Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: Email and Bank statement transactions Leak (watch 5 parts short video

Post by Fed_Up » 09 May 2021, 16:22

ደስ የሚለው ፖርት "ድምፅ ማመሳሰል ትችላለህ" ያለው ነው:: ደብረጺዬን ድምጽ ማመሳሰል ትችላለህ...የኛው ሰው ደጺ ግን ማውራትም መቀላመድም እንዳይችል አሽገን አስቀምጠነዋል:: ዲጂታል ተንከባላዬችን ውሸት ያጋለጠ ሆኖ አግኝቸዋለሁ:: ሳያስቡት የለፈለፋትን low IQ woyanus ተከፋይ dogs (Ethio 3-69) ሳላመሰግን አላልፍም::

Aba

Post by Aba » 09 May 2021, 16:38

Fandiyup,
I think you should review this documentary from the well respected FRONTLINE.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 09 May 2021, 18:47

It is fake and that is why it didn’t go viral. Now a days no one buys sh!t about Eritrea how much your agamewoch buried money unearthed and paying for few journalists. We won’t pay a penny how hard they bark. We will wait till your stolen stashed deprived and only then will get what we need without paying anything which is your money will work for us. They will attack you when tplf terrorists run out of Ethiopians’ stolen money. We will wait till the odds favored to us. You know us how patient we are. We will wait... till your own money serving is. 8)

Btw.... ደህና ነህ ግን? ቆዳ ቀርተሻል አሉ.... ይዋል ይደር እንጂ ከሻእቢያ ጋር መሳፈጥ ዋጋ ያስከፍላል:: ገና ፈስሽን እንዳምጠዋለን... :P

Btw.. if you think we will leave agamistani, you must be the old Asswash the village idiot. :P
Aba wrote:
09 May 2021, 16:38
Fandiyup,

Aba

Post by Aba » 09 May 2021, 22:40

Wishful thinking. It went viral alright, because it's FRONTLINE the well respected journalistic program. The Who is who in world politics look at it like it's gospel truth. You have no idea how many people come up to me and tell me how horrified they were to see what is happening to the Eritrean people. I tell them, I've known about it for 20 years. But, I also tell them to write to their elected representatives about their concerns about human right in dictatorial fascist in Eritrea.
But, fools and donkeys like you bury your heads in the dictators asz and ignore the suffering of the people. Only insissas and donkeys can live like you do.
Fed_Up wrote:
09 May 2021, 18:47
It is fake and that is why it didn’t go viral. Now a days no one buys sh!t about Eritrea how much your agamewoch buried money unearthed and paying for few journalists. We won’t pay a penny how hard they bark. We will wait till your stolen stashed deprived and only then will get what we need without paying anything which is your money will work for us. They will attack you when tplf terrorists run out of Ethiopians’ stolen money. We will wait till the odds favored to us. You know us how patient we are. We will wait... till your own money serving is. 8)

Btw.... ደህና ነህ ግን? ቆዳ ቀርተሻል አሉ.... ይዋል ይደር እንጂ ከሻእቢያ ጋር መሳፈጥ ዋጋ ያስከፍላል:: ገና ፈስሽን እንዳምጠዋለን... :P

Btw.. if you think we will leave agamistani, you must be the old Asswash the village idiot. :P
Aba wrote:
09 May 2021, 16:38
Fandiyup,