Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Wedi
Member+

ESAT's top political Analysis Gizaw Legesse says USA and Europe have dumped Ethiopia in the bin, China/Russia is....

Post by Wedi » 05 May 2021, 21:28

ESAT's top political Analysis Gizaw Legesse says USA and Europe have dumped Ethiopia in the trash bin, He says Ethiopia needs to find new Alliance with China / Russia!! :oops: :oops:

Hawzen
Member+

Re: ESAT's top political Analysis Gizaw Legesse says USA and Europe have dumped Ethiopia in the bin, China/Russia is....

Post by Hawzen » 05 May 2021, 22:55

Brother Wedi,

The old hyena Gizaw Legesse is not that sharp.. I personally don't listen his analysis during Eletawi Esat.....The good thing is Sisay Agena and Messay Mokonne are the main anchors of Esat aka the voice of the voiceless.... Don't get me wrong.. I also respect the rest of Esat analysists

By the way, I never expected to witness Amhara brother like you who has the same IQ level as ተንከባላላይ ዘር. You must have spent significant time with agame brothers such as ayte Halafi and Ethoas*s..of course if you are not indeed ተንከባላላይ ዘር yourself.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF ዱቄት

union
Member+

Re: ESAT's top political Analysis Gizaw Legesse says USA and Europe have dumped Ethiopia in the bin, China/Russia is....

Post by union » 05 May 2021, 23:04

Wedi wrote:
05 May 2021, 21:28
ESAT's top political Analysis Gizaw Legesse says USA and Europe have dumped Ethiopia in the trash bin, He says Ethiopia needs to find new Alliance with China / Russia!! :oops: :oops:

Hey Tarik. hahaha

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 05 May 2021, 23:19

Hawzen wrote:
05 May 2021, 22:55
Brother Wedi,

The old hyena Gizaw Legesse is not that sharp.. I personally don't listen his analysis during Eletawi Esat.....The good thing is Sisay Agena and Messay Mokonne are the main anchors of Esat aka the voice of the voiceless.... Don't get me wrong.. I also respect the rest of Esat analysists

By the way, I never expected to witness Amhara brother like you who has the same IQ level as ተንከባላላይ ዘር. You must have spent significant time with agame brothers such as ayte Halafi and Ethoas*s..of course if you are not indeed ተንከባላላይ ዘር yourself.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF ዱቄት
Hawzen are you series? do you want me to keep silent while Galla Abiy Ahmed and his mercenaries are committing genocide on my Amhara people?

What would you say if few of these murdered young men and women were your family members?
:cry: :cry:

Please wait, video is loading...
Please wait, video is loading...

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 06 May 2021, 00:14

Gizaw represents the views of the low IQ individuals like himself who adopted the "white is right" mentality, and he's constant reminder that Ethiopians have a lot of work to do to instill human dignity, self-respect, confidence and honor in the weak-links like him. He's a total embarrassment!

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 06 May 2021, 02:17

China,US,EU will not just drop ethiopia on abiy-isayas-birhanu axis of evil and turn the country to another surveillance state like eritrea. The risk migration at the highest scales is enough to catalyze action!

Remember...China, albeit politically neutral is Ethiopia's biggest creditor! As such, China counts on monies from US/EU to collect on its debts and initiate new projects. so it too will turn on the abiy-isayas-birhanu axis of evil and help break it very soon!

stay tuned!