Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
dawwit

***SAD NEWS for TDF supporters (Halafi will be pissed)— Captured Fighter Jet Pilot released! He is in Addis—-Fu*ck!!!

Post by dawwit » 05 May 2021, 16:32

Last edited by dawwit on 05 May 2021, 17:10, edited 2 times in total.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Re: —-SAD NEWS (Halafi will be pissed)— Captured Fighter Jet Pilot released! He is in Addis—-Fu*ck!!!

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 05 May 2021, 16:47

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: shi.ntam weyanes capturing a pilot? Next joke please :lol: let alone capture anyone they can't even venture outside their tunnel. Good one though :lol:
dawwit wrote:
05 May 2021, 16:32

dawwit

Re: —-SAD NEWS (Halafi will be pissed)— Captured Fighter Jet Pilot released! He is in Addis—-Fu*ck!!!

Post by dawwit » 05 May 2021, 16:48

I’m beyond pissed! Fire the people who made such decision! What would they say if the pilot comes back to Tigray skies??? Fu*ck Fu*ck!!

@@

Post by @@ » 05 May 2021, 17:12

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
05 May 2021, 16:47
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: shi.ntam weyanes capturing a pilot? Next joke please :lol: let alone capture anyone they can't even venture outside their tunnel. Good one though :lol:
:lol: :lol: remember this video TDF released showing the capture of the pilot? :lol:
Please wait, video is loading...

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 05 May 2021, 18:22

Denkoro weyanes insist on being the village idiot even when everyone is pointing it out to them. Mind boggling :mrgreen:
@@ wrote:
05 May 2021, 17:12
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
05 May 2021, 16:47
:lol: :lol: shi.ntam weyanes capturing a pilot? Next joke please :lol: let alone capture anyone they can't even venture outside their tunnel. Good one though :lol:
:lol: :lol: remember this video TDF released showing the capture of the pilot? :lol:
Please wait, video is loading...

dawwit

Re: ***SAD NEWS for TDF supporters (Halafi will be pissed)— Captured Fighter Jet Pilot released! He is in Addis—-Fu*ck!!

Post by dawwit » 05 May 2021, 18:40

im sure there is a strategy to be gained by releasing this guy. I’m waiting for Ethioforum to hop in this news. I’m sure ultimately TMH is gonna bring up this question to ayte Reda

sarcasm

Re: ***SAD NEWS for TDF supporters (Halafi will be pissed)— Captured Fighter Jet Pilot released! He is in Addis—-Fu*ck!!

Post by sarcasm » 05 May 2021, 18:49

And those who have majestic integrity, enough to take care of POWs well in the most difficult times, are being labeled "terrorists" by those who executed a blind elderly man who had lost one hand.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 05 May 2021, 19:03

Aye agames, they are playing their cultural lie game.
Where did you get this news. Did the Ethiopian govt admitted to its capture let alone his supposedly release?
You agames always open your big lying mouths and then eat your own vomit.
I am certain there was no shot down plane. And when there is none, then there is no one to let go free.
I will believe you when you release the tiny Ethio drone 'pilot' you claimed you downed.
Gud eko rekhibna b'hasot nay ezom qondafat agames.

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 05 May 2021, 19:05

dawwit wrote:
05 May 2021, 18:40
im sure there is a strategy to be gained by releasing this guy. I’m waiting for Ethioforum to hop in this news. I’m sure ultimately TMH is gonna bring up this question to ayte Reda
Someone ranted on FB " ሕራሮት! ...። እቶም ማሪኾም ዝለቁ ሰባት በቃ ኩሉ ነገር ገዲፎም ኣብ ሁማን ራይትስ ዎች ወይ ኣብ አመነስቲ ኢንተርናሽናል ንኽቁፀሩ ደብዳቤ የእትዩ : ትኽክለኛ ዝስማዕመዖም ሙያ አብዚ እዩ። ወይ ውን ናብ ገዳም ይእተዩ። "

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 05 May 2021, 19:21

All TPLF leaders of the last 50 years, the dead or the alive, must kill themselves; they saved wedimedhin on several occasions and let wedimedhin survive to this day so that he causes what he is causing on Tigrean people, they saved so many enemies of Tigray ( The Derg POWs, the EPRP Pows, Birhanu Nega, Andargachew tSige, Aregawi Berhe, Gidey Zratsion, and countless many top enemies of Tigray at this very moment), they recruited many more new enemies of Tigray like Meshrefet, Demekech and all the enemies of Tigray who were in EPRDF. And yet, even now, the werada attention seeker kiftaf getachew and the braindead debrepropoor are arrogantly creating more enemies of Tigray by pampering Hamasenay, Amharay and bantugudifechan POWs. I hope this pilot comes back to bomb the hell out of the werada debrepropoor , kigtaf getachew and co. And Meshrefet is not giving them credit for releasing him, he is making him a hero who escaped straight from the shot-down plane and reached Debrzeit by himself.

The 15,000 Ethiopian POW Soldiers, among whom were 1200 officers including 3 generals, whom debrepropoor and co released came back to Tigray and devastated Tigray much worse than any soldiers.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 05 May 2021, 19:50

Aba'q qal aka abdelfezaz finally went through the dental stage and is becoming honest for a change. The only sad thing is that he still will come back and tell us that he destroyed 50 tanks, downed a fighter jet and arrested numerous colonels and generals.
Aye nay agame negher.