Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Only to Eritreans- How many are we left?

Post by Fed_Up » 11 May 2021, 11:29

According to agamewoch we supposed to be dead by now. I mean look how many of our kinds have been slaughtering by agamewoch per their thousands of YouTube video claiming every single day.

According to my excel chart I made since day one agamewoch claimed that numbers of Eritreans killed in battle against dead terrorists Tplfists, Woyanus claimed that they killed all Eritreans plus the Eritreans probably either not born yet or Eritreans in parallel universe. However, I realized as one of highly intelligent folks here, I really understood such propagandas are targeting to the low IQ folks inside and outside Tigray and few are reside here in Mereja, case in point to the four retardants agamewochs are Halafi adghi, dwwit, abel qelqala and Axumqezina.

To my shock, I be honest with you, far to many of ዴዴብ አጋሜዎች reside Mereja. I feel I got beaten by wasting my time watching and terrorizing by being a member of Mereja amongst this idiots. It is an insult to be in the same club. Wtf!!

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: Only to Eritreans- How many are we left?

Post by Fed_Up » 11 May 2021, 14:06

You might surprise that today only the old donkey Halafi adghi made me to add up on my excel spreadsheet over 12,000 armies are killed. Of course as always he had no evidence that he can backup his claim. His claim is just the usual low IQ agamieee ran YouTube channel. It could be his ....

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=257445

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=257443

እኔ እኮ ጨረስናቸው ሲሉ በጦርነት ሜዳ ላይ ገደልናቸው ይመስለኝ ነበር ለካስ በሳቅ ነው የጨረሱን:: አጋሜ ባይኖር ማን ያዝናናን ነበር?

እኔማ በኣይነት ነው የሳቅሁት... ተንከባልያለሁ ሁላ :mrgreen: :P :lol:

Fiyameta

Re: Only to Eritreans- How many are we left?

Post by Fiyameta » 11 May 2021, 15:06

Fed_Up wrote:
11 May 2021, 14:06
You might surprise that today only the old donkey Halafi adghi made me to add up on my excel spreadsheet over 12,000 armies are killed. Of course as always he had no evidence that he can backup his claim. His claim is just the usual low IQ agamieee ran YouTube channel. It could be his ....

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=257445

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=257443

እኔ እኮ ጨረስናቸው ሲሉ በጦርነት ሜዳ ላይ ገደልናቸው ይመስለኝ ነበር ለካስ በሳቅ ነው የጨረሱን:: Agame ባይኖር ማን ያዝናናን ነበር?

እኔማ በኣይነት ነው የሳቅሁት... ተንከባልያለሁ ሁላ :mrgreen: :P :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: