Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ZEMEN

Question for the TPLF and their Tigryan supporters

Post by ZEMEN » 11 May 2021, 15:19

We all know why and how the war ignited and there is no need to waste time on it. However; After the war was ignited, it is a fact that Ethiopian and Eritrean forces freed the entire Tigray just in three weeks. Many of your leaders are killed, jailed and lost. What is the point in continuing the path that you are pushing? TPLF it will never comeback, so are the leaders so why? I guess my question is that what exactly are you fighting for? what is the point? when you say Tigray will be a victor; what does it mean? I am just lost. What is the point?

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: Question for the TPLF and their Tigryan supporters

Post by Digital Weyane » 11 May 2021, 15:25

My former TPLF comrades were not expecting the kind of response they got from Ethiopians and Eritreans. They actually thought the war would be fought and won on social media where TPLF cadres reign supreme. Truth and Reality are TPLF's worst enemies. :roll: :roll: :roll:

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 11 May 2021, 15:42

Digital Weyane wrote:
11 May 2021, 15:25
My former TPLF comrades were not expecting the kind of response they got from Ethiopians and Eritreans. They actually thought the war would be fought and won on social media where TPLF cadres reign supreme. Truth and Reality are TPLF's worst enemies. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Thanks it sounds that could be the point. From what i see, TPLF never had a strategy nor plan B. they went out all the way. with 6 to 7 million people committed suicide. So, when they say Tigray will be a victor, what are they saying?

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 11 May 2021, 17:06

I asked that same question numerous times and yet I am to see any response from these clueless agames.
They are making seem as if Ethiopia is colonizing it's own dirty region or as if they are fighting to secede from Ethiopia. And if that is it, they are not saying it.
We all know that once Ethiopia finishes the mission all federal armies or even the Amhara militia will leave tigray. Even now while the mission is not complete, the federal govt has no problem for tigray to be led by filthy other tegarus.
So, why are they fooling themselves as if there is war going on with out pin pointing what is their mission.
Just dumb as*ses with no functioning brains they are.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 11 May 2021, 17:14

ZEMEN wrote:
11 May 2021, 15:42
Digital Weyane wrote:
11 May 2021, 15:25
Thanks it sounds that could be the point. From what i see, TPLF never had a strategy nor plan B. they went out all the way. with 6 to 7 million people committed suicide. So, when they say Tigray will be a victor, what are they saying?
Their Plan B was to Bark like dogs and roll in the dirt like donkeys to evoke sympathy from animal lover Ferenji. :roll: :roll:

When they say Tigray will be the victor (ትግራይ ትስዕር), it is their deafening denial of defeat to create a fantasy world for themselves to seek refuge. ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ :cry:

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 11 May 2021, 18:54

It is simple as 123 or ABC what have you. Weyane was like a homeless dog who eats big when he finds something to eat where it affects his movement and lays down till he get hungry again. And when hungry, will do anything to get something to eat. Like other animals who would store food for bad season or winter, the homeless dog ( Weyane) never thought of tomorrow or next season. That is why after 3 weeks of battle the whole Chigray kilil was engulfed with hunger and drought. Of course, you might say there was Locust invasion and so, But the Locust invasion had hit the entire HOA including the Arab peninsula and everyone handled the invasion as expected except the Neanderthals. That shows you how the low IQ affects the whole society and have no idea that things are over for good. When your supposedly intellectuals are getting their PHD or doctorate degree from a public market such as Halafi Mitri, Ethotrash or Ethoass, The [deleted] wedi Asaw mitra Abdel Kewel aka Abela qtela, Awetash aka A$$wash the cheap who're, The illiterate Chigray people, The 2 brain cell owner that are fighting each other Ethioredsea, there is no definite answer and there is no need to pause such question "when they say Tigray will be a victor, what are they saying? " .