Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

I am jealous

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 09 May 2021, 03:41

A week ago, I had a conversation with some hardcore fanatics who believe the Faeces of the alcoholic junk smells like a fine French perfume. In the course of our discussion, to highlight the achievement of their beloved leader, they claimed without any shame that some opposition groups accuse and blame the "government" for doing nothing in the country despite the government is doing more than any other government in Africa. I smirked and I asked the hooligans, why dont tell us what is the government doing more than any other government in Africa. To my surprise, this is what they replied. The government offered people in the country side, small chickens with fair price ርትዓዊ ዋጋ]. To hatch eggs and produce chickens is not new to our people in the country side and it is not the job description of any government to offer eggs or chickens to people. The job description of the government is to embark on huge projects which is too expensive and too complicated for the private citizens to take. Building highways, telecommunications, universities, aviation industry any more. Not to mention, defend the country from internal and external enemies. That is the job of a government not some [deleted]@@cking hatching eggs and produce chickens.

In the entire Eritrea, the alcholic junk couldn't one single highway and here are the hooligans praising the junk for hatching eggs. And I have the audacity to blame the agames for having low IQ when we have retarded in our midst.

kerenite

Re: I am jealous

Post by kerenite » 09 May 2021, 13:59

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
09 May 2021, 03:41
A week ago, I had a conversation with some hardcore fanatics who believe the Faeces of the alcoholic junk smells like a fine French perfume. In the course of our discussion, to highlight the achievement of their beloved leader, they claimed without any shame that some opposition groups accuse and blame the "government" for doing nothing in the country despite the government is doing more than any other government in Africa. I smirked and I asked the hooligans, why dont tell us what is the government doing more than any other government in Africa. To my surprise, this is what they replied. The government offered people in the country side, small chickens with fair price ርትዓዊ ዋጋ]. To hatch eggs and produce chickens is not new to our people in the country side and it is not the job description of any government to offer eggs or chickens to people. The job description of the government is to embark on huge projects which is too expensive and too complicated for the private citizens to take. Building highways, telecommunications, universities, aviation industry any more. Not to mention, defend the country from internal and external enemies. That is the job of a government not some [deleted]@@cking hatching eggs and produce chickens.

In the entire Eritrea, the alcholic junk couldn't one single highway and here are the hooligans praising the junk for hatching eggs. And I have the audacity to blame the agames for having low IQ when we have retarded in our midst.

Me too!

But... But..

But I understand our beloved government has priorities. Its main aim is to stabilize and bring harmony in all areas which are affected by war in the horn and sudan.

Among many, our farsighted government deployed troops to east sudan (mid 1990s) to assist the beja to get rid of albashir. Besides our troops were deployed to the congo. To add... Our government was ready to deploy troops to yemen to fight the alhuthis upon the request of the emirates but the emirates have changed their mind and they are gradually pulling out of yemen.

Not to forget our present day involvement in tigray.

And worse yet people think, we should have highways in eritrea such as the mojo -hawasa one. That has to wait until we stabilise all bordering or non-bordering countries.

Derdesha romadania.. 3 days to go for Eid alfaTir.