Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Fed_Up
Senior Member+

What I noticed in Mereja is No Eritreans are replying to agamewoch’s posts

Post by Fed_Up » 10 May 2021, 22:37

Are Eritreans that much looking agamewoch down? They throw anything and everything if it sticks so Eritreans might engage them however to my surprise Eritreans look less interest and unimpressed to engage to anything agamewoch posts.
What is it? Is it because agamewoch posts are shallow and less intelligent or just full of lies or both?

I usually skips some threads identifying who posts them, most of the time agamewoch and some of them covered under other ethinic name such as the ዶለዝ Yabballo and ቅራቅንቦው AbebeB.

Amazing!! I didn’t know Eritreans are that much unimpressed anything Tigray.

I am just wondering!!

The-lice head destroyer

Re: What I noticed in Mereja is No Eritreans are replying to agamewoch posts

Post by The-lice head destroyer » 10 May 2021, 23:03

Winner don't engage with losers. We brake the Agames back bone once for all. The talkative Agames were bluffing all this years, only to run and be destroyed within less than 15 days :mrgreen: We turn the Agame clan to a cry baby. :cry: D in front of the whole world. Personally i am enjoying the Agony of Dirty Agames. Late them feel it deep inside.

SWEET :mrgreen:

Fiyameta

Re: What I noticed in Mereja is No Eritreans are replying to agamewoch’s posts

Post by Fiyameta » 10 May 2021, 23:09

We stopped beating the dead terrorists long time ago. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Abdisa
Member+

Post by Abdisa » 10 May 2021, 23:20

What I also noticed it that, an agame opens a thread at 8:50 PM, and by 8:52 PM the thread has over 100 views with no replies.

So how do agame threads get that many views within a minute, or two?

The answer is simple.

Every agame is required to click on his own thread 100 times after posting it. የበላይ ትእዛዝ ነው! :lol: :lol:

If that's not a sign of inferiority complex, I don't know what is.

The-lice head destroyer

Post by The-lice head destroyer » 10 May 2021, 23:38

Abdisa wrote:
10 May 2021, 23:20
What I also noticed it that, an agame opens a thread at 8:50 PM, and by 8:52 PM the thread has over 100 views with no replies.

So how do agame threads get that many views within a minute, or two?

The answer is simple.

Every agame is required to click on his own thread 100 times after posting it. የበላይ ትእዛዝ ነው! :lol: :lol:

If that's not a sign of inferiority complex, I don't know what is.
Agames are useless. They are all retarded.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 11 May 2021, 11:12

I see ... so now Eritreans will view Agamewoch not only as dirt retardants but losers for life. That is what I thought.

FYI I won’t stop spanking Aba-Q’s Aka Asswash’s the loser parrot agamieee behind. I have to keep him close because I promised him that one day I will do it for real. I am waiting till the odds favors. :P

No numbers of changing and hiding behind several aliases for terrorist purposes but my eyes will keep fellowing his arse like an eagle, did you hear me an old wrinkled arse Asswash aka Aba-Q? You will not hide anywhere. No offense but It is in our blood keeping our promise. 8) Just a matter of time before we dragged the loser sob ተንከባላይ to justice (rule of law).