Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Revelations
Senior Member+

Re: US Special Envoy Amb. Jeffrey Feltman In Eritrea

Post by Revelations » 06 May 2021, 14:27

The photos tell of a meeting that was not pleasant to some. In fact some looked uncomfortable and pained. Can't wait for the readout of the meeting which will be released soon! :arrow:

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 06 May 2021, 15:01

PM Abiy Ahmed, expressing his experience with two-faced envoys said, "....They praise your country during their visit, and unleash the mother of all media smear campaigns against your nation after they return home. They are so naïve -– they think we're not aware of what lurks behind the grin." 8) 8) 8)

AdwaLuv, thanks for sharing the info :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Last edited by Fiyameta on 06 May 2021, 15:06, edited 1 time in total.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 06 May 2021, 15:06

Revelations wrote:
06 May 2021, 14:27
The photos tell of a meeting that was not pleasant to some. In fact some looked uncomfortable and pained. Can't wait for the readout of the meeting which will be released soon!
Rev,

You got it! You can see painful faces there.

I wonder if Isaias frankly tells Jeffrey that staying in Ethiopia is an existential issue. That may not be diplomatic but, Eritrea can't afford to leave.

You know what, E/TPLF overthrew central government to come to power in Ethiopia and Eritrea.

Now, if things go south with Jeffrey's meeting, former EPLF have the right to change partners and decide to work on restoring the old federation with p2 as equals. Tell the world, that is the new path and shut them up. Cut the chase and do that.

Cheers!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 06 May 2021, 15:12

It would've been enough, with a meeting with FM Osman.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 06 May 2021, 15:16

Dawi wrote:
06 May 2021, 15:06
Revelations wrote:
The photos tell of a meeting that was not pleasant to some. In fact some looked uncomfortable and pained. Can't wait for the readout of the meeting which will be released soon!
Rev,

I wonder if Isaias frankly tells Jeffrey that staying in Ethiopia is an existential issue. That may not be diplomatic but, Eritrea can't afford to leave.

You know what, E/TPLF overthrew central government to come to power in Ethiopia and Eritrea.

Now, if things go south with Jeffrey's meeting, former EPLF have the right to change partners and decide to work on restoring the old federation with p2 as equals. Tell the world, that is the new path and shut them up. Cut the chase and do that.

Cheers!
Dawi-the-Tigrawi always have a funny way of twisting the facts to soothe his bruised ego. He must be the much-celebrated arithmetic man from Adwa who's known to add trouble, subtract common sense, divide attention, and multiply ignorance. I think we Eritreans should rename the Libi Tigray road after him. Cheers! :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 06 May 2021, 16:08

Fiyameta wrote:
06 May 2021, 15:16
Dawi wrote:
Revelations wrote:
Rev,

Cheers!
Dawi-the-Tigrawi always have a funny way of twisting the facts to soothe his bruised ego. He must be the much-celebrated arithmetic man from Adwa who's known to add trouble, subtract common sense, divide attention, and multiply ignorance. I think we Eritreans should rename the Libi Tigray road after him. Cheers! :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dawi is one of them, those who fool themselves by believing they can fool others by pretending what they are not, ሳሕሳሕ ዑጉም that he is.

Aba

Post by Aba » 06 May 2021, 16:23

Special Envoy should bring up ICC in the discussions with the gangster/ junta.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 06 May 2021, 16:57

Fiyameta wrote:
Dawi wrote:
Revelations wrote:
Rev,

Cheers!
Fiyat,

What amazes me is, when you EPLFites always say Eritrea "is mine" but, Ethiopia "is ours".

Look at you! You put your hands all over our business like a cadre from Arat Kilo here in this forum however, when it comes to an Ethiopian throwing an opinion on what supposedly, "belongs to you", you jump out and act like the "junta" you denounce.

You are proving to us, being "birds of the same feather", E/TPLF. Am I wrong?

I've nothing personal against TPLF except their political views. Their being Tigrean is no problem as well; the majority of you Eritreans are the same clan/tribe. Aren't you?

In the past Ethiopians went along with TPLF because they pretended to defend Ethiopia then. They said Ethiopia shouldn't be taken advantage of with Naqfa exchange with Bir in equal terms. They wanted the dollar to sit in between. Were they right or wrong? You're confusing me here.

Considering the "selfishness" you show in what is "yours" here, even with an Eritrean existential issue on the table and your seemingly willingness to bring all of us down the drain with you in the world's view is anserine. Remember, we're more than hundred million and can't play simple little games you're use to.

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 06 May 2021, 18:14

US has figured out Abiy's mischief of saying one thing to them and going to Asmara and telling another. By going to Asmara first, Feltman has clipped Abiy's wing of deceit! 😂 😂 😂

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 06 May 2021, 18:25

At the end of the day though, it's for Ethiopians to decide whether their domestic situation should be dictated by the State Department- or other outside entity- or solely by themselves?

Revelations wrote:
06 May 2021, 18:14
US has figured out Abiy's mischief of saying one thing to them and going to Asmara and telling another. By going to Asmara first, Feltman has clipped Abiy's wing of deceit! 😂 😂 😂

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 06 May 2021, 19:13

Dawi wrote:
06 May 2021, 16:57
Fiyameta wrote:
Dawi wrote:
Revelations wrote:
Rev,

Cheers!
Fiyat,

What amazes me is, when you EPLFites always say Eritrea "is mine" but, Ethiopia "is ours".

Look at you! You put your hands all over our business like a cadre from Arat Kilo here in this forum however, when it comes to an Ethiopian throwing an opinion on what supposedly, "belongs to you", you jump out and act like the "junta" you denounce.

You are proving to us, being "birds of the same feather", E/TPLF. Am I wrong?

I've nothing personal against TPLF except their political views. Their being Tigrean is no problem as well; the majority of you Eritreans are the same clan/tribe. Aren't you?

In the past Ethiopians went along with TPLF because they pretended to defend Ethiopia then. They said Ethiopia shouldn't be taken advantage of with Naqfa exchange with Bir in equal terms. They wanted the dollar to sit in between. Were they right or wrong? You're confusing me here.

Considering the "selfishness" you show in what is "yours" here, even with an Eritrean existential issue on the table and your seemingly willingness to bring all of us down the drain with you in the world's view is anserine. Remember, we're more than hundred million and can't play simple little games you're use to.
Below is the Dollar to Birr exchange rate from when you terrorist agame were stealing donated milk right from the mouths of hungry Ethiopian children. So stop regurgitating the same old lies you told for 27 long years.

And the Wealth Per Adult during your terrorist agame's illegal occupation of Ethiopia was only $153, the lowest in the world!

Every time you open your filthy agame mouth to express your wish for your now-dead "Abay Tigray Republic" evil dream masquerading as an Ethiopian patriotism, we Eritreans can see your twisted agame heart is concocting evil schemes. But we also know that you low IQ, inferior agame are only a danger to your retarded selves.

BTW -- There are some white folks standing on the sidewalks waiting to be dazed and mesmerized by your agame's latest acrobatic street performance. They say it's cheaper than going to the zoo!
:lol: :lol:

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 06 May 2021, 21:15

Anti Eritrea day laborers,

Dawi and Dina work for Abbiy. Dawi is with Abbiy. As a matter of fact, Abbiy is on record saying, those who committed cessation from Abay Ethiopia will come back soon. How do you interpret that, idiots :twisted: :lol:

Aba

Post by Aba » 06 May 2021, 23:19

Listen to the welfare queen. Then, what are you doing meddling, looting, raping, and slaughtering in your neighbor's backyard? Are you Ethiopian like your monster?
Please wait, video is loading...
Zmeselo wrote:
06 May 2021, 18:25
At the end of the day though, it's for Ethiopians to decide whether their domestic situation should be dictated by the State Department- or other outside entity- or solely by themselves?

Revelations wrote:
06 May 2021, 18:14

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 07 May 2021, 21:17

Blueshift wrote:
06 May 2021, 21:15
Anti Eritrea day laborers,

Dawi and Dina work for Abbiy. Dawi is with Abbiy. As a matter of fact, Abbiy is on record saying, those who committed cessation from Abay Ethiopia will come back soon. How do you interpret that, idiots :twisted: :lol:
Blue,

I don't work for Abiy but, I think Fiyameta works for Shemelis Abdisa. :P

She seems to have a mission here, to confuse and convince.

On the other hand, Dina Mufti felt the same way I do but, folks like Fiya made a big deal of his views; what they miss is, we have our own problems; the last thing we want is force our way to Eritrea.

PFDJ is managing it without ethnic conflict using the carrot and stick. More power to Isaias! We need to learn a thing or two from that.

Let us see how they tame TPLFites? We know they're doing it for their existential reasons. If they fail, it's Big Adios for that nation!

One more thing, Fiya thinks she's hot being Eritrean, it's like girls that you don't care about at all that are always wanting to hang out or talk. I just wanted to be friends as in a "federation"; that's all!

Fukkk "Abay Tigray Republic"!

Cheers!