Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
abel qael

western analysts say TDF is winning militarily and politically unlike the Tamil Tigres that were used as model.

Post by abel qael » 07 May 2021, 02:27

Meshrefet and wedimedhin sent military experts to Ceylon to learn on how they defeated Tamil Tigers by encircling them 360 degrees and massacring civilians and bombing everything on their path like wedimedhin and meshrefet did in Tiigray. But the brilliant Tigrean militariiy leaders changed their strategy when they noticed Tigray was swamped with one million enemy soldiers spread 360 degrees around Tigray.
But, after 6 months of brilliant military strategy of attrition of its enemy forces, TDF is now on the commanding position and able to strike at its enemies anywhere and any time.

The Industrial Level of TDF Guerilla Forces and TDF Conventional Forces are wowing many Western Military Analysts at the PENTAGON, NATO, etc.

abel qael

Re: western analysts say TDF is winning militarily and politically unlike the Tamil Tigres that were used as model.

Post by abel qael » 07 May 2021, 03:05

Now you know why I was upbeat about TDF even when it was at its worst moments back in December and January. I understood what the brilliant Tigrean military strategists were dealing with and I knew they will find a brand new strategy to help them pin down the massive enemy forces that were destroying everything on their path and had no respect to even the most basic international rules of war. The Barbarian Vandals of Europe were better soldiers compared to the ruthless pagans wedimedhin and meshrefet sent to Tigray. Fortunately, most of them are now buried in Tigray or were wounded in Tigray and are living as disabled throughout Ethiopia and cursedar'tera, and more will follow soon.

dawwit

Re: western analysts say TDF is winning militarily and politically unlike the Tamil Tigres that were used as model.

Post by dawwit » 07 May 2021, 07:50

I felt the same way, even when they were in deep hole, when the UAE drones were buzzing everywhere making mechanized units useless. Like you perfectly stated it, wise strategists adapted to the situation,and rearranged the infantries. They have now created an industrial strength gorilla units, that are extremely lethal. Their arrangement is in a 1 to 20-30 enemy soldiers. They can now easily deafest A 500 enemy soldiers unit with a ganta (20-30sdiers) or fewer, using a lightening attack,in a preferred location, and when the enemy is at a worst physical state ( eg 3 days ago, according to a captured Eritrean soldier on TMH, stated that... about 1500 Eritrean soldiers went on offense, they hiked for 2 days, And TDF met them with counter attack, when they were started to get hungry and weak. Everyone of the 1500 or more, got killed or wounded.
Brighter days are ahead for TDF.