Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Masud
Member+

Prof. Aberra Meshesha who has been Accussed by Ethiopian Government Says He Gave his Draft Constitution to the PM Office

Post by Masud » 06 May 2021, 12:28

Prof Aberra Meshesha who was born in Wellegga from Oromo father and Amhara mother and who is accussed by the Ethiopian Government as organizing and financing armed insurrection as well as writting an alternative constitution for Ethiopia says he gave the copy of the draft constitutio to the Prime Minister's office in 2019. Then what is new guys? Who is lying to us-- the Ethiopian Government or Prof Aberra Meshesha who said this three years ago. Watch the video, if you can the entire video.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: Prof. Aberra Meshesha who has been Accussed by Ethiopian Government Says He Gave his Draft Constitution to the PM Of

Post by DefendTheTruth » 06 May 2021, 13:05

Masud wrote:
06 May 2021, 12:28
Prof Aberra Meshesha who was born in Wellegga from Oromo father and Amhara mother and who is accussed by the Ethiopian Government as organizing and financing armed insurrection as well as writting an alternative constitution for Ethiopia says he gave the copy of the draft constitutio to the Prime Minister's office in 2019. Then what is new guys? Who is lying to us-- the Ethiopian Government or Prof Aberra Meshesha who said this three years ago. Watch the video, if you can the entire video.

Wey zendero, weeey zeendrooo....

masude stood up to defend those who claimed they are the "wuha lik of Ethiopiawinet", masude the burgude is below that water-level, according to the implication of the saying.

Masude the burgude is a kuli, someone who is carrying any load given to him, as far as he gets some few coins for that.

You were a kuli for woyane, now a kuli for the wuha-likoch and morgen you will be a kuli for anyone who can pay you your few coins.

I will definetly call you if I may have to transport a luggage next time.

berta Kuli!

Masud
Member+

Re: Prof. Aberra Meshesha who has been Accussed by Ethiopian Government Says He Gave his Draft Constitution to the PM Of

Post by Masud » 06 May 2021, 14:09

DefendUnTruth,
I know you are homeless and have nothing to transport. The one and only one you have and consider as luggage is your wife. I am willing to carry her for you on my d!ck. After that you will find her exhaused and her stu wetted.
DefendTheTruth wrote:
06 May 2021, 13:05
Masud wrote:
Prof Aberra Meshesha who was born in Wellegga from Oromo father and Amhara mother and who is accussed by the Ethiopian Government as organizing and financing armed insurrection as well as writting an alternative constitution for Ethiopia says he gave the copy of the draft constitutio to the Prime Minister's office in 2019. Then what is new guys? Who is lying to us-- the Ethiopian Government or Prof Aberra Meshesha who said

masude stood up to defend those who claimed they are the "wuha lik of Ethiopiawinet", masude the burgude is below that water-level, according to the implication of the saying.

Masude the burgude is a kuli, someone who is carrying any load given to him, as far as he gets some few coins for that.

You were a kuli for woyane, now a kuli for the wuha-likoch and morgen you will be a kuli for anyone who can pay you your few coins.

berta Kuli!

Abere

Post by Abere » 06 May 2021, 14:48

@DefendUnTruth,
Reading your blind statement makes me wondering how much ethnic narrwoisim damaged your brain. The Professor approached the political elites in a professional manner and with an honest citizenry concern. Where is his crime? If we all were fortunate enough and has true political leadership in Ethiopia, each of us would be an ambassador to our country wherever we live by promoting the good value of our country ( I am not saying Embassy Staff diplomat). Sadly, the country has unlearning very divisive and very toxic leadership. And that toxicity is now clear, even trying to poison citizen of good moral character. You just parrot about the Oromuma conspiracy spirit does not mean you get it right. Even your statement on << Moral or civility standard>> used to accuse ethnic Amhara itself sums it all. Yes, by large ethnic Amhara collective social behavior can be "Moral standard" in relative terms to the collective animalistic/herd/ behavior guided by Aba Geda Oromuma. It is undeniable the collective social behavior of ethnic Amhara is a Gold Karat that Oromuma herd may emulate. Like it or not, Oromuma will kiss the dust -it is only a matter of time, especially given this much vulgarity and barbarism.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 06 May 2021, 17:16

Abere wrote:
06 May 2021, 14:48
@DefendUnTruth,
Reading your blind statement makes me wondering how much ethnic narrwoisim damaged your brain. The Professor approached the political elites in a professional manner and with an honest citizenry concern. Where is his crime? If we all were fortunate enough and has true political leadership in Ethiopia, each of us would be an ambassador to our country wherever we live by promoting the good value of our country ( I am not saying Embassy Staff diplomat). Sadly, the country has unlearning very divisive and very toxic leadership. And that toxicity is now clear, even trying to poison citizen of good moral character. You just parrot about the Oromuma conspiracy spirit does not mean you get it right. Even your statement on << Moral or civility standard>> used to accuse ethnic Amhara itself sums it all. Yes, by large ethnic Amhara collective social behavior can be "Moral standard" in relative terms to the collective animalistic/herd/ behavior guided by Aba Geda Oromuma. It is undeniable the collective social behavior of ethnic Amhara is a Gold Karat that Oromuma herd may emulate. Like it or not, Oromuma will kiss the dust -it is only a matter of time, especially given this much vulgarity and barbarism.
Abere,

It would have been more fitting if they called you Chelema instead of Abere, which you are not.

I thought that in today's Ethiopia you can come to power or at least contest it, when you have what it takes to do so. The old man should have known all along that instead of nocking at the doors of all who have been in power tirelessly with his [ deleted ] of paper he could have organized his own party and fought in. He is less than those over 100 or so called politcal parties and their respective leaders in the country.

He is a certain attention seeker, I think. I didn't know him, he was no where to be seen in public, he was busy all along going around and nocking the doors of those in power.

I could have also aspired to have a share in power but the good thing is that i realised my true size that I am not someone who can organize my own party or join in an existing one and fight my ways in. So, I am better than the "Prof." (I realised my true size in time).

This is not about concerned citizens but about power hungry morons, I do hate power hungry driven political activism, else jawahr Mohammed is much much better than the "Prof.".

Gebehe Chelema?

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 06 May 2021, 17:35

DefendTheTruth wrote:
06 May 2021, 13:05
Masud wrote:

Wey zendero, weeey zeendrooo....

berta Kuli!
The good professor is of a mixed heritage and an Oromo according to your definition of ethnicity. He openly admitted that he forwarded his ideas openly to the transitional government hopping that they could use a good advice from an avid political scholar. Why that become a crime is something that your ethnic politicians has to enlighten us about.

I would say it is better to speak of one's ethiopiawinet in any color of language than denouncing the country and its PM like the the Qerro mobs are doing by sloganeering "down-down Ethiopia' " Down down Abiy" . You may repeat after them, let's hear it. will ya? :mrgreen:

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 06 May 2021, 18:13

Abere wrote:
06 May 2021, 14:48
@DefendUnTruth,
His cardinal crime is both in the intention and in the action. His intention is to nullify the long standing government plan to organize and implement the publicly contested democratic election together with all the viable and capable serious opposition political parties so that Ethiopia may come to have the first peacefully elected democratic government.

His action to draft unsolicited and untimely propaganda pamphlet in the name of "constitution" follows from his rogue and arrogant intention to subvert by other means the ongoing planned democratic election for grabbing power without any contest and if not, throw the whole country in to anarchism and disintegration, saying, "if I am not going to win with out contest and become the owner of the land, let the country burn and go to hell." Meaning the exact copy and mirror image of tplf/Lidetu strategy, if not that of Asaminew Tsige. :lol:

That is why the power hungry greedy Jolly Jack who is bent on conspiring against Mamma Ethiopia currently heading to the nice election need to go back and answer for his sneaky subversive Judas activities. BINGO!

Power only through election based on the given mandate of the people but not through the empty imperial back stage letters and articles being produced from the smoky isolated ivory towers far removed from the common people on the ground. Okay? Okay!!
:P

Abere

Post by Abere » 06 May 2021, 19:29

Both your intuition and gut feeling knows Abiy Ahmed leadership is in deep crisis. You very well know he is a train wreck. In stead of helping him to benefit from the advice and wisdom of others, the most your doing is hurting him. Emboldening and isolating him for the populace sooner or later make him pay heavy price. He is making himself a laughing stock by fabricating drama ;and no wonder him being surrounded by people like you and other diehard Oromuma. We knew everyone around Mengistu were applauding him, everyone around Meles/TPLF were cheering him yet driving them over the cliff - we saw their end. That is what is going to happen to Abiy Ahmed, sadly at his very young age. I feel bad for him and the likes who are young but are entangled with such deep crisis full of opportunists and after money ignorants. Who in his right mind look for power in Ethiopia, especially for those very accomplished professionals unless mentally sick. As far as I know, politics in Ethiopia is thieves, lazy, lair, less educated and less fortunate people occupation. See the number of Kebele/Woreda leaders and spies. Thus, accusing the good professor is just basless and the most stupid mistake Abiy is making after the recent Amhara massacre.

sun wrote:
06 May 2021, 18:13
[His cardinal crime is both in the intention and in the action. His intention is to nullify the long standing government plan to organize and implement the publicly contested democratic election together with all the viable and capable serious opposition political parties so that Ethiopia may come to have the first peacefully elected democratic government.

His action to draft unsolicited and untimely propaganda pamphlet in the name of "constitution" follows from his rogue and arrogant intention to subvert by other means the ongoing planned democratic election for grabbing power without any contest and if not, throw the whole country in to anarchism and disintegration, saying, "if I am not going to win with out contest and become the owner of the land, let the country burn and go to hell." Meaning the exact copy and mirror image of tplf/Lidetu strategy, if not that of Asaminew Tsige. :lol:

That is why the power hungry greedy Jolly Jack who is bent on conspiring against Mamma Ethiopia currently heading to the nice election need to go back and answer for his sneaky subversive Judas activities. BINGO!

Power only through election based on the given mandate of the people but not through the empty imperial back stage letters and articles being produced from the smoky isolated ivory towers far removed from the common people on the ground. Okay? Okay!!
:P

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 07 May 2021, 09:39

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
06 May 2021, 17:35

I would say it is better to speak of one's ethiopiawinet in any color of language than denouncing the country and its PM like the the Qerro mobs are doing by sloganeering "down-down Ethiopia' " Down down Abiy" . You may repeat after them, let's hear it. will ya? :mrgreen:
What is the difference between "down-down Ethiopia' " Down down Abiy" and "oromummaa yewudem"?

Oromummaan ke awedemk behuala men yezeh new "up-up Ethiopia" letelen yesebkew?