Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Wedi
Member+

Re: ፓትርያርኩ "ቤተ ተዘግቶ ተቆልፎብኝ መፈናፈኛ አጥቻለሁ (I can't breath)፣ ህዝበ ከርስቲያኑ ይድረልልኝ" አሉ!!

Post by Wedi » 08 May 2021, 17:08

By Yared Hailemariam, Executive Director at Ethiopian Human Rights Defenders Center-EHRDC
Please wait, video is loading...

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: ፓትርያርኩ "ቤተ ተዘግቶ ተቆልፎብኝ መፈናፈኛ አጥቻለሁ (I can't breath)፣ ህዝበ ከርስቲያኑ ይድረልልኝ" አሉ!!

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 08 May 2021, 17:31

Revelations, reread what you wrote. It does not make any sense. If opportunism applies to any ER member , it is to you, Revelations. You have no principle. You dance to the popular drum of the time. A few months ago when ENDF was marching to Mekele, you were a cheerleader. You post every other second the news that was true, and made up .
You are like a child. You have short attention span. You become tired the same game. You want change. But as an adult to exhibit that behavior is not a blessing.
When the ENDF started the offensive the majority of Ethiopians were behind it, so do you. In your case not because of principle, rather it is because of opportunism. You always want to be with the winner side.
As for who eats which Ethiopian restaurant, how often, and when, that is your business to observe and report.
Three months ago you were cheering Abiy, and now you call him a pente leader who destroyed your church and country. I am telling you this : he did not destroy my country.
Yes, I have issues that I disagree with him. But I sincerely believe he is the right man to lead the country right now.