Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: አቶ አንዳርጋቸው ጽጌ፦ "Ethio360ዎች አተላ ደፊዎች ናቸው፤ ለአተላ ደፊዎች መልስ አልሰጥም። እንደ ሰውም አልቆጥራቸውም።"

Post by Fed_Up » 10 May 2021, 12:20

Nice nick name for the three Pinocchio Youtubers - "አተላ ደፊዎች" ኦቺ that really hurts and fitting name though. :P :lol: :mrgreen:

dawwit

Re: አቶ አንዳርጋቸው ጽጌ፦ "Ethio360ዎች አተላ ደፊዎች ናቸው፤ ለአተላ ደፊዎች መልስ አልሰጥም። እንደ ሰውም አልቆጥራቸውም።"

Post by dawwit » 10 May 2021, 12:42

So, He didn’t deny it. The evidence based fact stands. He could’ve said fake email, fake bank statement, fake receipts, but he didn’t. This interview is basically An admission of the claim
Last edited by dawwit on 10 May 2021, 12:42, edited 1 time in total.

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 10 May 2021, 12:42

ድሮስ አራዳ አንዲ 30 ሚልዮን ገቢ ተደርጎልኛ፣ ሌላ 30 ሚልዮን እንዲጨመረ ጠይቄአለሁ ብሎ እንዲናገር ጠብቀህ ነበር እንዴ??

እናትህ ጥሩ እና ብስል ሰው ነበሩ፣ አንተ የመሰለ እበት መውለዳቸው ግን እጅግ ያሳዝናል!!

Very sensitive Leaked e-mail: Andargachew Tsege, Manager of ESAT, demanded another round of 30M [30 million Birr] support from Abiy Ahmed to "bolster voters registration" for the coming election!! Here is the full email message!!

Date: Sat. 17 Apr 2021 at 15:03
Subject: Re: Article
To: Abiy Ahmed <*******@gmail.com>

We will do whatever it takes to bolster voters registration. Please let me know what you thing we should do. We need properly organized adverts. We do not have the capacity to do them. We need influential people to come and on ESAT and urge people to get registered. We can use the ELETAWI program to dedicate its airtime for this purpose.

Date: Sat. Mon 19 Apr 2021 at 09:26

Dear Abiy, if we get financial support we can hire international companies to do a professional advert asap. I have an idea what the advert should look like.

In the past we have received 30M [30 million Birr]. The problem with us is we do not generate income. It is all expenses. Unless we come up with a self sustainable plan, we can not go indefinitely living on handouts. Anyway I have a feeling that will be sorted out once we have ESAT registered as an NGO per the new media proclamation. Until we sort out that side of the problem, it will be very helpful if we can get one more round of similar support i.e 30M [30 million Birr]. As for delivery, it can be divided into two parts as in the past. By the way please find me sometime to talk to you in person. There are few worrying trends I see. Don't know if you guys are following them.

Al the best
AT

Last edited by Wedi on 10 May 2021, 12:58, edited 1 time in total.

Abere

Post by Abere » 10 May 2021, 12:54

Andargatchew Tsige should have confronted the question and clarify the allegation associated with the leaked email communication. As it is, it is more than likely that Ethio 360 intercepted or received TRUE information. The fact that there are no legal audit structure and institutional accountability of financial transparency does not discount the validity of the email communication between Andargachew and Abiy Ahmed. The culture of transparency and financial accountability has to be learnt. Since everything, is overseen by the government and the government has no good reputation in its trust to the public intensifies the problem - added to it the activists spinning it.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 10 May 2021, 13:35

ኢሳት ከዐብይ ገንዘብ ቢቀበሉስ?

የሚቃወሙት መንግስት ስላልሆነ፣ በሚደግፉት መጠን ብልጽግናም ቢደግፋቸው፣ ምን ያስከፋል፤ ኢዜማም ሌሎቹም ባጀት ካላቸው ቢሰጡት ኢሳት እጁን ይዘረጋል፤

ኢሳት ከትሕነግ ገንዘብ ተቀበሉ ቢባል ችግር ይኖረዋል፣ ለነገሩ ትሕነግም አይሰጣቸውም፤

ኢትዮ360 የዐብይ ተቃዋሚ ስለሆነ የኢሳት ገንዘብ ማግኘት አይመቸውም፣ ምን ያስገርማል?

እንደኔ ሁለቱም አተላ ቢደፋፉ ምክንያታቸው ግልፅ ነው።
Wedi wrote:
10 May 2021, 12:42
ድሮስ አራዳ አንዲ 30 ሚልዮን ገቢ ተደርጎልኛ፣ ሌላ 30 ሚልዮን እንዲጨመረ ጠይቄአለሁ ብሎ እንዲናገር ጠብቀህ ነበር እንዴ??

እናትህ ጥሩ እና ብስል ሰው ነበሩ፣ አንተ የመሰለ እበት መውለዳቸው ግን እጅግ ያሳዝናል!!

Very sensitive Leaked e-mail: Andargachew Tsege, Manager of ESAT, demanded another round of 30M [30 million Birr] support from Abiy Ahmed to "bolster voters registration" for the coming election!! Here is the full email message!!

Date: Sat. 17 Apr 2021 at 15:03

We will do whatever it takes to bolster voters registration. Please let me know what you thing we should do. We need properly organized adverts. We do not have the capacity to do them. We need influential people to come and on ESAT and urge people to get registered. We can use the ELETAWI program to dedicate its airtime for this purpose.

Date: Sat. Mon 19 Apr 2021 at 09:26

Dear Abiy, if we get financial support we can hire international companies to do a professional advert asap. I have an idea what the advert should look like.

In the past we have received 30M [30 million Birr]. The problem with us is we do not generate income. It is all expenses. Unless we come up with a self sustainable plan, we can not go indefinitely living on handouts. Anyway I have a feeling that will be sorted out once we have ESAT registered as an NGO per the new media proclamation. Until we sort out that side of the problem, it will be very helpful if we can get one more round of similar support i.e 30M [30 million Birr]. As for delivery, it can be divided into two parts as in the past. By the way please find me sometime to talk to you in person. There are few worrying trends I see. Don't know if you guys are following them.

Al the best
AT

temari

Post by temari » 10 May 2021, 14:41

"የት ይደርሳል የተባለ ጥጃ ልኳንዳ ቤት ተገኘ" that is the story of Ethio360. Many had hopped Ethio360 could be a balanced and mature independent media only to find out that they are all about getting more views/money at any cost. Everyday it is sensational BS just to get more views. They have lost all journalistic integrity and ended up a tabloid "media" that is only hunting for clicks and money. I haven't watched them for almost a year now. Everyday it is the same boring crap to get attention and money. I think Andargachew Tsige responded in a manner that is fitting to their low level attention seeking behavior. Good job!

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 10 May 2021, 15:28

temari, they are not journalists to begin with. They have no the basic understanding what journalism is. They sell their opinions, which were bought, as facts. To say they lost journalistic value implies they had been journalists. They have never been. They are just serving their buyers interest.

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 10 May 2021, 16:15

Dawi wrote:
10 May 2021, 13:35
ኢሳት ከዐብይ ገንዘብ ቢቀበሉስ?

የሚቃወሙት መንግስት ስላልሆነ፣ በሚደግፉት መጠን ብልጽግናም ቢደግፋቸው፣ ምን ያስከፋል፤ ኢዜማም ሌሎቹም ባጀት ካላቸው ቢሰጡት ኢሳት እጁን ይዘረጋል፤

ኢሳት ከትሕነግ ገንዘብ ተቀበሉ ቢባል ችግር ይኖረዋል፣ ለነገሩ ትሕነግም አይሰጣቸውም፤

ኢትዮ360 የዐብይ ተቃዋሚ ስለሆነ የኢሳት ገንዘብ ማግኘት አይመቸውም፣ ምን ያስገርማል?

እንደኔ ሁለቱም አተላ ቢደፋፉ ምክንያታቸው ግልፅ ነው።

ጥሩ ብለሃል! አለቅወሰደ የሚለው ስለማያወጣ ቢቀበልስ ምን ችግር አለህ ብሎ መከራከሩ ነው ጥሩ፡፡

ችግሩማ ይኸውልህ፡፡
ኢሳት የህዝብ ነኝ እያለ የመንግስት ተለጣፋና የEBC/ETV and Fana Tv ቅርጫፍ መሆኑን በይፋ ይመን እና ህዝቡ ይወቀው ነው እያልን ያለነው፡፡

ኢሳት የህዝብ ድምፅ ነኝ የሚለው ካባውን አውልቆ የአብይ አህመድ የግል ሚዲያ ነኝ ይበል ነው እያለ ያለነው፡፡

ገባህ??
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Abere

Post by Abere » 10 May 2021, 16:23

ይህ ደግሞ ሌላኛው አበበች አበቤ በድንገት በባንክ አካውንቴ 40 ሚልዮን ብር ገባልኝ ያለችው ዕድል ለአቶ አንዳርጋቸው ፅጌ ደርሶት ነው? ቂቂቂቂ ይች ይች ድራማ ጥንት የጴንጤ ሰባክያን ጌትየ ብር ከጣርያ ያፈሳል እያሉ እራሳቸው በድብቅ በጣርያ ቀዳዳ ቀይ ቀይ ሳንቲም ያንጠጥቡ ወይም ያዘንቡ ነበር ይባላል። ቂቂቂቂ

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 12 May 2021, 13:34

Wedi wrote:
10 May 2021, 16:15
ችግሩማ ይኸውልህ፡፡
ኢሳት የህዝብ ነኝ እያለ የመንግስት ተለጣፋና የEBC/ETV and Fana Tv ቅርጫፍ መሆኑን በይፋ ይመን እና ህዝቡ ይወቀው ነው እያልን ያለነው፡፡

ኢሳት የህዝብ ድምፅ ነኝ የሚለው ካባውን አውልቆ የአብይ አህመድ የግል ሚዲያ ነኝ ይበል ነው እያለ ያለነው፡፡
ገባህ??
ሊገባኝ አይችልም፤

የዚሮ ድምር ፖለቲካ ዐብይ አንዳርጋቸውን ከሥር ሲለቅ አብቅቷል እላለሁ፤

አንዳርጋቸው "ሂሳዊ ድጋፍ" መንግሥትን እንደሚሰጥ የሚጠበቅ ነው፤ ዐብይም ሂሳዊ ድጏሜ ማድረግ ይችላል፤

ለምን በግድ "የEBC/ETV and Fana Tv" ቅርጫፍ ይባላል? የሚያምሳሰለው አለ፣ ግን ኢሳት ኢሳት ነው።

"ገባህ??" :P

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 14 Sep 2022, 16:09

temari wrote:
10 May 2021, 14:41
"የት ይደርሳል የተባለ ጥጃ ልኳንዳ ቤት ተገኘ" that is the story of Ethio360.
wtaf neqela lol

Tiago

Post by Tiago » 14 Sep 2022, 16:15

Andargachew (the ex-mini cab driver from kings cross ,London) has always been dreaming to become a millionaire.what an easy way to achieve that dream by being a so-called politician.

temari

Post by temari » 14 Sep 2022, 16:19

eden wrote:
14 Sep 2022, 16:09
temari wrote:
10 May 2021, 14:41
"የት ይደርሳል የተባለ ጥጃ ልኳንዳ ቤት ተገኘ" that is the story of Ethio360.
wtaf neqela lol
I still agree 100% with Andarachew Tsige's statement on the useless Ethio360!

Tiago

Post by Tiago » 15 Sep 2022, 01:33

I still agree 100% with Andarachew Tsige's statement on the useless Ethio360!
temari

If ethio 360 is useless, by your deduction,all those ethiopians who support the views of ethio360 are also useless.

halfwit.

Right

Post by Right » 15 Sep 2022, 08:19

Andy pocketed 30 million Birr from poor Ethiopia.

Never had a meaningful job in his life and he will never will. A typical 60s generation mafia squad.