Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Roman

What should Ethiopia do with agame soldiers in South Sudan: Here's an idea

Post by Roman » 02 May 2021, 16:47

You guys have heard that agame soldiers in South Sudan have been refusing to comeback to Ethiopia. There might be a solution to this problem and I purpose this solution.

1. Kidnap their families
2. Send the message through South Sudan embassy - Tell the soldiers that we got their mothers, fathers, wives and children and they will be executed within one week or they can get on Ethiopian airlines and hand themselves to authorities in Addis Ababa.

Demands should be clear - Hand yourself over or your family gets killed within one week.

Ethiopian army should start searching for the families of these bandas.

Blueshift

Re: What should Ethiopia do with agame soldiers in South Sudan: Here's an idea

Post by Blueshift » 03 May 2021, 09:30

Roman aka Abyssinian lady.

Who is the terrorist now !! Why is all this new hate toward the agames ? :lol: :lol: Are you trying to expedite Ethio disintegration ? Isn't that state terrorism ? UNSC could label Ethiopia as terrorist state if that happens. Off course, Abby has labelled TPLF as terrorist organization already. However, in the eye of the world, that does not have any consequence at all. :lol: :lol: Whatever your motive is, no one is lending ear to your mumbo jumbo. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Roman

Post by Roman » 03 May 2021, 10:49

Blueshift wrote:
03 May 2021, 09:30
Roman aka Abyssinian lady.

Who is the terrorist now !! Why is all this new hate toward the agames ? :lol: :lol: Are you trying to expedite Ethio disintegration ? Isn't that state terrorism ? UNSC could label Ethiopia as terrorist state if that happens. Off course, Abby has labelled TPLF as terrorist organization already. However, in the eye of the world, that does not have any consequence at all. :lol: :lol: Whatever your motive is, no one is lending ear to your mumbo jumbo. :lol: :lol: :lol:
What the fu.ck are you talking about mr. agame and please stop hiding behind your fake Eritrean identity.... :lol:

Typical agame behavior you keep crying UNSC...UNSC but nobody is showing up. :mrgreen:

China and Russia will protect Ethiopia at the UNSC mr. agame - I have no worries about $tupid Europeans and Americans. The Ethiopians know that their most dependable ally aka China will never help westerners nor will Russia ever stand with Europe or America. I have said it long time ago that this war will be won through brutality. No mercy shall be shown and no cave shall be left unexplored.

Here's a question for you: Will the agames turn themselves over and face their punishments or will they sacrifice their own families to live the life of cowards?

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 03 May 2021, 11:15

Listen s__hit___ty looking hyena consuming bi-t-ch,

Read what I wrote. Now, you are questioning my identity :roll: It is not working. Ethiopia stays intact, and you will know your place whether you are agame or Somali-bit-ch... :lol: :lol: :lol: Agames are Ethiopians atleast on papers. You can't terrorize civilians and get away with it. This is the twenty first century. Look to what happened to much of powerful countries. Libya, Iraq, Syria, and Afganistan. Alshebab is around the corner too. You have always been a slave to Western countries. Trust me, you will always be one. You are shi--tting because of what amharas can do to you. You are minority. The only group that can stand up to the amharas are oromos. If these two powerful Ethiopians cut a deal, you asssz will be on the plate. :lol: You will be running naked in the zoo called southern Ethiopia. :evil: :lol: