Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: I am convince this young fellow may be Awash, look how cute he is, even though he is starve to death.

Post by Fed_Up » 06 May 2021, 18:38

Zmeselo wrote:
06 May 2021, 16:39

Why did AbaQ, so quickly, run to the defence of arswash? Obviously, cos it's the same rat with different nicks! :roll:
Brilliant!!!

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: I am convince this young fellow may be Awash, look how cute he is, even though he is starve to death.

Post by sebdoyeley » 06 May 2021, 18:50

brother lil kogne, I am trying to be friend with Aswash,b/c I am not working much hardly paying house rent, The only man with a lot of looted money is Aswash, if my guess lead me to the right path, he may send some cash in exchange to let him alone and I will if He send 5 digits figer in cash. I am looking after myself this day,
did you see the agame cars in LA, they drive all Mercedes Benz, Land cruiser. let's see them close, maybe under the name of false brotherhood, we can milk them cash. think about it, where is the 36 billion dollars of Ethiopian looted money go? I am sure some agame wipe their as^*by dollars.
lil kogne wrote:
06 May 2021, 18:27
Sebdoyeley, take it easy on Awetash aka asswash. And by the way asking her about the taste of the donated wheat, Are you crazy ? what kind of question is that ? you should know better not to ask such kind of question to anyone from the cursed land aka Chigray for anything is better tasting than Kuenti. Aswash has been absent for a while hiding somewhere maybe sticking her head in a sand dune to avoid daily news about the demise of her Junta and hoping to hear otherwise. When the end came out and her sisters started crying rape and hunger, she could not take it any more and came with a new alias but same crap cut and paste. Now that she has been exposed for what she is, will see what an IQ 63 moves she will pull. nd that sheep Shagger happened to be Agame who came stealing Eritrean identity. he may be her relative.
Last edited by sebdoyeley on 06 May 2021, 18:54, edited 1 time in total.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 06 May 2021, 18:53

Honestly, I am so happy to witness brother Sebdoyeley showing his human side to any agame clan aka ተንከባላላይ ዘር because I never expected that from him this early in just 6 months of TPLF complete annihilation. The mental therapy he is giving to the low IQ agame brother Adwusha aka Aba in a very eloquent and professional way is a great testimony.

Keep it up, brother Sebdoyeley.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF ዱቄት

Aba

Post by Aba » 06 May 2021, 19:47

Fed_Up wrote:
06 May 2021, 18:38
Zmeselo wrote:
06 May 2021, 16:39

Why did AbaQ, so quickly, run to the defence of arswash? Obviously, cos it's the same rat with different nicks! :roll:
Brilliant!!!
sebdoyeley aka adghidoyeley aka begiEdoyeley:
Your lover Fandiyup and Welfare Queen have paid your p!mp Ghideon for your favorite asz to reserve it for you.
:oops: :oops: