Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Wedi
Member+

ፓትርያርኩ "ቤተ ተዘግቶ ተቆልፎብኝ መፈናፈኛ አጥቻለሁ (I can't breath)፣ ህዝበ ከርስቲያኑ ይድረልልኝ" አሉ!!

Post by Wedi » 08 May 2021, 07:52

ፓትርያርኩ ቤተ ተዘግቶ ተቆልፎብኝ መፈናፈኛ አጥቻለሁ፣ ህዝበ ከርስቲያኑ ይድረልልኝ አሉ!!

Last edited by Wedi on 08 May 2021, 16:22, edited 1 time in total.

Wedi
Member+

Re: ፓትርያርኩ ቤተ ተዘግቶ ተቆልፎብኝ መፈናፈኛ አጥቻለሁ፣ ህዝበ ከርስቲያኑ ይድረልልኝ አሉ!!

Post by Wedi » 08 May 2021, 11:45

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 08 May 2021, 12:55

Please wait, video is loading...

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 08 May 2021, 13:34

Abere

Post by Abere » 08 May 2021, 13:37

በዚህ ጉዳይ ላይ መላው የኦርቶዶክስ ክርስትና እምነት ተካታይ ሁሉ ብዙ በእርሳቸው ላይ ትችት ባይሰጥ ደስ ይለኛል። ምክንያቱም የእሳቸውን ንግግር ስንሰነጥር ሃይማኖታችንንም እያፈረስን ነው ያለው። ዛሬ ሃይማኖታችን ጥርስ እና ጉልበት አጥታ በየዘመኑ የመጣ ካድሬ ጎድቷት ወድቃለች። ከ አንድም ሁለት ጳጳስ ያለ ሃይማኖታዊ ደንብ ተሹሞላት ፈርሳለች። ሰውየውን ስንፈልግ የሃይማኖቷን የወደፊት ኃይል እያጠፋን መሆኑንም አብረን እንረዳ። የሚሉትን በሆዳችን ማን በዳይ ማን ደግሞ ተበዳይ እንደ ሆነ ማንም ሳይነግርን ጠንቅቀን እናውቃለን። ከሁሉም በላይ ደግሞ ምድራዊ መንሥት ሳይሆን ሰማያዊ መንግሥት ህያው እግዚአብሄር ያውቃል። እንደ እኔ እባካችሁ አክቲቪስት ጋዜጠኞች ማራገብ እና ማናፈስ ብታቆሙ። ዐይቡን ሲያዩ አጓቱን ጨለጡት አይሁን። ሌላው የወያኔ ካድሬዎች እና አምባጓሮ አጫሪዎች የእርሳችውን ንግ ግር ለፓለቲካ ቅስቅሳ አትጠቀሙበት - የበለጠ ጥፋት በህዝብ ላይ ታመጣላች ሁ። በንግግር እና በወሬ ችግር አይፈታም መፍት ሄው ቀላል ነው ፡ የጎሳ ክልል እንድ ጠፋ መጸለይ እና መስራት ነው። ከዛውጭ እግዜርን ማስቸገር ነው።

የእግዜር ፍጡር የእግዜር፣
የእግዜር ድሃ ይቸገራል በእንጨት በውሃ።
ይሏል ከወንዝ ዉሃ ለመቅዳት ከሜዳ እንጨት ለመልቀም ሰነፍ ሁኖ። ለዚህም እግዜርን ያስቸግራል።

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 08 May 2021, 14:46

:!:

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 08 May 2021, 15:26

He is political. I have heard him for a minute or two. I did not buy his concern. Where was he when thousands of Amharas were killed, forced out from the place they raised their families. He just mentioned yes there were problem in Oromia and Benshsnhul to cover up his Parisian politics. The problem in Oromia and Benshsnhul has occurred long before that of Tigray. He did not condemn the killings of Amharas then.
He is partisan. He is saying what the TPLF politicians have been saying : the Ethiopian government has been committing atrocities in Tigray. The majority of Ethiopians believe the Ethiopian government is trying to bring peace and order in Tigray. And the majority of Ethiopian Orthodox Christians also have agreed with the government narrative of what is going on.
From the outset TPLF made the Ethiopian Orthodox Church its political wing.
They appointed an Adwa born guy a patriarch. When he died they appointed another Tigrean. They know they have to control the church. The significant number Ethiopians are believers. The TPLF politicians considered the church as their asset, and it shows.

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 08 May 2021, 15:45

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
08 May 2021, 15:26
He is political. I have heard him for a minute or two. I did not buy his concern. Where was he when thousands of Amharas were killed, forced out from the place they raised their families. He just mentioned yes there were problem in Oromia and Benshsnhul to cover up his Parisian politics. The problem in Oromia and Benshsnhul has occurred long before that of Tigray. He did not condemn the killings of Amharas then.
He is partisan. He is saying what the TPLF politicians have been saying : the Ethiopian government has been committing atrocities in Tigray. The majority of Ethiopians believe the Ethiopian government is trying to bring peace and order in Tigray. And the majority of Ethiopian Orthodox Christians also have agreed with the government narrative of what is going on.
They appointed an Adwa born guy a patriarch. When he died they appointed another Tigrean. They know they have to control the church. The significant number Ethiopians are believers. The TPLF politicians considered the church as their asset, and it shows.
This is not a concern of yours as you have told us to be a Pente. Leave this for us. You got your pente leader in the palace who is diligently working to destroy the Orthodox church. :arrow:

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 08 May 2021, 15:52

Revelations thank you for exposing this snake!!

Revelations wrote:
08 May 2021, 15:45
Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
This is not a concern of yours as you have told us to be a Pente. Leave this for us. You got your pente leader in the palace who is diligently working to destroy the Orthodox church. :arrow:

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 08 May 2021, 16:13

Revelations, the born opportunist, I am not a pente. When did I tell anybody about my religion, assuming I have one. You are imagining, my friend. By the way I did not talk about religion, I talked about a “religious” person who have made religion as a political tool. Could you discern the difference the hate-filled member of ER ? I hope you do.

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 08 May 2021, 16:20

የዶ/ር ዐብይ አህመድን ስለላ ተቋም በጣጥሶ የወጣው የፓትርያርኩ መልዕክት

Last edited by Wedi on 08 May 2021, 16:27, edited 1 time in total.

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 08 May 2021, 16:22

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
08 May 2021, 16:13
Revelations, the born opportunist, I am not a pente. When did I tell anybody about my religion, assuming I have one. You are imagining, my friend. By the way I did not talk about religion, I talked about a “religious” person who have made religion as a political tool. Could you discern the difference the hate-filled member of ER ? I hope you do.
Our memory is not as short as you hoped and I am not Berhanu Nega, your leader, to be called a born opportunist. I will NOT take the honor he earned thru years of demonstrated opportunism. Now go kiss Abiy's arse.

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 08 May 2021, 16:35

Revelations wrote:
08 May 2021, 16:22
Sam Ebalalehu Our memory is not as short as you hoped and I am not Berhanu Nega, your leader, to be called a born opportunist. I will NOT take the honor he earned thru years of demonstrated opportunism. Now go kiss Abiy's arse.

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: ፓትርያርኩ "ቤተ ተዘግቶ ተቆልፎብኝ መፈናፈኛ አጥቻለሁ (I can't breath)፣ ህዝበ ከርስቲያኑ ይድረልልኝ" አሉ!!

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 08 May 2021, 16:44

I am sorry to disappoint you. I have no a leader. For close to forty years I am not a member of any political party, and will I never be. I love my country, so I follow Ethiopian politics. Given an opportunity I share what I believe.
Stop your obsession with Birhanu Nega. By no means you are not his equal. I do not know Berhanu personally, but I did know his older sister Asksle, who happened to be a a classmate of Meles in medical school.
They were born in well-to-do family by Ethiopian standard. But they chose to fight to the interest of Ethiopians who were not as lucky as they were.
When Birhanu and colleagues established Ginbot 7 , I was among the very few to condemn it. I thought then and still believe now gurriela warfare is an ancient political means which cannot be applicable in today’s world.
Even when I condemned his political move I have not questioned his sincerity in his belief. The guy is out of your league.
By the way Revelations try to separate personal feelings from politics. I very much doubt you are capable of doing that, but I have to say it anyway.

Revelations
Senior Member+

Re: ፓትርያርኩ "ቤተ ተዘግቶ ተቆልፎብኝ መፈናፈኛ አጥቻለሁ (I can't breath)፣ ህዝበ ከርስቲያኑ ይድረልልኝ" አሉ!!

Post by Revelations » 08 May 2021, 17:05

I am underwhelmed by your knowing of the opportunist of the century, Berhanu Nega's sister. Why? We all know Horus of this forum, who is also related to him and spends many hours in his other relatives restaurant in DC. You are impressed that Berhanu Nega came from a family who has money. really? And in the mean time you want us to look away as your pente leader destroys our church and country. Keep wishing, since it fits your budget. :arrow:
Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
08 May 2021, 16:44
I am sorry to disappoint you. I have no a leader. For close to forty years I am not a member of any political party, and will I never be. I love my country, so I follow Ethiopian politics. Given an opportunity I share what I believe.
Stop your obsession with Birhanu Nega. By no means you are not his equal. I do not know Berhanu personally, but I did know his older sister Asksle, who happened to be a a classmate of Meles in medical school.
They were born in well-to-do family by Ethiopian standard. But they chose to fight to the interest of Ethiopians who were not as lucky as they were.
When Birhanu and colleagues established Ginbot 7 , I was among the very few to condemn it. I thought then and still believe now gurriela warfare is an ancient political means which cannot be applicable in today’s world.
Even when I condemned his political move I have not questioned his sincerity in his belief. The guy is out of your league.
By the way Revelations try to separate personal feelings from politics. I very much doubt you are capable of doing that, but I have to say it anyway.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 08 May 2021, 17:07

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
Sam Ebalalehu,

More than his opinion the way he expressed his opinion, using an external agent, who is not of a good-will for Ethiopia, makes this a historic scar on our national consiousness, it is very much unfortunate. This is not an allegation against an individual but against the guardian of the national security as head of such a grand institution in the country, which the the Ethiopian Orthodox Church is.

It is not about the expressed view of an individual, it is the idea behind it that is more worrisome. We should take it seriously, I think.

I didn't listen to the interview or the so called smuggled out message but heard about the news on Aljeezra and I was schocked that such claim was coming from someone representing this great institution of the country.

There is no mentioning of the evidence to corroborate such a grand allegation, that says much. Listen to Seyoum Teshome's analysis of the issue at hand.