Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abaymado

What if Abiy is killed by Western like they did to Meles Zenawi?

Post by Abaymado » 08 May 2021, 01:48

Still there are significant people who think Meles Zenawi was poisoned by radioactive element. Similarly, there is also another coincidence where Engineer Kitaw Ejigu, one the most prominent opposition figure to the late PM meles zenawi, believed to be poisoned with the same scenario.
Indeed the tactics to murder people nowadays are sophisticated and manifolds. Developed nations are fighting with Abiy Ahmed tooth and nail to this day. In my opinion, if they wish to eliminate him, I think nothing can stop them.

Abiy is very stubborn person with good and very ugly personalities.In our entire life, we haven't seen such magnitude of human catastrophe in this country.
Nobody is sure whether these crimes in the country perpetrated by the will of the ruling body. But significant people strongly believe that the main orchestrator in this massacre and uprooting of people from their places are Abiy's regime.

The question is - with this kind of move, how will Abiy and its surrogates last?

Abaymado

Re: What if Abiy is killed by Western like they did to Meles Zenawi?

Post by Abaymado » 08 May 2021, 02:08

Unlike Melese Zenewi, who had been backed by European and By US, Abiy is almost in trouble with all Developed nations. So, can Abiy solicit the Ethiopian people from this coming attack? Who will stand with him? Abiy is not only in problem with developed nations but also with the majority of Amhara people- the main country's builder.
I am surprised what could be the reaction if Abiy is targeted? Will they mourn for him like they did to Meles Zenawi for number of days? or will they say "we are now in relief"?