Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
OPFist
Member+

Re: Rainbow Ethiopiawinet Led by Oromummaa!

Post by OPFist » 11 May 2021, 21:58

Abebe,
Thank you for all your inputs, be it you are genuine Oromo or someone trying to benefit from escalating Amhara-Oromo conflict. It is fact on the ground that there is no Amhara per se, but only Amharigna speaking Oromo, Agaw and Others. We successfully persuaded them to take off their hitherto external mask (Ethiopiawinet), behind which they used to hide their identity confusion. Now, they started to claim that they are Amhara. Our job from now on needs to be an effort to take off their internal mask (Amharanet) so that they can come back to their priori identity (Oromo, Agaw or Others). I think the main obstacle to this task of ours are Oromo prosperitans in Power LED by Abiy Ahmed, who are trying to keep the status quo of Amharanet domination, instead of promoting Oromummaa to the primary position in rainbow Ethiopiawinet of multicolour consisting about 80 nations. Oromo republicans led by the OLF and OFC should try to takeover the centeral power in Finfinnee palace and finish the job of complete demasking the "Amhara". Then, Amharigna speaking Shoa, Wallo, part of Gojjam and part of Gondar will come back to Oromummaa, whereas the rest in Gojjam, Lalibela and Gondar can reclaim their true identity - Agawnet.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 11 May 2021, 23:56

OPFist wrote:
11 May 2021, 21:58
Abebe,
Thank you for all your inputs, be it you are genuine Oromo or someone trying to benefit from escalating Amhara-Oromo conflict. It is fact on the ground that there is no Amhara per se, but only Amharigna speaking Oromo, Agaw and Others. We successfully persuaded them to take off their hitherto external mask (Ethiopiawinet), behind which they used to hide their identity confusion. Now, they started to claim that they are Amhara. Our job from now on needs to be an effort to take off their internal mask (Amharanet) so that they can come back to their priori identity (Oromo, Agaw or Others). I think the main obstacle to this task of ours are Oromo prosperitans in Power LED by Abiy Ahmed, who are trying to keep the status quo of Amharanet domination, instead of promoting Oromummaa to the primary position in rainbow Ethiopiawinet of multicolour consisting about 80 nations. Oromo republicans led by the OLF and OFC should try to takeover the centeral power in Finfinnee palace and finish the job of complete demasking the "Amhara". Then, Amharigna speaking Shoa, Wallo, part of Gojjam and part of Gondar will come back to Oromummaa, whereas the rest in Gojjam, Lalibela and Gondar can reclaim their true identity - Agawnet.
OPFist,
  • I have a room to tolerate to your unnecessary doubt. I say it is unnecessary doubt because you have no note of AbebeB struggling to even implicate any sort of what you stated. The boldly stated purpose of AbebeB's presence in this forum is to teach habesha on what Oromo nation can help them. At any rate, the only frustration I feel is, if your doubt is arising form your needy character I tacitly understood instead of emanating from having no prior clue on my exact identity.
  • Man, don’t you think the days of Col. Abiy on the throne are numbered for number of tangible reasons? One is: As Himmamato was to TPLF Feltman is on the horizon to Col. Abiy. :idea: :idea:
  • Either way, if this will become reality, by default, those parties you anticipated will take over. Meanwhile, let us help our WBO as much as we can in any way possible to each of us Oromos.
  • I appreciate your scholarly follow up, which I couldn’t have moved an inch if it were habesha specially the lepers aka hybrid Ethiopians. I hope they are gazing their eye by surprise that there is such scholarly dialogue to yield common resolution.

OPFist
Member+

Post by OPFist » 12 May 2021, 03:15

OK Abebe,
I follow the justice principle: "innocent till proven guilty". That means you are genuine Oromo till I prove otherwise! Go on! No question that the Oromo shall be free at last and then be in a position to choose between an indeprndent Gadaa Oromia and an integrative Great Oromia (rainbow Ethiopia led by republican Oromo)! Abiy, who betrayed the genuine Oromo cause has no futurity, what so ever!

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 12 May 2021, 09:35

OPFist wrote:
12 May 2021, 03:15
OK Abebe,
I follow the justice principle: "innocent till proven guilty". That means you are genuine Oromo till I prove otherwise! Go on! No question that the Oromo shall be free at last and then be in a position to choose between an indeprndent Gadaa Oromia and an integrative Great Oromia (rainbow Ethiopia led by republican Oromo)! Abiy, who betrayed the genuine Oromo cause has no futurity, what so ever!
OPFist,
That makes sense.
I may consider seeing you if I will find startling Oromo issue in your pieces.