Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Lekbat Akatari Debretsion & executives must go, very strong new leadership is needed now???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 08 May 2021, 11:50

Debretsion, executives and veteran Woyane made Tigray “Sutuh Buqli” for the enemy Hamassien and Amhara Tigray to be where it is now. The shameless and brainless Debretsion had no pride and educated brain, we could have seen him resigned long time ago and allowed other new leadership to lead our TDF and Tigray but the man does not care even he does not know he made mistakes and ruin Tigray and he is fighting for his survival day to day and from cave to cave it should not have happened if he had brain.

Why anyone with brain would release a pilot who caught destroying cities, people and factories knowing a pilot is very expensive to train and time taking yet during the height of the war he handed huge gift to the enemy who can make a different the ongoing war out come right away. The war is not ended and the enemy main advantage is air bomb against Tigray civilian and military installations yet you handed over their main tool to bomb Tigray again.

Debretsion, Alem G/wahid, Getachew Worada are not capable to lead Tigray against enemy Hamassien and Amhara, they do not have the gut to finish the job and Tigray is in trouble we must remove them and let other fearless and risk takers lead Tigray to free us and can go to the enemy and clean them. Unless Tigray destroys Hamassien there will not be peace in Tigray and Tigray must look long term solution by going to Hamassien and remove them and control it. Debretsion is coward, opportunist does not care nor have any kind of pride for anything except to stay in power at the expense of Tigray. Any proud Tigray would not stay or seek power all the mistakes Debretsion did to Tigray, basically Debretsion wiped out Tigray from the face of the earth by allowing enemy yet he wants to further harm Tigray.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Lekbat Akatari Debretsion & executives must go, very strong new leadership is needed now???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 08 May 2021, 12:08

Is the war ended and Tigray took over Hamassien and Massawa from north and Angareb Metema Yohannes from south yet???

I understand moral boosting and recruiting tools but the dancing all over Tigray by TDF video is beyond recruiting and moral boosting, it has to stop immediately and let TDF go back to work and think how they can reach Hamassien Awraja and Massawa where all the enemy of Tigray plotters reside. What I can understand from the excessive dances all over is the Molacha Aqatari Debretsion is diverting TDF from going to the enemy and resolve Tigray chronic problems and making them as they finished the job, at the same time Debretsion is sending a pilot as goodwill gesture to the enemy to appease them.

Why any Tigrayan dance while the enemy is moving in and out at will and destroying Tigray, killing our people and infrastructures, all the cities of Tigray are under the enemy control yet we are dancing as we completed the job???

Temt
Member+

Re: Lekbat Akatari Debretsion & executives must go, very strong new leadership is needed now???

Post by Temt » 08 May 2021, 12:21

Ayte Halafi, ኣታጆ ላወይ ላወይ ኢኻ'ማ ሓጊኻ፧ ውይ! ውይ! በይዛኻ! ሃሪስካ ሎኾንካይ! እማነይ ኢለ፡ ኣየስታወስክዎን እምበይ እንታይ እኔኤዎ!
The war ended on November 24 last year, and Tigray took over Hamassien and Massawa from north and Angareb Metem Yohannes from south! come on man wake up and celebrate the complete obliteration of your evil Weyane thugs! Sorry, but that is what it is. I wish I had worse news for you, but that will do for now, ወዳሓንካ፡ ኣይተስተዋሕዶ
! :lol: :lol: :lol:

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 08 May 2021, 12:39

Halafi deqoro. I called all of cursed-land-tigray aka terrorist-tigray-tplf 10 years ago and finally my dream came true. Every agame is a terrorist and shot be jailed or shot dead. BTW: enjoy all of ur 900 ppl who gave their hands 2 z ETDF, they gave up on terrorist-tplf in z mountains. አዋይ ውርደት ናይ ዝተረገመ-መረትን-ህዝብን ትግራይ ዘይውዳአ። ኽኽኽኽኽኽ :lol: :mrgreen:
Please wait, video is loading...

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 08 May 2021, 15:24

TembienLiberation wrote:
08 May 2021, 14:11
tarik wrote:
08 May 2021, 12:39
Halafi deqoro. I called all of cursed-land-tigray aka terrorist-tigray-tplf 10 years ago and finally my dream came true. Every agame is a terrorist and shot be jailed or shot dead. BTW: enjoy all of ur 900 ppl who gave their hands 2 z ETDF, they gave up on terrorist-tplf in z mountains. አዋይ ውርደት ናይ ዝተረገመ-መረትን-ህዝብን ትግራይ ዘይውዳአ። ኽኽኽኽኽኽ :lol: :mrgreen:
Please wait, video is loading...
ኽኽኽኽኽኽ :lol: :lol: :lol:
Brother tarik, I remember you said this "cursed-land-tigray" since I joined Mereja. Now, it become a fact that Tigray is hell land :mrgreen: you are a kind of genius or able to foresee what is in the making!!! Kudos!!! I really appriatiat the Eritrean-Amhara joint mission how fast it turned Tigrai from richest in the Horn of Africa to the most cursed land on the earth crust. I Love it!!! Next step, lets use this powerful nations of Eritrea&Amhara joint mission to revolutionize Horn of Africa's economy!!!

Thanks, and yes 2 amhara and Eritrean people Friendship.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 08 May 2021, 17:33

What is the input of Memhir Muluwerk, ex-president of Mekelle University Kindaya, TIP and Baitona leaderships honorably joined the struggle yet we do not see their influence on the bankrupt Anazr leadership yet we need to know in realty not just talk on TV cameras. What is the use of your presence in Meda Tigray unless you can shape the organization to a better future by purifying the twisted Amhara agenda of Woyane leadership???

All the educated people should bring our generals to take over every aspect of the struggle and demote the moron greedy pigs from power who made us “Sutuh Buqli” for the enemies of Tigray until we achieve victory and put a temporary government until election held to elect new president, upper house Senators and lower house congresses. The temporary government must be from all walk of life and they should set up constitution, and all the institutions Tigray to function as a country and everyone will be the servant of the constitution and institutions.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 09 May 2021, 10:57

Do we know that all TDF are equal as Debretsion and the rest of them, you have equal voice and equal carrying one gun and shoot the same amount of bullets or carry bullets and bombs. The only difference is the mind but the educated mind are not better than the uneducated fighters since they do not have any kind influence to guide our organization. At this hour why would you want to hear and represented by moron five years old brain and frozen in time Debretsion a failed president made you "Sutuh Buqli"???