Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Blueshift

Re: The Somali Parliament has Voted

Post by Blueshift » 02 May 2021, 12:30

Amiche,

Softie ? :lol: :lol: You are talking to a superman here :lol: :lol: :lol: . The Somali man thinks Isayas said it out of concern for Somalia. That is his opinion. I don't have any reason to disrespect it. He is entitled to his opinion. He is Somali in the first place. But, Isayas did say they need help. By they way, He is supposed to be Eritrean leader. He clearly interferes in Ethiopian affairs. He talks about how stupid the current Ethiopian constitution is. Does he care more about Ethiopia than the country he is supposed to lead, namely Eritrea ? Is Eritrea just a ladder for him? Ethiopians wonder but hope the return of what they think is their most prized province hence they tolerate him. Who am I talking too! You are just an idiot or better yet another se-gera !!! :lol: :lol:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 02 May 2021, 17:42

የDallas ዴዴብ is scribbling the usual headless and toeless gibberish. Karaoke man... go do what you know best. አታቅራራ .. ሸለፈጣም

Blueshift wrote:
02 May 2021, 12:30
Amiche,

Softie ? :lol: :lol: You are talking to a superman here :lol: :lol: :lol: . The Somali man thinks Isayas said it out of concern for Somalia. That is his opinion. I don't have any reason to disrespect it. He is entitled to his opinion. He is Somali in the first place. But, Isayas did say they need help. By they way, He is supposed to be Eritrean leader. He clearly interferes in Ethiopian affairs. He talks about how stupid the current Ethiopian constitution is. Does he care more about Ethiopia than the country he is supposed to lead, namely Eritrea ? Is Eritrea just a ladder for him? Ethiopians wonder but hope the return of what they think is their most prized province hence they tolerate him. Who am I talking too! You are just an idiot or better yet another se-gera !!! :lol: :lol:

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 02 May 2021, 18:03

Amiche,

I have gotten under your skin. Haven't I. I know you are one ቀጣፊ ኣረጊት ኣድጊ S-egera negera, I know all your plans, :twisted: ወዲዛ ኣረጊት ኣድጊ ሸር_ሙጣKeep coming for more beating. It is in your donkey DNA. :lol: :lol: :lol: ቻ በሎ ነዚ ዘይሰምዕ ኣረጊት ኣድጊ ፈድኣብ በሉኒ ይብል ዘይሓፍር ኣድጊ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 02 May 2021, 20:44

^^^
የDallas ዴዴብ
አቦ አትዠርዠር .... የሆንክ ዳፍንታም... ወይ አታምር ወይ አታፍር ... የሆንክ መጋዣ የጋማ ከብት:: ፎቶህን መለጠፍ ነበር .. የደደቦች አለቃ::

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 02 May 2021, 20:56

tolcha wrote:
01 May 2021, 16:57
Somaliman wrote:
01 May 2021, 15:01
Jaegol wrote:
01 May 2021, 12:37
Is Mr Farmajo stepping down or running for re-election?

Many thought that he had been stepping down, but apparently he's running for re-election.

Like opiods, power seems to create an addictive high in the brain, and like addicts, people in positions of power tend to seek to maintain the high they get from power at all costs. Farmajo is displaying most common signs and symptoms of such an addiction, I'm afraid!

To prove what I've said above, let me tell you this:

Three years ago, Farmajo said confidently on the TV that he would not seek any re-election at the end of his (one) term and that he would also abandon politics for good, but he's now making every effort possible to stay in power as long as possible!

May I add two others: PIA and Abiy Ahmed.
If you are waiting that these leaders with exceptional abilities and exceptional experiences will just donate power freely for low IQ clueless habitual coffee house parrots, then you will keep waiting until the second coming of your LORD, needing to pray hard by standing on the left side of the road. Anyway, thank you for giving me three nice sweet laughs. :lol: :lol: :lol: