Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Noble Amhara

Re: Top Gondre writer Gizachew Abebe says, even beyond anti-Amara songs of shaebia, wedimedhin is far deeply anti-Am

Post by Noble Amhara » 28 Apr 2021, 21:46

Agames telling Amhara to be enemy with Eritrea is telling the average Amhara to be friends with Eritrea stupid moron every Amhara follows opposite direction of budagame

Axumezana

Re: Top Gondre writer Gizachew Abebe says, even beyond anti-Amara songs of shaebia, wedimedhin is far deeply anti-Am

Post by Axumezana » 28 Apr 2021, 22:02

Isaias is only interested on the manpower if Amhara to use it against Tigray. If Amhara are foolish and decide to be the cannon fodder for Isaias let it be! It is up to them to choose.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 28 Apr 2021, 22:09

you are too smart to fool by agame, before this Aziza used to tell us that Amhara will come to take Massawa. negere agame
Noble Amhara wrote:
28 Apr 2021, 21:46
Agames telling Amhara to be enemy with Eritrea is telling the average Amhara to be friends with Eritrea stupid moron every Amhara follows opposite direction of budagame

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 28 Apr 2021, 22:18

Noble Amhara wrote:
qinxiram lady sebdeyley eurokintir ignoble amhara tesfanews sesamit mesraqbetraq of campopolo, what the hell are you talking about, is Gizachew Abebe the gonderie who wrote the article read by Ethioforum admin an agame and not a donkey like your amharay wushima? You must be hungry for my Agame anaconda. But plz keep on dreaming playing your qoshasha hamasenay-amharay diqala tongue with the head of my anaconda :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 28 Apr 2021, 22:29

abel qael wrote:
28 Apr 2021, 22:18
Noble Amhara wrote:
qinxiram lady sebdeyley eurokintir ignoble amhara tesfanews sesamit mesraqbetraq of campopolo, what the hell are you talking about, is Gizachew Abebe the gonderie who wrote the article read by Ethioforum admin an agame and not a donkey like your amharay wushima? You must be hungry for my Agame anaconda. But plz keep on dreaming playing your qoshasha hamasenay-amharay diqala tongue with the head of my anaconda :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 28 Apr 2021, 22:34

Aziza your qintir is way longer than normal, you need to be raped like all agame sisters.
abel qael wrote:
28 Apr 2021, 22:18
Noble Amhara wrote:

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 28 Apr 2021, 22:40

Aziza Qintir

It was nice of you for carrying for the well being of the Amara. You have such a good heart :roll:

Nonetheless, Amaras need no advice from May-cadra killers; they know who is their enemy and who also saved them from ultimate massacre in Humer, Gonder. Go to Humera, Amara and Omhajer, Eritrea border and tell them you are from Agame clan and see if you can survive the stoning by angry Amaras.
abel qael wrote:
28 Apr 2021, 21:37

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 29 Apr 2021, 03:48

eurokintir, you talk too much, why do you need to come back to this thread several times using your various nicks? You must be missing my anaconda rolling and roaring inside your terewaee hamasenay amharay throat, I know it, you worship my anaconda.

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 29 Apr 2021, 04:14

Evil Crused Lander Tigrayans/Agames!! Who is going to forget this? :P :P

የትህነግ /ህወህት አማራ ጠል የትግል መዝሙር

ትግርኛው እንዲህ ይላል፡
"ወዲ ትግራይ ናዓ በሎ፣
እዚ ኣድጊ ኣምሓራይ ክኸድ ነቒሉ ኣሎ፡"

የአማርኛ ትርጉሙ

"የትግራይ ልጅ ና በለው፣
አህያ አማራ እንዲቀብረው"

Please wait, video is loading...