Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Agazi General

my tigrayan brazers, our strength lies in the tigrayan landscape

Post by Agazi General » 30 Apr 2021, 20:02

which will be ze place where meshrefet and ze self hating agame brazer isayazz will lose.
we are out numbered, out gunned, and etc etc, but we have ze advantage of knowing ze land better, and being able to hit ze foes and run fast, classical gorilla movements.
ze poor empire of ethiopia cannot sustain such a war for longer than we can fight zem, so keep it tegadalay brazers

waw!

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: my tigrayan brazers, our strength lies in the tigrayan landscape

Post by sebdoyeley » 30 Apr 2021, 20:04

Ayoka nayna

dawwit

Post by dawwit » 30 Apr 2021, 20:06

Industrial Strength Gorilla War!!!

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 30 Apr 2021, 21:48

Terewaee agazi generai hamasenayLu'tiew, aka gureza aka hamasenay lice killer aka eurokintir, aka qebenit aka sebdeyley aka mesraqbetraq, et of campopolo,: Now you are giving excuse for your defeat on the land and not the TDF, but the land is there equally available for the enemies of TDF as well as to TDF. Plus there is no difference between the terrain of cursedar'tera and the entire Northern Ethiopia. So your desperation for excuse does not hold water. HamasenayLu'tiew has no capacity to be equal to Tigraway hero, even if Hama'senayL'utiews are protected by 99 and Qomiche soldiers, one Tigraway is defeating a 100 Hamasenaulu'tiews in the battlefield,