Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: መምህርት መስከረም አበራ "የኦሮሞ ብልጽግና እንደ ህዋሃቱ ኢሕአድግ የአብን መንፈስ ወደ አማራው ብልጽግና (ህዝብ) እንዳይገባ ይፈራል Then You Know What to Do...be s

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 06 May 2021, 19:46

It is ethnic politics. NAMA probably have more supporters in the diaspora than in Ethiopia — those who want to be king makers. Remember the time Maxi was soliciting money to have an Amhara television in US. In fact, probably it is a matter of time before NAMA being named terrorist organization . The TPLF fingerprint is all over it. The last NAMA statement could not be written better even by TPLF cadre.

Wedi
Member+

Re: መምህርት መስከረም አበራ "የኦሮሞ ብልጽግና እንደ ህዋሃቱ ኢሕአድግ የአብን መንፈስ ወደ አማራው ብልጽግና (ህዝብ) እንዳይገባ ይፈራል Then You Know What to Do...be s

Post by Wedi » 06 May 2021, 21:30

Wonderful analysis by SUPERB Mesekerem Abera. She is so intelligent and full of knowledge on the topic she is discussing.
God bless her!!

Noble Amhara

Re: መምህርት መስከረም አበራ "የኦሮሞ ብልጽግና እንደ ህዋሃቱ ኢሕአድግ የአብን መንፈስ ወደ አማራው ብልጽግና እንዳይገባ ይፈራል.. Then You Know What to Do...be smart

Post by Noble Amhara » 06 May 2021, 21:35

Hey denkoro

There’s no other choice then 2 play Z game that AGAME made against us which is za ETHNICITY GAME or ELSE DIE!
Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
06 May 2021, 17:53
Guys we are tired of ethnic politics pimps . Give us a break.

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 06 May 2021, 21:45

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
06 May 2021, 19:46
It is ethnic politics. NAMA probably have more supporters in the diaspora than in Ethiopia — those who want to be king makers. Remember the time Maxi was soliciting money to have an Amhara television in US. In fact, probably it is a matter of time before NAMA being named terrorist organization . The TPLF fingerprint is all over it. The last NAMA statement could not be written better even by TPLF cadre.
sam ybalal and defefend the lies are one hypocrite. As far as you are not part of amahra, you better shut up. Mind your business, fk az hole.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 06 May 2021, 22:11

Tekezemado, as an Ethiopian I have every right to mess with the brain of ethnic politicians and cadres. You know my friend from Adwa this is the time ethnic politics should start going to its grave, and if some try to give it life with a new name, somebody has to call them out. NAMA seems determined to give it a life support. It is not going to happen.
Right now we are charting — I mean Ethiopians — the Ethiopian future politics. I understand you might not like it , but try to live with the new reality.

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 06 May 2021, 22:27

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
06 May 2021, 22:11
Tekezemado, as an Ethiopian I have every right to mess with the brain of ethnic politicians and cadres. You know my friend from Adwa this is the time ethnic politics should start going to its grave, and if some try to give it life with a new name, somebody has to call them out. NAMA seems determined to give it a life support. It is not going to happen.
Right now we are charting — I mean Ethiopians — the Ethiopian future politics. I understand you might not like it , but try to live with the new reality.
Why do I waste my time with stuppid like this guy. Worry about your minority ethnic. Mind your business. Az hole.

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 06 May 2021, 23:00

If you think PP (aka OPDO) is not ethnic oriented, you got it wrong. Maybe EZEMA. NAMA has started with identity for self defense but basically its Ethiopian citizen based party. You must be naive or get lost

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
06 May 2021, 22:11