Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
abel qael

TDF operation deep inside ar'tera, in Seraye's Qohayin region, is alarming liqebushtiw wedimedhin.

Post by abel qael » 07 May 2021, 22:46

Wedimedhin received our Agazian brother Jefrey Feltman like a girl receives her boyfriend who came from years of trip to a far place, this was unexpected niceness, which our Agazian Brother Jefrey Feltman is still analyzing in amusement. But when wedimedhin begged Jerfrey more than ten times and nagged him to send peace-keeping forces to be placed between cursedar'tera and Tigray, brother Jefrey knew why wedimedhin and co acted so nice, docile and fearful of him , but then, he told wedimedhin : " my government did not have that option in mind, I will pass it but to them but not count on it; for now, my Government wants you to withdraw your troops in a credible, verifiable and complete manner with no precondition, which means, the condition of peace-keepers you are talking about is a precondition and thus not a starter at all". No wonder Wedimedhin was going to the bathroom more than 10 times in the 4-hour-long meeting with brother Jefrey Feltman and co. Wedimedhin seems to have lost hope and is using/illegally exploting the 20,000 Amharu and Oromo new trainees in Sawa to dig trenches from Badme all the way to Onmihajer.

Deqi-Arawit

Re: TDF operation deep inside ar'tera, in Seraye's Qohayin region, is alarming liqebushtiw wedimedhin.

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 08 May 2021, 01:44

abel qael wrote:
07 May 2021, 22:46
Wedimedhin received our Agazian brother Jefrey Feltman like a girl receives her boyfriend who came from years of trip to a far place, this was unexpected niceness, which our Agazian Brother Jefrey Feltman is still analyzing in amusement. But when wedimedhin begged Jerfrey more than ten times and nagged him to send peace-keeping forces to be placed between cursedar'tera and Tigray, brother Jefrey knew why wedimedhin and co acted so nice, docile and fearful of him , but then, he told wedimedhin : " my government did not have that option in mind, I will pass it but to them but not count on it; for now, my Government wants you to withdraw your troops in a credible, verifiable and complete manner with no precondition, which means, the condition of peace-keepers you are talking about is a precondition and thus not a starter at all". No wonder Wedimedhin was going to the bathroom more than 10 times in the 4-hour-long meeting with brother Jefrey Feltman and co. Wedimedhin seems to have lost hope and is using/illegally exploting the 20,000 Amharu and Oromo new trainees in Sawa to dig trenches from Badme all the way to Onmihajer.
The logic of the leeches is amazing to understand. Is there any Tigrian Who has an IQ level above 60? You guys seem to be retarded to understand the obvious.

The backbone of the leeches is broken once and for all to constitute any major threat to Eritrea and regardless How much teret teret you make on a Daily Base, your ability to change your condition Will be limited to How many "patriotic songs" you release on youtube every Day.

Thanks to The leeches, wedi medhin berad is not regarded as a thug dictator as he is, but a stateman on which world power should consult with him to extinguish the flame which is burning in our region. And by now, Unless your low IQ bxxxitches are unaware of it, the leeches are wedi medhin berad best friends.