Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth
Member+

The Toothless Ethiopian Mob

Post by DefendTheTruth » 09 May 2021, 09:58

The Ethiopian mob, which has been masquerading its sheer mob activity for political activism is finding itself in ever tightening rope around its neck, left without any other option to do more other than recycling the old and tired up video and other mass media posts to try to lengthen its short life span that is left.

The next over a month's period is the last moment for this entity to take its final breath.

RIP, the Ethiopian Mob!

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: The Toothless Ethiopian Mob

Post by DefendTheTruth » 10 May 2021, 12:12

My notion and designation of the entity with the name it truly deserves has been repeated by a well respected peronality of the political arena. Ato Andergachew Tsigie called the entity by the true name it deserves, which is a manga (mob).

አቶ አንዳርጋቸው ጽጌ፦ "Ethio360ዎች አተላ ደፊዎች ናቸው፤ ለአተላ ደፊዎች መልስ አልሰጥም። እንደ ሰውም አልቆጥራቸውም።"

Ethiopia is a great country, whose future will not be influnced by a mob baking to its level.

Abere

Re: The Toothless Ethiopian Mob

Post by Abere » 10 May 2021, 12:35

I think where there is a smoke there is fire likely. "For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work." If Andargacthce wants to cleanse himself he should say it out, honesty is no a gift it should be earned. And he should prove to the public by coming clean. It is increasingly becoming difficult in Ethiopia to know who is the sheep or the fox, we have been deceived more than enough. This behavior has hurt the country too much. Sometimes, I prefer some people to retire in honor. Those folks who should have retired a longtime ago in honor are hurting not only the themselves but also the country by demeaning, discouraging the young and nascent future activists. We already know, the old generation failed Ethiopia and their mentality is very much stunted and formatted with the politics of tribe and ethnicity. Their perspective is inelastic, they need to take rest. I can't mention them all, but they are not helpful, they are stuck with old past thinking of Meles Zenawi et al, their only difference between them and Meles, Sebhat et al is the later are advocate of Tigary dominance and the former of a different tribal system - it could be worse. We already saw what Merara Gudina approved when an unmarried Oromuma Oromo woman complained she could not find an Oromo husband because the males marry to Amhara women; and Merara Gudina applauded and approved her complain.