Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

Time to arrest the Ethiopian orthodox Patriarch.

Post by Cigar » 10 May 2021, 09:08

Religious officials and people should not interfere with their country's politics and soecially meet up with other country's officials with out the said country foreign policy official is in the mix.
So, I say that the ethiopian govt should arrest his qondaf as*s and put him in jail, specially if in his meeting showed different political view than his govt.
If it was me, and found out his anti-my country sentiment to other country's officials (if he was an Eritrean religious crap) I would have even kill him the same day.

Blueshift

Re: Time to arrest the Ethiopian orthodox Patriarch.

Post by Blueshift » 10 May 2021, 09:27

Old man Cigar,

Why do you take advantage of living in a free country while advocating the killing of innocent people who dare to speak up ? :twisted: :lol: If I was in his place and my Eritrean people were under adverse conditions, I would speak up too. That would be the minimum I do. BTW, if Abbiy has the same mentality as you do, I am certain, he will lose. Again, if you are Eritrean, which I doubt (Officially, Tesfaye from Wollo scored the goal for the Ethiopian Soccer Federation back in 1977) which you have claimed to have scored that goal for mama Ethiopia ), why not zip it. :evil: You are clearly meddling in Ethiopian internal affairs. Unfortunately, unlike in Eritrea, at least Ethiopians enjoy free speech in principle :lol: :lol:

Aba

Post by Aba » 10 May 2021, 11:36

Cigarette,
You love locking up people who don't agree with you just like your fascist tyrants. When are you going to be civilized like the rest of us? Haven't you and the likes of you committed enough atrocities against the Eritrean people?

FRONTLINE ጭብጢ ጭብጢ ጭብጢ

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 10 May 2021, 12:08

We are not savages chopping heads. No thank you ....if you think that is civilized, Ayte Aba-Q agamieee.

^^^^ made in Tekeze Valley :P finely made by TPLF terrorists
Aba wrote:
10 May 2021, 11:36
Cigarette,
You love locking up people who don't agree with you just like your fascist tyrants. When are you going to be civilized like the rest of us? Haven't you and the likes of you committed enough atrocities against the Eritrean people?

FRONTLINE ጭብጢ ጭብጢ ጭብጢ

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 10 May 2021, 12:32

Abaq, Awetash A$$wash, you have no say in Eritrean matters for you are and said it clearly that you are from the cursed land chigray. As of the Junta Patriarch goes, he should leave the country and he would not do any harm his future is bleak as the Junta's. As of meddling in Ethiopian matters goes, it is very intricate issue where you could not say a thing about one without touching the other. Ethiopians seem to say one or two things about as as well we do. And we have something in common that is the Junta who is the evil doer be it to Ethiopia or Eritrean peace.

Aba

Post by Aba » 10 May 2021, 13:49

OMG, Fandiyup. For the first time I tend to agree with you, jackasz. Your tyrants are not savages; they are vicious inssissa. :lol: :mrgreen:
Please wait, video is loading...
Fed_Up wrote:
10 May 2021, 12:08
We are not savages chopping heads. No thank you ....if you think that is civilized, Ayte Aba-Q agamieee.

[image] htp://images.ntpl.org.uk/hppa-zooms/00000000616/cms_1298048.bro[/image]

^^^^ made in Tekeze Valley :P finely made by TPLF terrorists
Aba wrote:
10 May 2021, 11:36
Cigarette,

FRONTLINE ጭብጢ ጭብጢ ጭብጢ