Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tolcha

I am embarrassed to call myself an Oromo!

Post by tolcha » 06 May 2021, 20:31

While I am proud of being from the innocent and really kind family of Oromo origin, 75% and North Shoa Amhara with 25%, I feel really sad and ashamed to call myself an Oromo when I see the mess these inept OPDOs are doing everyday. The problem is that Oromos has never ruled a single kebele in its entire history; so no one expected it would rule a country with a bloody mess since its establishment. But, I thought these garbages could do better than their master TPLF, before heading to slippery slope. I also thought these people ( could be best example for Africa once a clean and clear democratic process starts, but....

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: I am embarrassed to call myself an Oromo!

Post by tarik » 06 May 2021, 20:38

tolcha wrote:
06 May 2021, 20:31
While I am proud of being from the innocent and really kind family of Oromo origin, 75% and North Shoa Amhara with 25%, I feel really sad and ashamed to call myself an Oromo when I see the mess these inept OPDOs are doing everyday. The problem is that Oromos has never ruled a single kebele in its entire history; so no one expected it would rule a country with a bloody mess since its establishment. But, I thought these garbages could do better than their master TPLF, before heading to slippery slope. I also thought these people ( could be best example for Africa once a clean and clear democratic process starts, but....
Tolcha, shut z fkkk up u filthy rat agame, stop pretending 2 be a galla oromo, everybody here knows that ur an idiot agame, u got it bwendimu aka tolcha aka yabaalo aka masud z agame from cursed-land-tigray. :lol: :mrgreen:
Last edited by tarik on 06 May 2021, 20:56, edited 1 time in total.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 06 May 2021, 20:47

Leba agame u ain’t north Shoa north shoa are builders of Ethiopia not dismantlers, looters and separatists :P 8)

Edit

Tolcha Z Agame gave up hope on Abagedaye from Borana zone :mrgreen: : :oops: :lol:
Last edited by Noble Amhara on 06 May 2021, 20:59, edited 1 time in total.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 06 May 2021, 20:49

While your frustration is understandable where you are trying to find an answer though seems wrong-headed. You wouldn't find the answer either in Tigray or Oromo clan. What we need is an enlightened leadership with a big picture in mind. That we are sailing in one boat and we all need to be fair to each other. Those who tell Tigrian one thing and the rest of Ethiopians another weren't looking after the interest of Tigrian, it is the same as the Oromo leaderships who are telling Oromos one thing and tell completely another to the rest of Ethiopians are not working for the interest of either. It applies to all not only to these particular groups, though the reign falls under these two sequentially. The dumbest thing one can do is adapting others failure as a way to sucess.

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 06 May 2021, 21:17

tarik wrote:
06 May 2021, 20:38
tolcha wrote:
06 May 2021, 20:31
Tolcha, shut z fkkk up u filthy rat agame, stop pretending 2 be a galla oromo, everybody here knows that ur an idiot agame, u got it bwendimu aka tolcha aka yabaalo aka masud z agame from cursed-land-tigray. :lol: :mrgreen:

Well done ! Ante yenstihin eqa axabi Areb!!!