Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Fiyameta

Re: ቻይና አምልጣለች። ራሺያ አምልጣለች። ህንድም አምልጣለች። ኢትዮጵያ ካመለጠች አፍሪቃ አመለጠች ማለት ነው።

Post by Fiyameta » 07 May 2021, 07:05

This will help you to visualize the real size of Mama Africa compared to other countries.

It is a shame, indeed a low down dirty shame, when Africans fail to realize that, the white man in control of their resources and their nations, is also "a featherless, two-legged, linguistically conscious creature born between urine and feces."

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 07 May 2021, 07:33

Lee Kuan Yew is credited for the economic development model that China emulated to lift 800 million of its own citizens out of poverty to become the Global economic super power that it is today. According to him, a Chinese premier named Deng Xiaoping came to visit Singapore in 1976 and left with such a strong impression of the thriving economy, that he later sent an army of Chinese economists to study the secret behind Singapore's economic success, and the rest is history. Self-confidence is believed to be the cornerstone of Singapore's miraculous economic success. Watch this....

(At 21:18) When asked to send his troops to Vietnam, he responded, "Do I look like an agame to you?" EPIC! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I'm not a client state of the United States -- I am not in receipt of your aid nor am I here to seek aid. I am doing all right, I hope to do more trade with you. And I don't think it is the duty of the elected representative, leader, of Singapore to go in and involve his country in a situation which can end disastrously for his whole people.

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 07 May 2021, 08:21

Fiyameta,

China did not copy anything from anyone. :lol: :lol: It was the longest running super power of the world. Remember, European discovered America on their quest to reach China. The idiotic Mao cost China almost a century. The stupid communist party is threatening to do the same. Lee Kuan is credited being able to exploit the South China Sea trade on behalf of his tiny city-country called Singapore. I wonder why Isayas has not done the same when he is squarely located in the most active maritime route called the Rea Sea. :evil: :lol: Lee left all the blue print for him. What happened there ?

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 07 May 2021, 08:46

Blueshift wrote:
07 May 2021, 08:21
Fiyameta,

China did not copy anything from anyone. :lol: :lol: It was the longest running super power of the world. Remember, European discovered America on their quest to reach China. The idiotic Mao cost China almost a century. The stupid communist party is threatening to do the same. Lee Kuan is credited being able to exploit the South China Sea trade on behalf of his tiny city-country called Singapore. I wonder why Isayas has not done the same when he is squarely located in the most active maritime route called the Rea Sea. :evil: :lol: Lee left all the blue print for him. What happened there ?
You are entitled to your junta opinion, even when it is expressed in profoundly distorted view of reality -- a view that sees your most insignificant and inconsequential Kilil of Tigray as an impediment to Eritrea's economic development goals, while dismissing the long-running neo-colonial agenda of destabilization of African countries that employed inferior agame like yourself as disposable pawns in the geopolitical game of chess, which ended in 2018 with Eritrea checkmating its global super power opponents, forcing the mindless agame pawns like yourself to find yourselves as stateless gypsies wandering aimlessly into the abyss of eternity. :mrgreen:

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 07 May 2021, 09:23

Trans. Fiyameta wedi Torserawit,
I asked a simple question. BTW, a junta is an unelected government that forces itself on the people. Just for your knowledge :lol: :lol:

Adgi addis g_ay ho__oker, :lol: :lol: Why resort to insults. You negro brain never seems to amaze me. Thirty years and counting after independence, what is so hard to follow a simple rule . Lee showed us the way. Duty free port, build simple convenience hubs , and the merchants ships would flood our port, if you are Eritrean really, I doubt it. You would be critical of a government that reduces the population by half after so called independence. What is the agenda here ? :evil: Are you part of the conspiracy ? Sure you are :twisted: :lol: BTW, Eritrea is one of poorest countries even by African standards, and here you are to make us believe that it is the super power that challenges the mighty USA. What a comedy :lol:

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 07 May 2021, 09:24

Fiyameta wrote:
07 May 2021, 07:05
This will help you to visualize the real size of Mama Africa compared to other countries.

It is a shame, indeed a low down dirty shame, when Africans fail to realize that, the white man in control of their resources and their nations, is also "a featherless, two-legged, linguistically conscious creature born between urine and feces."
In fact I think to have expressed my view on the issue on this forum perhaps before few years or so, at least after the current PM of Ethiopia came to power and highlighted the significance of cooperation and collaboration of our region and the region beyond that in Africa, in the same line of thinking with the part I highlighted above.

When many Africans may going to realize this fact, perhaps then the rest will be history. That will be the day of African emanicipation. No one held us back but we Africans ourselves, we are to blame for our own failure.

Well the collection is the sum total of the constituent elements that include also me and you.

The other point is also that we were divided into pieces, perhaps intentionally.

I was watching a certain english man yesterday on BBC's Focus on Africa and he was commenting much negatively about Ethiopia's upcoming election. The negativity is not that new but the guy was someone expelled from Ethiopia and now found a new sanctuary in the neighbouring Kenya's Nairobi.

An Ethiopian official was commenting recently about our long held friendship between our two countries in the region, Ethiopia and Kenya, more than any other in the whole of the region. But even in Kenya someone can still find sanctuary and propagate negitivity over our country and that didn't happen by accedint, I guess.

Kenya was made, along with many other dozens of African countries, to be part of the so called Common Wealth while the likes of Ethiopia were left out and there could be some design engineered by that very idea from the get go.

Africans need to wake up!

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 07 May 2021, 09:33

Defend the lie,
Not long ago, you used to support TPLF :twisted: BTW, you are not getting our ports. Stop kissing up to the g-ay man called Fyameta. Ya, The former Zaire, is supposed to be richer than the whole western Europe. What happened, the black man's syndrome, backward mentality. Eritrea was liberated thirty years ago. It had all the ingredients to be successful. Thirty years later, it is fighting your own stupid headed wars. :evil: :evil:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 07 May 2021, 10:10

ጁንታው ዎንድሜ BlueShift በቱክክል ኡንዳስቀመጠው፣ ኡኛ ወያኔ ከሰይጣንም ቢሆን ቶባብረን ኢትዮጵያ ኡንዳታመልጥ ያለሰለሰ ጡረት ኡናደርጋለን። ባለራዕዩ መሪያችን አይተ አሉላ ሰለሞን <<የኢትዮጵያ ኡንጀራ፡ የሩስያ ድንችና የቻይና ሩዝ ኡንዳትበሉ ፣ የህንድ ፊልሞችም ማየት አቁሙ!>> ቡሎ ትእዛዝ ሲያስተላልፍልን፡ ዘመቻው ኢትዮጵያን ኡንዳታመልጥ ሞሆኑንን ገብቶን ነበር። ኡኔ በቦኩሌ ባለራዕዩ አሉላ ሰሎሞን የኖቤል የሰላም ሽልማት እንዲሸለሙ ጡረት አደርጋለሁ። :roll: :roll:

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 07 May 2021, 10:17

G-ay man Fiyameta aka Digital weyane, I am not full or half adgi. Hence, not your brother. :evil:
If monkey looking Gosee's di-ck is what you are hunting, the skinny man should not be hard to get.

BTW, the agame women in the video representing Eritrean girls made you hate all agames ah ....... :lol:

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 07 May 2021, 12:40

Fyameta, you luv the adgi ya ya :lol: :lol:
BTW, do you understand that why you are junta lover..... :lol: A junta is unelected government. Check your dictionary, as if you didn't know :roll:
Again, here is your boy friend. :lol:

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 07 May 2021, 14:24

Girl is so stuck in the 80s, she perhaps still wears jerry curls.no hope for her leap frogging 40 years--her walker will trip her if she tries! DC Beijing functionally illiterate quacks notwithstanding, financial/product engineering has locked these two countries up, they cant break apart if they try. Sovereignty at bay has won, Irredentism is dead.

china is a tier1-2 supplier to oems and that hierarchy will continue until it gets to become one. Red party will kill itself in the process. Internal rivlarries needed to build oems cant be centrally planed crypto will end dollar dominance in due time. Lagging Russia is upping the ante by subsidizing crypto, hoping itself a better leapfrogged position into the future. india is in a mid path conundrum but not a bystander as it subsidizes most of the knowledge. Japan is still king of miniaturization, Europe is prince of high end design and retail.

As for this topic...all you need to know is that G7 decision on Eritrea/Ethiopia is unanimous. The internal rivalry amongst the quacks is them needing to do something as they they drive to one end!

It is one world ready or not! Get on my saddle and lets ride!
Last edited by gearhead on 07 May 2021, 14:30, edited 1 time in total.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 07 May 2021, 14:28

The total annihilation of the TPLF terrorist organization heralded Ethiopia's escape from the yoke and bondage of neo-colonialism. The neo-colonialists lost their favorite slaves in Tigray. :lol: :lol:

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 07 May 2021, 15:15

Neo-colonialism?kkkkk, what is that? You think you are dumping content; but rather showing your age! The youngsters might even need to look the term up.

I am thinking now that an agame dumped you cause of you sagging lemons, you cant see anything different out of your hate! Yes, meles was once a challenged and challenging student of africa rising, but veered off, high on image building and wont disperse his oligarchy. It was unfortunate.

If you think that this exhibitionist man-child and his triangle will be spared for veering off to this degree, you are sadly mistaken!

Fiyameta wrote:
07 May 2021, 14:28
The total annihilation of the TPLF terrorist organization heralded Ethiopia's escape from the yoke and bondage of neo-colonialism. The neo-colonialists lost their favorite slaves in Tigray. :lol: :lol: