Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Jaegol

Re: "If You could turn back the hands of time", what will you do? [PHOTO]

Post by Jaegol » 07 May 2021, 21:49

I bet you tigreas are regretting the decision to get hired by the ferenjis to do their dirty hit job on Eritrea (1998) and Somalia (2006) invasions. If tplf had worked for peace and win win objectives with the neighborhood communities... they wouldn’t be in their current state...
Neighbors don’t go anywhere, but the ferenjis are temporary
Revelations wrote:
07 May 2021, 21:41

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 07 May 2021, 22:02

You seem to be triggered with this photo, to the point losing sight of the main question of the subject matter. Comeback when you have the presence of mind to share your thoughts or poke some fun! :arrow:
Jaegol wrote:
07 May 2021, 21:49
I bet you tigreas are regretting the decision to get hired by the ferenjis to do their dirty hit job on Eritrea (1998) and Somalia (2006) invasions. If tplf had worked for peace and win win objectives with the neighborhood communities... they wouldn’t be in their current state...
Neighbors don’t go anywhere, but the ferenjis are temporary

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 07 May 2021, 22:24

Revo, you mother fuxxer deleted my message. you Neftegn FUKERA only. you are here 24/7 on behalf of baldaras/Aben, retired no job

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 07 May 2021, 22:39

tekeba wrote:
07 May 2021, 22:24
Revo, you mother fuxxer deleted my message. you Neftegn FUKERA only. you are here 24/7 on behalf of baldaras/Aben, retired no job
Oh wow! Teqelba feeling warm and fuzzy with good memories brought back with this photo which left him blabbering! :lol: :lol: :lol:

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 07 May 2021, 23:00

REvo, I told you a retired person 24/7 your finger on the computer desperate neftegna. you mother fuxxer you like it or not ISU saved your Ethiopia from collapse. I am sure Tegaru regret they betrayed us. You neftegna you have to be thankful to Eritreans that saved your country.

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 08 May 2021, 00:56

tekeba wrote:
07 May 2021, 23:00
REvo, I told you a retired person 24/7 your finger on the computer desperate neftegna. you mother fuxxer you like it or not ISU saved your Ethiopia from collapse. I am sure Tegaru regret they betrayed us. You neftegna you have to be thankful to Eritreans that saved your country.

Dude, your mood has soured since your last blabber. What happened? The guy won't arrive in Addis until Sunday eko! This song is for you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 08 May 2021, 09:16

Push the terrorist agame Meles Al-Zenawi overboard and watch him swim back to his ancestral homeland of Yemen! :mrgreen:

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 08 May 2021, 09:32

If I could turn back the time, I would have assassinsted the midget, cobwebbed, ugly, evil selassie, the primary cause of my Eritrean people miseries.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 08 May 2021, 14:18

Revelations wrote:
07 May 2021, 21:41

The answer to your question is one could have done nothing during that period of time. It was an era of honeymoon, namely issu and wedi zenawi portraying their love in the red sea.

Issu's second honeymoon was with the 7th king of mama ethiopia but not yet in the red sea. Perhaps abi is the one who would tell issu when they have to meet in assab while it will be part of their empire in the forthcoming future .Thanks to issu🥴.

Finally,

Let me shade a light on the image of issu and co.

Forget issu and wedi zenawi. I would like to comment on the 2 who are on the background of the image. The one who is depicted as raising his right hand is the famous petros solomon, ex-defense minister and who is languishing in the notorious ira-iro prison assuming that he is alive. The other one wearing a "canatera" who is standing on his left is the famous ali said abdella, an ex-interior minister and one of the few military commanders who foiled the Qey kokob zemecha in 1982. This tegadalay passed away some years ago. Many suspect that he was poisoned.