Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sun
Member+

Re: *HOT* ትግሬዎችን በድተን እንጨት በቂጣቸው ሰደን አዋርደን በመቃብራቸው ላይ Terrorist አስብለን አጻፍን!! What does ደንቆሮ ከብት Gallas learn from this?

Post by sun » 09 May 2021, 18:50

TembienLiberation wrote:
08 May 2021, 09:38
The fate of Gallas waging war on their feeder, the people of Amhara, will be not any different than the Tigray tortured to death!
I hope Galla learn from Tigray and stop confronting our Royality!!! DO YOU HEAR US Denqoro Galla????!!!

Why don't you staff deep in to your front and back ar$$$ with your two hands all things which you say you are "feeding gallas" hallucinated fairy tales because you don't even seem to know yourself neither your so called Galla human and material resources.

You have been sent to the Tigray region for the purpose of helping to enforce Law and Order but then you engaged in the robbery and robbed Tigryan land property accompanied by wanton massacars of innocent people, prasing your dirty sweaty ar$$$ to be extremist amara patriotism. Many thanks for the moderate Amara people! The robbery and criminality perpetrated in Tigray has given you the false and fake artificial over confidence balloon on the basis of which you, the mad extremist amara vandals, who love to be chest pumping cheap baboons are now thinking of threatening other peoples from other regions for the purpose of extending your criminal vandalism and robbery, been practiced in Tigray. If you are a tplf agent infiltrator posing as an amhara, I apologize about my comment because you smell as a tplf spy.

The reality is that you are going to face the International Criminal Court (ICC) and other punishments sooner or latter for your vulgarity, criminality, vandalism, anti social vagabond criminality against humanity. So, please keep up the good job and shout high and loud, displaying your baboon self and baboon balck and front holes and through that attracting attention to your criminal noisy bragging baboon self.
Last edited by sun on 09 May 2021, 19:17, edited 12 times in total.

Noble Amhara

Re: *HOT* ትግሬዎችን በድተን እንጨት በቂጣቸው ሰደን አዋርደን በመቃብራቸው ላይ Terrorist አስብለን አጻፍን!! What does ደንቆሮ ከብት Gallas learn from this?

Post by Noble Amhara » 09 May 2021, 18:54

Haha

Tembien liberation aka masud aka Thomas H is a agame just like you junta foyameta both u r tigrigna playing as Amhara and Oromo the funny thing is Fiyameta aka digital weyane actually hates Amharas and loves Tigrays look above my name u see she love agame so mucj I’m pretty sure she attempted to be a prositute for meles

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 09 May 2021, 19:20

Noble Amhara wrote:
09 May 2021, 18:54
Haha

Tembien liberation aka masud aka Thomas H is a agame just like you junta foyameta both u r tigrigna playing as Amhara and Oromo the funny thing is Fiyameta aka digital weyane actually hates Amharas and loves Tigrays look above my name u see she love agame so mucj I’m pretty sure she attempted to be a prositute for meles

Oh boy...

I am a very nice person whom you may not find even if you walk from here to the Moon and back. Instead keep the heat on that vagabond vandal calling his baboon self tlf which is almost tplf.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 09 May 2021, 19:30

Trañsgendered b!tch you scked Meles d!ck for a living then switch to Isaias aite shaemuta
sun wrote:
09 May 2021, 19:20
Noble Amhara wrote:
09 May 2021, 18:54
Haha

Oh boy...

I am a very nice person whom you may not find even if you walk from here to the Moon and back. Instead keep the heat on that vagabond vandal calling his baboon self tlf which is almost tplf.

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 09 May 2021, 19:52

sun sunny do not count much on the international criminal court. Let me tell yo the Germans exterminated 6 million Jew but how many German officials wet to the Gallo in Nuremberg 19. For the 2 million Armenian genocides' how many Turks went to jail none. For mykadra, Bedeno , Inrrecha harrar genocide how many Agame went to jail none we punish them. for 800 000 Rwanda genocide How many went to jail two.
Even if this thief cadre Agame patriarch shades crocodile tears no body care for the useless Agames.

Once Staline said if you kill one it is murderer but if you kill millions it is just statics coasts money to prosecute. That was TPLF plan to take amharas land and kill as they wish but what goes around comes around. It is only the beginning Agame boy. Amhara are not like you peoples agame and Galla they are god fearing and once they got what belongs to them they have no business with you Agames and they are already out and fighting Sudan. You have to deal now with the Gala soldures .

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 10 May 2021, 02:57

weyzero belaynesh, Sudan is so'domizing your midget gonderam men and women relatives as your qomiche family in Baso and Werana are surrendering their holes to Oromuma warriors. I'm sure one Oromuma warrior will son impregnate you in your she'tata Finxixa and in your megal Amharu womb :mrgreen: :mrgreen: shanee will enslave you for another 1000 years.