Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

This is it I have been waiting to hear & see in my whole life, there will be nothing make me the happiest man on earth??

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 09 May 2021, 00:26

Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 09 May 2021, 01:20, edited 2 times in total.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: This is it I have been waiting to hear and see in my whole life, there will nothing make me the happiest man on eart

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 09 May 2021, 00:43

Why and how the coward ethnic of Horn Africa Amhara takes Tigray lands, this is the one I could not find an answer throughout my life. It is not because Amhara is coward and Tigray to take advantage but why Tigray hand over its own survival, the looter Leba does not have a shame and talking openly the real owner of the lands bend their head while Tigray can smash Amhara to the get of hell within weeks in all over Amhara, what is wrong with us???

Axumezana

Re: This is it I have been waiting to hear and see in my whole life, there will nothing make me the happiest man on eart

Post by Axumezana » 09 May 2021, 01:10

Isaias is on the verge of collapse and Amhara are divided and undisciplined . Time for Tigray to reclaim it's lost territories as well as create an alliance with Kimant,Agrew, Djibouti,Sudan, post Isaias Eritrea and Afar. It is very disturbing to hear Afar special forces were part of the Abiy army. Tigray gave it's land (Daluel) out of respect of the Afars and if the Afars fail to ally with Tigray, we have to reclaim also Daluel.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 09 May 2021, 01:18

Axumezana wrote:
09 May 2021, 01:10
Isaias is on the verge of collapse and Amhara are divided and undisciplined . Time for Tigray to reclaim it's lost territories as well as create an alliance with Kimant,Agrew, Djibouti,Sudan, post Isaias Eritrea and Afar. It is very disturbing to hear Afar special forces were part of the Abiy army. Tigray gave it's land (Daluel) out of respect of the Afars and if the Afars fail to ally with Tigray, we have to reclaim also Daluel.
Absolutely you are right until you change like Ras Damora wind across Endabat, Duba Erqi to Abraha jira and Metema Yohannes Angareb river or Atbara river. Yes Tigray must fight with Qimant, Awi, our Tembien Agew Wag Himra Soqota lasta lalibela. The whole Afar is Tigray and they will be part of Tigray, no question about it. King Yohannes and Hayelom wives were from Afar Tigray. Tigray must move in and take over Red Sea and unite the people and clean all Eritrea worshipers from our land of Tigray Bahri Tigray to be the sole of Tigray ethnic.

Noble Amhara

Re: This is it I have been waiting to hear & see in my whole life, there will be nothing make me the happiest man on ear

Post by Noble Amhara » 09 May 2021, 01:32

GURA BICHA MOTHARFCKERS

EthioRedSea

Re: This is it I have been waiting to hear & see in my whole life, there will be nothing make me the happiest man on ear

Post by EthioRedSea » 09 May 2021, 03:01

Tigray should get back Mereb Melash too. Alewuha Melash is OK, but Tigray's territory beyond Alewuha River. We need to involve the Amhara people. They are our strategic allies, even though some of the elites are arrogant.

Tigray should have defined territory within Ethiopia. Seceding Tigray from Ethiopia now is wrong. Tigray should distance from Sudan and Egypt as they are our enemies as well as the enemies of Ethiopia. We may use Sudan to overthrow Issayas and Abiy, but we can not have any strategic alliance with Sudan. Tigray is Ethiopia, Abyssinian, Amhara are our next brothers and sisters. Sudan should give back West Gonder to Ethiopia.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 09 May 2021, 03:17

EthioRedSea wrote:
09 May 2021, 03:01
Tigray should get back Mereb Melash too. Alewuha Melash is OK, but Tigray's territory beyond Alewuha River. We need to involve the Amhara people. They are our strategic allies, even though some of the elites are arrogant.

Tigray should have defined territory within Ethiopia. Seceding Tigray from Ethiopia now is wrong. Tigray should distance from Sudan and Egypt as they are our enemies as well as the enemies of Ethiopia. We may use Sudan to overthrow Issayas and Abiy, but we can not have any strategic alliance with Sudan. Tigray is Ethiopia, Abyssinian, Amhara are our next brothers and sisters. Sudan should give back West Gonder to Ethiopia.
YO FCKED IN THE HEAD KEEP DREAMING ANTA YE BARIA LIJ U R A TOOTHLESS SNAKE CROOKED AND NEVER GOING ONE WAY RATHER 3 [deleted] DIRECTIONS

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 09 May 2021, 03:24

Amhara's militia now reaching 100k, what can you do? We will turn agames further into ashes. We have 20+ million ready force to fight anyone in the horn.
Good luck mtherfkers!

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 09 May 2021, 03:37

We will fueck issayas down first. The amhara are our strategic allies and will always be. We will form a united front with democratic amhara and Oromo and other . We will first fueck Issayas orally. He likes hot iron bars!!!

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 09 May 2021, 04:03

Isayas is our strategic ally first we want to isolate agames. Eritrea in agame out.