Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Wedi
Member+

"ዶክተር አምባቸው መኮንን ያስገደለው/የገደለው ራሱ አብይ አህመድ ነው" ኘ/ር ጌታቸው በጋሻው

Post by Wedi » 29 Apr 2021, 20:17

"በየትኛውም መንገድ ጄኔራል አሳምነው ፅጌ በዶክተር አምባቸው መኮንን ላይ ጠመንጃ አያነሳም። ገዳዩ አብይ አህመድ ነው" - ኘ/ር ጌታቸው በጋሻው

የእነ ዶ/ር አምባቸውን ግድያ ያቀነባበረው ዶ/ር አብይ አህመድ ነው፡፡ አሁን የተጀመረው የተስፋፊነት አጀንዳ ነው። አማራ በዘመኑ ሶስት ፈተና ገጥሞት ነበር። አንደኛው በ16ኛው ክ/ዘ የግራኝ አህመድ ወረራ፣ ሁለተኛው በዚያው ክ/ዘ የኦሮሞ ወደ ሰሜን መስፋፋት እና ሶስተኛው የፋሽስት ጣሊያን ወረራ ናቸው። እነዚህ ሶስቱ ከባዱ ጊዜ ነበሩ። የአሁኑ የኦሮሙማ መስፋፋት ደግሞ ለአራተኛ ጊዜ አማራ የገጠመው ፈተና ነው።

የሰኔ 15ቱ የአማራ አመራሮች ግድያ የኦሮሙማ መስፋፋት መሰረተ ድንጋይ የተቀመጠበት እለት ነው። ሟቾቹን አውቃቸዋለሁ። በአማራ ህዝብ ጥያቄዎች ላይም አቋማቸው አንድ ነበር። በየትኛውም መንገድ ጄኔራል አሳምነው ፅጌ በዶክተር አምባቸው መኮንን ላይ ጠመንጃ አያነሳም።

ኘሮፌሰር ጌታቸው በጋሻው - የሀርቨርድ ዩኒቨርሲቲ መምህር ለምኒልክ ቴለቪዥን የተናገሩት

Please wait, video is loading...

sun
Member+

Re: "ዶክተር አምባቸው መኮንን ያስገደለው/የገደለው ራሱ አብይ አህመድ ነው" ኘ/ር ጌታቸው በጋሻው

Post by sun » 29 Apr 2021, 20:36

Wedi wrote:
29 Apr 2021, 20:17

"በየትኛውም መንገድ ጄኔራል አሳምነው ፅጌ በዶክተር አምባቸው መኮንን ላይ ጠመንጃ አያነሳም። ገዳዩ አብይ አህመድ ነው" - ኘ/ር ጌታቸው በጋሻው

የእነ ዶ/ር አምባቸውን ግድያ ያቀነባበረው ዶ/ር አብይ አህመድ ነው፡፡ አሁን የተጀመረው የተስፋፊነት አጀንዳ ነው። አማራ በዘመኑ ሶስት ፈተና ገጥሞት ነበር። አንደኛው በ16ኛው ክ/ዘ የግራኝ አህመድ ወረራ፣ ሁለተኛው በዚያው ክ/ዘ የኦሮሞ ወደ ሰሜን መስፋፋት እና ሶስተኛው የፋሽስት ጣሊያን ወረራ ናቸው። እነዚህ ሶስቱ ከባዱ ጊዜ ነበሩ። የአሁኑ የኦሮሙማ መስፋፋት ደግሞ ለአራተኛ ጊዜ አማራ የገጠመው ፈተና ነው።

የሰኔ 15ቱ የአማራ አመራሮች ግድያ የኦሮሙማ መስፋፋት መሰረተ ድንጋይ የተቀመጠበት እለት ነው። ሟቾቹን አውቃቸዋለሁ። በአማራ ህዝብ ጥያቄዎች ላይም አቋማቸው አንድ ነበር። በየትኛውም መንገድ ጄኔራል አሳምነው ፅጌ በዶክተር አምባቸው መኮንን ላይ ጠመንጃ አያነሳም።

ኘሮፌሰር ጌታቸው በጋሻው - የሀርቨርድ ዩኒቨርሲቲ መምህር ለምኒልክ ቴለቪዥን የተናገሩት

Please wait, video is loading...
Wedi Kelbi, :mrgreen:

With all due respect are you sure that it was not the crafty hand work of Judas Iscariot who promised to rise from the grave and cause some fatal crimes in the form and body of Asaminew Tsige with out really being Asaminew Tsige.I am only giving you this clue because you are so dimwitted low IQ cheesy ar$$$ laughable filthy baboon who can't even distinguish between day and night. If Begashaw is so dumb like an old donkey and really said which you are saying that he said then he can only get the truth, nothing but the truth, by visiting my Gurage friend's young and energetic Donkey and then have the hot holy milk direct to his unholy mouth from the soft and thick fifth donkey leg and then after that shout loud saying, "NIRVANA!" (Enlightened) after which time comes the revelation and the truth, nothing but the truth comes to shine on Begashaw and you. :P

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 29 Apr 2021, 21:07

Wedi wrote:
29 Apr 2021, 20:17

Nope!!! Nope!!! Wrong!!!

Sad to say that.. But it was really Amhara killing Amhara.

ዶክተር አምባቸው መኮንን and others ያስገደለው/የገደለው the late Brigade General Asaminew Tsige ነው !!! By the way, I was supporter of the Amhara Hero Brigade General Asaminew Tsige for everything he did to weaken the agame clan.

Having said that, I was very saddened by the General's emotional and unjustified killing of his Amhara brothers such as Honorable ዶክተር አምባቸው መኮንን:: Between you and me, I am NOT saddened by Brigade General Asaminew Tsige's order in taking care of the Agame Generals though :oops: :mrgreen: :lol: .. Please don't tell any ተንከባላላይ ዘር though.

RIP ዶክተር አምባቸው መኮንን and other Amhara Government Officials!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF ዱቄት

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 29 Apr 2021, 21:42

Just imagine how tribal thinking reduces even a learned man to somebody irrational. What he assumes, the professor, tries to pass it as a fact. He has no evidence for what he is saying. But he wants to join the mob. That is sad.

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 29 Apr 2021, 21:51

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
29 Apr 2021, 21:42
Just imagine how tribal thinking reduces even a learned man to somebody irrational. What he assumes, the professor, tries to pass it as a fact. He has no evidence for what he is saying. But he wants to join the mob. That is sad.
Most if not all Amhara people knew the killer is Abiy Ahmed!!

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 29 Apr 2021, 23:04

wedi, you , and the professor, who turns out to be a tribal cadre, want to drive the country to misery unless, the Tigray Weyne in your case , or the Amhara ABEN, in Getachew case , comes to power. I assure you with total certainty that is not going to happen. Tribal cadres no matter how they love Ethiopia fairytale they tell they will have no input in devising the future Ethiopia. They however be busy bitching in social media and giving interview in tribal television stations to their already converted. The struggle with tribalism will not end when TPLF and OLF are gone. It will continue for a long tine. Ethiopians should be ready for that eventuality.