Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Wedi
Member+

ጋሽ ታዲዮስ ታንቱን የመርዳት የቀረበ ሀገራዊና ወገናኢ ጥሪ!! GoFUNDme

Post by Wedi » 07 May 2021, 11:09

https://gofund.me/0f9c919f

ጋሽ ታዲዮስ ታንቱን በተፈፀማቸው ከፍተኛ ድብደባ ምክንያት በእስር ቤት በችግር ላይ ይገኛሉ፡፡ እኒህን ታላቅ የታሪክ ምሁር እና ለእውነት የቆሙ አባት ለህክምና ማገዝ ለምትፈልጉ ወገኖችቻን ብቻ !!

አቶ ታዲዮስ ታንቱ ለህሊናቸው የቆሙ፣ ለሆዳቸው ያላደሩ፣ እድሜ ልካቸውን ለሀገር እና ለወገናቸው የታገሉ ጀግና አባት ናችሁ!!

እኝህ አባት ድምፅ አልባ ለሆነው እና በየግዜው በፅንፈኞች ለሚገደለው ለአማራው ህዝብ ድምፅ በመሆን ይታወቃሉ:: እኝህ አባት እውነትን በመናገራቸው የእውነትና የሀቅ ፀር በሆኑ የመንግስት አካላቶች ተደብድበው እስር ቤት ወድቀዋል!! በተቻለ አቅም ቤትና መኪና ገዝተን መሸለም ባንችል ራሳቸው እና ቤተሰቦቻቸውን ለመደገፍ ይረዳ ዘንድ ይህንን ሊንክ ከፍተናል፡፡ ሁላችሁም ሀገር እና ወገን ወዳድ የሆናችሁ የምትችሉትን እርዱ አግዙዋቸው!!

ዘማሪ ዶር ደረጀ ከበደ ይህን የእርዳታ ማሰባሰብ በተመለከተ ያስተላለፍው የእርዳታ ጥሪ ከታች አዳምጡ

ሁሌም ከሀቀኞች ጋር እንጂ ከግፈኞች ጋር አንቆምም!!

Please wait, video is loading...

Abere

Re: ጋሽ ታዲዮስ ታንቱን የመርዳት የቀረበ ሀገራዊና ወገናኢ ጥሪ!! GoFUNDme

Post by Abere » 07 May 2021, 11:22

Wedi, thank you for posting the link. ታዲዎስ ታንቱ ያልተረዳ ማን ሊረዳ ነው። I can't wait to donate to truly express my gratitude for him. This is just a tiny thing to do while he sacrificed himself.

Masud
Member+

Post by Masud » 07 May 2021, 11:30

Giving donation to Tadiwos Tantu is throwning your money into the ditch. Amharas better help their beggars and Azmaris who are roaming accross the country for help and displaced people rather than helping useless people such as Tewodros Tantu.

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 07 May 2021, 11:36

Only savage and Low IQ people hate the honorable Tadios Tantu!

By the way the donation and contribution to help this honorable Tadios Tantu is increasing at alarming rate :P :P

ጋሽ ታዲዮስ ታንቱን በተፈፀማቸው ከፍተኛ ድብደባ ምክንያት በእስር ቤት በችግር ላይ ይገኛሉ፡፡ እኒህን ታላቅ የታሪክ ምሁር እና ለእውነት የቆሙ አባት ለህክምና ማገዝ ለምትፈልጉ ወገኖችቻን ብቻ !!

እኝህ አባት ድምፅ አልባ ለሆነው እና በየግዜው በፅንፈኞች ለሚገደለው ለአማራው ህዝብ ድምፅ በመሆን ይታወቃሉ:: እኝህ አባት እውነትን በመናገራቸው የእውነትና የሀቅ ፀር በሆኑ የመንግስት አካላቶች ተደብድበው እስር ቤት ወድቀዋል!! በተቻለ አቅም ቤትና መኪና ገዝተን መሸለም ባንችል ራሳቸው እና ቤተሰቦቻቸውን ለመደገፍ ይረዳ ዘንድ ይህንን ሊንክ ከፍተናል፡፡ ሁላችሁም ሀገር እና ወገን ወዳድ የሆናችሁ የምትችሉትን እርዱ አግዙዋቸው!!

Abere

Post by Abere » 07 May 2021, 11:46

Yap, it is about to shatter the goal. Patriotic Ethiopians should show their honor to him. This is one way to show.

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 07 May 2021, 13:07

Abere wrote:
07 May 2021, 11:22
Wedi, thank you for posting the link. ታዲዎስ ታንቱ ያልተረዳ ማን ሊረዳ ነው። I can't wait to donate to truly express my gratitude for him. This is just a tiny thing to do while he sacrificed himself.
Abere , thank you for your solidarity. I just contributed my share and I am really very happy to do my part in helping this great Patriotic Ethiopian!!

Abere

Post by Abere » 07 May 2021, 13:57

Wedi,

No problem! You did a great job by posting the link here at ER forum. This the site with a heavy traffic of patriot Ethiopians. I did mine too. I am happy looking the record - only a couple of hundred dollars a way in exceeding the goal just in 24 hours. Amazing!
Wedi wrote:
07 May 2021, 13:07

Abere , thank you for your solidarity. I just contributed my share and I am really very happy to do my part in helping this great Patriotic Ethiopian!!

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 07 May 2021, 14:02

Abere wrote:
07 May 2021, 13:57
Wedi,

No problem! You did a great job by posting the link here at ER forum. This the site with a heavy traffic of patriot Ethiopians. I did mine too. I am happy looking the record - only a couple of hundred dollars a way in exceeding the goal just in 24 hours. Amazing!
Wedi wrote:

Abere

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 07 May 2021, 14:11

እንዲያውም በዚህ መዋጮ መምህርና ጋዜጠኛ ታዴዮስ የራሱ ዩ ቲዩብ ከፍቶ መደበኛ ትንተና እንዲሰጥ መርዳት ያስፈልጋል ። በፋክትና ታሪካዊ መረጃ ላይ የቆመ ነጻ ሃሳብ የሚሰጥ የምር ምሁር ሆነ ጋዜጠኛ ጥቂት ስለሆነ። ያሉት ሁሉ ወይ ፌክ ዜና ወይ አድር ባይ የፈሪ ፍራቅምቦ ሰባኪዎች ስለሆኑ !! ታዴዎስን ሚሞግቱ ዉሸታም መሆኑን በመረጃ መከራከር እንጂ በጭለማ መደብደብ የዋሻ ነዋሪዎች፣ የንሰሶች ዘመን ነው!

ድንቅ ስራ ነው!

Abere

Post by Abere » 07 May 2021, 14:21

👍 👍 👍 👍
Wedi wrote:
07 May 2021, 14:02
Abere wrote:
07 May 2021, 13:57
Wedi,

Wedi wrote:

Abere

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 07 May 2021, 15:29

Wedi wrote:
07 May 2021, 11:09

Please wait, video is loading...

Endet new negeru?

Egnihe sew bekedem motu sebal alsemahum inde?

Since when are we collecting money for someone declared dead just two or so days before?

wey zendro, weey zeendrooooo...

Abere

Post by Abere » 07 May 2021, 15:44

DefendTheTruth,

I guess you are closer to the source. Could you do us a favor getting us some tip from the prison guards? የጉድ አገር ነግቶ አድስ ነገር አይጠፋም። Today, the news is Tadios Tantu is between life and death, because of the brutality of Oromuma special force. There was also rumors he had a court day today. I hope you are more close to the source.

DefendTheTruth wrote:
07 May 2021, 15:29

Endet new negeru?

Since when are we collecting money for someone declared dead just two or so days before?

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 07 May 2021, 16:02

Abere wrote:
07 May 2021, 15:44
DefendTheTruth,

I guess you are closer to the source. Could you do us a favor getting us some tip from the prison guards? የጉድ አገር ነግቶ አድስ ነገር አይጠፋም። Today, the news is Tadios Tantu is between life and death, because of the brutality of Oromuma special force. There was also rumors he had a court day today. I hope you are more close to the source.

DefendTheTruth wrote:

Endet new negeru?

Okay, let's make a deal then: you will give me the money that has been collected so far and I will going to help to find out about his condition and all other aspects of his current status, if dead or alive, if drank or sober, if beaten or just fell and hurt himself etc. Is that a good enough deal?

Abere

Post by Abere » 07 May 2021, 16:41

Could you do a favor to his dependents/family, finding out his where about free of charge ? You know each of us don't live for ourselves alone, at least we have family members. When the breadwinner is jailed or lost, families will be victims. This is even worse, in a country life insurance is non-existent. All those Ethiopians lost, left or right, all these years have left many victim family members, and the burden affects the future of the society. In short, that is why arbitrary arrest and execution have to be stopped. Sadly, dictators continue doing so.
Help the family, by not taking the money they need it most out of their mouth. Show your sympathy, loss of great men is also loss of history and wisdom.

DefendTheTruth wrote:
07 May 2021, 16:02
Abere wrote:
DefendTheTruth,

DefendTheTruth wrote:

Endet new negeru?

Okay, let's make a deal then: you will give me the money that has been collected so far and I will going to help to find out about his condition and all other aspects of his current status, if dead or alive, if drank or sober, if beaten or just fell and hurt himself etc. Is that a good enough deal?

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 07 May 2021, 17:04

Which means that you are collecting the money in his name and put somewhere else, and I am going to do the heavy lifting part of it without any kind of redress? That is very much unfair. If you are not using the money to address issues of his wellbeing, then why is the collection needed in the first place?

At the same time I was listenting to a video channel on YouTube and there I heard ABN is not competing in Amhara region, instead it is fileding all its candidates to other regions like Beneshangul, Oromia, Southern Peoples Region and etc. What is going on ?

Abere wrote:
07 May 2021, 16:41
Could you do a favor to his dependents/family, finding out his where about free of charge ? You know each of us don't live for ourselves alone, at least we have family members. When the breadwinner is jailed or lost, families will be victims. This is even worse, in a country life insurance is non-existent. All those Ethiopians lost, left or right, all these years have left many victim family members, and the burden affects the future of the society. In short, that is why arbitrary arrest and execution have to be stopped. Sadly, dictators continue doing so.
Help the family, by not taking the money they need it most out of their mouth. Show your sympathy, loss of great men is also loss of history and wisdom.

DefendTheTruth wrote:
07 May 2021, 16:02
Abere wrote:
DefendTheTruth,

DefendTheTruth wrote:

Endet new negeru?

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 07 May 2021, 17:23

Abere,

Good news, thanks to so many patriotic Ethiopians, every goal set is getting fulfilled ahead of time.

So far $16,820 has been collected in less than 24 hrs.

God bless you and all those patriot Ethiopians who are taking part in this honorable job!!

SDAbraha

Post by SDAbraha » 07 May 2021, 19:16

ጋሽ ታዲዎስ የእውነት፣ የመርህና የኢትዮጵያዊነት አርበኛ ነው። እማማ ኢትዮጵያን የሚወድ ሁሉ በሞራል በገንዘብ ሊድግፈው ይገባል። እህቴ ሳራ ይህን Gofundme ስላስተባበርሽ እግዜር ይባርክሽ አምላከ ኢትዮጵያ እድሜና ጤና ይስጥልኝ። ጀኖቻችን በሕይዎት ሳሉ መደገፍና ማክበር የኢትዮጵያን ትንሳዔ ያፋጥነዋልና እንበርታ። ወንድሜ ዘማሪ ዶ/ር ደረጀም ለምታበረክተው እውነተኛ ክርስታናዊ ስራ እግዜር ይባርክህ የግፉዓን አምላክ እድሜና ጤና ይስጥልኝ። ፈጣሪ ኢትዮጵያችን ይባርክ ይህ ክፉ ዘመን አልፎ ፍቅር፣ ሰላምና ወንማማችነት በምድራችን ይንግስ አምላክ ይርዳን አሜን!!!

Abere

Post by Abere » 07 May 2021, 20:13

Wedi,

I am impressed by the honor Ethiopians are showing to Tadios Tantu. Thank you for the patriotic role you played in honoring and supporting this great man and his family. May God bless you!

Wedi wrote:
07 May 2021, 17:23
Abere,

Good news, thanks to so many patriotic Ethiopians, every goal set is getting fulfilled ahead of time.

So far $16,820 has been collected in less than 24 hrs.

God bless you and all those patriot Ethiopians who are taking part in this honorable job!!

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 07 May 2021, 20:53

Wedi wrote:
07 May 2021, 11:09

Really? :lol: :lol:

That addict type Nazi old f@rt is imitating Adolf Hitler when he is saying that groups and nations are not born equal or never equal in any way, but inherently unequal. So said the Nazi boss Adolf Hitler also when he said that the only true people and nation are only original Germans while the Jews and the rest are the lowest subhuman creatures deserving to be eliminated, leaving space for the superior German race. But then the same medicine he proposed for others have come to be directly applied against him, in which case he committed suicide leaving the Germans to be divided in to two and occupied by foreign forces he used to call inferior. :P

Also ABN (amhara national movement)extremist amara party have said in the past that amaras have invented Ethiopia just like God invented humans and in that sense all the Ethiopian nations and nationalities need to worship amara extremists because they are the God who invented Ethiopia" they said. So even now it is these new born amara extremist zealots, suffering from gross inferiority complex who supply their fascist style home work to this paranoid addict old f@rt to sing their own songs for them in public, just for the purpose of provocation and testing the ground for their next dirty plans and serpent step movements.

They planned and sent the old man to go and act wild, hoping that he should be killed on the spot so that they may appeal to the emotions and feelings of the ordinary people and collect huge amounts of money for themselves to get rich. That is also why these sinister extremist cliques quickly started to circulated their usual pathological dirty lie factory and fake news, claiming that the old man have already been smashed to death and thrown in to the dirty ditch, even though the old man have never been beaten nor thrown in to any ditch. How can such liars stand the shame of their own lies? :mrgreen:

Tadeos Hattuu is being used just like a warm at the end of a fishing hook to be thrown in to the ocean for the purpose of trapping fish and go to sell it at a market place. Using Tadeos Hattuu like a warm at the end of a hook and then letting him get hooked himself is also a good business for these desperado mischievous extremists because then they will start collecting money in the name of Tadeos but use the fund to build houses for themselves and their children.

For all of these extremist it is always business as usual, having bonanza on the sufferings of other people even though they themselves have caused the sufferings. So, please folks never give a cent for this purpose unless you want to be robbed legally and let others to get rich on your hard earned money.

Why help divisive and anti Ethiopian fascist types of manipulators and pathological serial liars when we have to help unifying, commonality, peace, security and prosperity promoting groups and individuals?
:P
Last edited by sun on 07 May 2021, 21:31, edited 7 times in total.