Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Roman

Dr. Abiy Ahmed should keep the skulls of TPLF members

Post by Roman » 11 May 2021, 01:11

What's happening today is history and our kids need to be taught it. I hope Dr. Abiy Ahmed is keeping the skull of Abay Teshay and Seyoum Mesfin in museum somewhere in Addis Ababa. I would love to see their skulls on display and the history of these bandas taught to all Ethiopians and it could be a tourist attraction.

TembienLiberation
Member+

Re: Dr. Abiy Ahmed should keep the skulls of TPLF members

Post by TembienLiberation » 11 May 2021, 04:59

Roman wrote:
11 May 2021, 01:11
What's happening today is history and our kids need to be taught it. I hope Dr. Abiy Ahmed is keeping the skull of Abay Teshay and Seyoum Mesfin in museum somewhere in Addis Ababa. I would love to see their skulls on display and the history of these bandas taught to all Ethiopians and it could be a tourist attraction.
Hi Roman,
Did you have seks with Abiy Ahmed?? you are too crazy about him, its far beyond political support 8)

Roman

Re: Dr. Abiy Ahmed should keep the skulls of TPLF members

Post by Roman » 11 May 2021, 07:44

TembienLiberation wrote:
11 May 2021, 04:59
Roman wrote:
11 May 2021, 01:11
Hi Roman,
Did you have seks with Abiy Ahmed?? you are too crazy about him, its far beyond political support 8)

Very much AgameLiberation, we gangbanged and took turns fu.cking your agame mother together.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

It went like this. :mrgreen: