Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Opportunist Debresiol continues: I pray to God the released pilot bombs the heads of Debretsion & Getachew Worada

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 06 May 2021, 10:09

• Debretsion and the rest of Tigray executives open the door to enemies and Debretsion made Tigrayans like "Sutuh Buqli" for the enemy just like hen/chicken of neighbors come and eat "Sutuh Buqli".

• Debretsion gave all the fighters jets stationed in Tigray and bombed Tigray.

• Debretsion refused to arrest Abiy when some Tigrayans recommended before he became PM.

• Debretsion objected for the ouster of Issayas about five years ago.

• Debretsion refused to help other ethnics to arm themselves and work with Tigray for the last four years.

• Debretsion failed to mobilize youth of Tigray and arm them before the war started, he had 4 years to do so.

• Debretsion used the wrong argument economic development and forgot the importance of security and safety of Tigray.

• Debretsion has been releasing captured enemy soldiers and coming back to fight Tigray.

• Debretsion released enemy pilot who bombed many towns and cities across Tigray today.

• Debretsion lied all his public talks on Tigray gives including all the rallies.

• Debretsion is the most untrustworthy Tigray ever had a leader, he is just a serial lair.

• Debretsion is simply wishy-washy "Anchiwa Kilite Andel Melaki'ee" from Mekelle to Addis Ababa, two personalities.

• Debretsion is simply Lekbat Aqatari wants to live in both world and today he released the criminal pilot to appease Amhara the killer of Tigray the way Meles did during his leadership of Tigray.

• I hope and pray either nationalist TDF or the released pilot explode Debrestion head Tigray to bring a nationalist Tigrayan leader whose word is just one, honest and fearless to his enemy but humble and honest to his friends.

Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 06 May 2021, 11:21, edited 1 time in total.

@@

Re: Opportunist Debresiol continues: I pray to God the released pilot bombs the head of Debretsion & Getachew Worada

Post by @@ » 06 May 2021, 10:20

halafi leflafi are you talking this pilot? :lol: :lol: :lol: why don't you go to tigray and fight? what are you waiting for? you talked for 15 years.
tigray needs you today on the ground but you still continue to talk. no sign of walking the talk. aye halafi mitri :lol: you are pu$$y mitri :lol: :lol:
Please wait, video is loading...
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
06 May 2021, 10:09
Debretsion and the rest of Tigray executives open the door to enemies and Debretsion made Tigrayans like "Sutuh Buqli" for the enemy just like hen/chicken of neighbors come and eat "Sutuh Buqli".

Debretsion gave all the fighters jets stationed in Tigray and bombed Tigray.

Debretsion refused to arrest Abiy when some Tigrayans recommended before he became PM.

Debretsion objected for the ouster of Issayas about five years ago.

Debretsion refused to help other ethnics to arm themselves and work with Tigray for the last four years.

Debretsion failed to mobilize youth of Tigray and arm them before the war started, he had 4 years to do so.

Debretsion used the wrong argument ecomonic development and forgot the importance of security and safety of Tigray.

Debretsion has been releasing captured enemy soldiers and coming back to fight Tigray.

Debretsion released enemy pilot who bombed many towns and cities across Tigray today.

Debretsion lied all his public talks on Tigray gives including all the rallies.

Debretsion is the most untrustworthy Tigray ever had a leader, he is just a serial lair.

Debretsion is simply wishy-washy "Anchiwa Kilite Andel Melaki'ee" from Mekelle to Addis Ababa, two personalities.

Debretsion is simply Lekbat Aqatari wants to live in both world and today he released the criminal pilot to appease Amhara the killer of Tigray the way Meles did during his leadership of Tigray.

I hope and pray either nationalist TDF or the released pilot explode Debrestion head Tigray to bring a nationalist Tigrayan leader whose word is just one, honest and fearless to his enemy but humble and honest to his friends.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Opportunist Debresiol continues: I pray to God the released pilot bombs the head of Debretsion & Getachew Worada

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 06 May 2021, 10:36

Debresiol is the biggest fraud Tigray ever experienced, he has five years child brain and the brain is frozen in time but keep lying to Tigrayans without any shame and responsibilities to take. There was nothing Debretsion did right and say right, everything he did was to regret them and he cannot repeat them again because they are proven wrong and he cannot learn from his mistakes yet so many moron Tigrayans see him as a fighter but Debretsion is not a fighter rather Debretsion got shelter for his life from TDF fighters. Tigray is in pain and youths of Tigray are fighting because Debretsion leadership failed them yet many Tigrayans could not see that who is the responsible people who failed Tigray.

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 06 May 2021, 11:12

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
06 May 2021, 10:36
Debresiol is the biggest fraud Tigray ever experienced, he has five years child brain and the brain is frozen in time but keep lying to Tigrayans without any shame and responsibilities to take. There was nothing Debretsion did right and say right, everything he did was to regret them and he cannot repeat them again because they are proven wrong and he cannot learn from his mistakes yet so many moron Tigrayans see him as a fighter but Debretsion is not a fighter rather Debretsion got shelter for his life from TDF fighters. Tigray is in pain and youths of Tigray are fighting because Debretsion leadership failed them yet many Tigrayans could not see that who is the responsible people who failed Tigray.
I think he is much better than most ብአዴን 'leaders'. At least he is trying.
Both Debresiol and ብአዴን 'leaders' MUST be hanged publicly upside down. They are both useless and corrupt criminals.

Don't you think so?
:P
Last edited by Wedi on 06 May 2021, 11:36, edited 1 time in total.

dawwit

Re: Opportunist Debresiol continues: I pray to God the released pilot bombs the heads of Debretsion & Getachew Worada

Post by dawwit » 06 May 2021, 11:24

Ajoka Halafi! When I read the news I thought of how you might feel about jegna D/Tsion. I’m sure this is a well laid plan

Abere

Post by Abere » 06 May 2021, 11:28

Debrestion is idiot he should have never aggravated Amhara people, opened fire at them, occupied Amhara territories of Humera, Welqait and Raya. Had he not been belligerent and insisted occupying Amhara lands, he and the Tigray people would not have been is such disgraceful situation now. I know he can't take the blame single handedly but, he could have tried convincing other TPLF thugs. Already Sebhat Nega told them not create enmity with Amhara people, declare war and admitted occupying Amhara lands would not be good for the future of Tigray in an interview. The worst suicide was committed in history by Tigray TPLF. Now Tigray is getting its leader appointed directly from the Oromumma leadership and having an Oromo governor.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Opportunist Debresiol continues: I pray to God the released pilot bombs the heads of Debretsion & Getachew Worada

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 06 May 2021, 11:48

Goodwill gesture to Amhara from Homeless Debresiol, Getachew Worada, Getachew Fessa and Fesaha Desta aka Fesha Asgedom???

Abere

Post by Abere » 06 May 2021, 12:02

If Debretsion truly captured the pilot and released him now, he made a wise choice; Amhara force upon capturing Debrestion later they will show him mercy. He will not be executed unlike Seyoum Mesfin et al.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 06 May 2021, 12:12

Leaving your mambo- jumbo aside mr leflafi, why do you always place your own statements under a quote?

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 06 May 2021, 14:48

Derbay Wedi Branda homeless Debresiol made all Tigrayans homeless, that is what his experience brought for Tigray people. There is no dignity in him he can do unthinkable things and say "Entaymo", that is exactly I warned you before he became Tigray president, now he opened Tigray like "Sutuh Buqli" enemies to ruin Tigray beyond repair yet so many moron Tigrayans are displaying his picture as their savers and talk as concerned tigray activists.

I am not talking about the release of one person but the timing and most alarming is the intention of Sebhat Nega Mislenewoch towards Amhara and Hamassien criminals. They burned Tigray yet you bend your head and give them goodwill gesture to the same people Meles gave them goodwill and gesture our looted lands and lands they never asked Abergele???

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 06 May 2021, 23:30

Tigraway Tahalil Aleka without knowing what is in store for Tigray future. The people in charge of the leadership are all inferior Tigrayans worship Amhara and looking their personal business they left in Addis Ababa than what is good for Tigray. All the veteran woyane leaders directing foreign diaspora are pure Amhara worshipers, the same is true in Meda Tigray. Today action releasing the criminal bombing our people was released as a goodwill gesture for Amhara to be accepted, nothing else. Why in the middle of war you release a pilot to come back and bomb Tigray cities, the leaders in Meda Tigray should be liquidated specially all the Diqalu and let TDF to be controlled by nationalist Tigrayan to fight Tigray destiny.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 07 May 2021, 10:51

Decision matters:

Bad decision bankrupts companies.

Bad decision destroys families.

Bad decision ousts leaders.

Bad decision loses war.

Bad decision loses your wife and children.

Bad decision loses home.

Bad decision loses friends.

Bad decision loses your own life.

Diqalu decisions destroyed Tigray.

Diqalu decision destroyed the 17 years painful struggle of Tigray for nothing???