Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
teodroseIII

Compliers versus Conspirators: Where is the Demarcation Point of Evil

Post by teodroseIII » 02 May 2021, 09:12

I‘ve always wondered where passive compliance ends and where active evil begins. Don’t get me wrong, I believe that there is absolute malice in this world and I know that there are some who have sold their souls to the devil in order to reign above humanity. However, the number of people who belong in this depraved clan represent only a tiny fraction of mankind. Whether their count is a dozen, a few hundred or even a couple of thousand only God knows.

Outside of these public and private serpents, the vast majority of our world’s population, in one shape or another, have good and bad sides about them who enable pernicious oligarchs like Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos—and other names we have never heard of—to dictate policies that keep billions entangled in poverty and billions more enmeshed in perpetual financial anxieties. In order to avoid the fate that has befallen the poor and homeless, the working and middle-class have chosen conformity for the sake of convenience over defiance of tyranny ever since civilization came to forefront...continued...

READ FULL ARTICLE AT: https://ghionjournal.com/compliers-vers ... oint-evil/