Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
EthioRedSea

TDF should arrest Issayas Afeworki to be used as a farm animal!

Post by EthioRedSea » 08 May 2021, 13:21

TDF should march to Eritrea and take control of Asmera. Asmera was founded by Tigrayans and Raesi Alua was administering it.

We hope TDF would arrest the Eritrean leaders . We need Issayas Afeworki as a farm animal.
The Eritrean people will treated fairly as the rest of the Ethiopian/Tigrayan people. There will be no killings to Eritreans or no property should be destroyed.

We hope TDF leaders have the political will to once and for all give the right solutions by disbanding shaebya., Eritrea's ruling party. We do not need persons like Issayas Afewrqi around us. His death is life to millions of people in Eritrea and Ethiopia.

lil kogne

Re: TDF should arrest Issayas Afeworki to be used as a farm animal!

Post by lil kogne » 08 May 2021, 15:17

Oh boy I swear the two imbeciles The Chigray people and Ethioredsea Could be paired as oxen. We could actually yoke them together and use them to plough yhe cursed land of Chigray for there is shortage of oxes and food. What do ya say Ethoredsea the owner of two brain cells ? I promise will give you some grass to eat after you're done ploughing. you may get whipped every now and then to keep you in line mother f'uker. Might as well put you losers in to some use.

EthioRedSea

Re: TDF should arrest Issayas Afeworki to be used as a farm animal!

Post by EthioRedSea » 08 May 2021, 16:01

lil kogne wrote:
08 May 2021, 15:17
Oh boy I swear the two imbeciles The Chigray people and Ethioredsea Could be paired as oxen. We could actually yoke them together and use them to plough yhe cursed land of Chigray for there is shortage of oxes and food. What do ya say Ethoredsea the owner of two brain cells ? I promise will give you some grass to eat after you're done ploughing. you may get whipped every now and then to keep you in line mother f'uker. Might as well put you losers in to some use.