Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
abel qael

The people of Tsorona ran away from the borderlands and went to Dekemhare area.

Post by abel qael » 09 May 2021, 23:18

When they saw from across the border as one TDF brigiade annihilate two wedimedhin divisions that were entrenches around Tigray's Gerhusirnay town, the people of Tsorona quickly calculated what it means when and if TDF sends more forces to their neck-of-the-woods, so they packed their belongings, abandoned their farms and houses, and went further north to what they think is safer for now, around Dekemhare. They say," we do not know how long this will be safe, but for now we will be watching things from here while praying towards weyane and its American allies."

euroland
Member+

Re: The people of Tsorona ran away from the borderlands and went to Dekemhare area.

Post by euroland » 10 May 2021, 00:15

Aziza Qintir

Don’t tell me your imaginary forces are now ready for to take over Tserona :lol: :lol:

Don’t forget, Shaebia is deep in your a’ss, inside Mekele though LOL.

Anyhow, June 7, the date your invisible forces promised you that they would “completely liberate Tigray” is approaching fast; I am worried that they haven’t even taken one single village yet and only 28 days are remaining

abel qael wrote:
09 May 2021, 23:18

abel qael

Re: The people of Tsorona ran away from the borderlands and went to Dekemhare area.

Post by abel qael » 10 May 2021, 00:53

weyzero eurokintrit sesamit sebdeyley qebenit of camppolo, you just got spooked by the news, trust me it is true but do not panic, BY the way, I smoked you out just in time when i I wanted your lu'tiew hamasenay tongue to play with the head of my anaconda.
FYI: Brother Abdelaziz told me he is fu''cking your sister, midget amharu mom and your fagut hamasenay father in one fell swoop.