Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth
Member+

Seyoum Teshome, if you are man of integrity.

Post by DefendTheTruth » 23 Apr 2021, 12:45

Come out and appologize in due time, else you are also part of the junta, which you claimed to fight against.

You chose to take the foot-step of the useless "Temesgen Deselagn" (?) and labelled a grand allegation against the vanguard of the country and it should be your last nail on your political "anaysis'" coffine..

Wedi
Member+

Re: Seyoum Teshome, if you are man of integrity.

Post by Wedi » 23 Apr 2021, 13:28

Oromo politicians and military officers are very deceitful and liars. They think they can fool all the people all times.

For the timing lets accept what he said about the cause of the killings and destruction of Ataye said, then what cause the genocide of Amharas in Wollega and Metekele?

Another lie that General Bacha spoke is about the killing of Amhara special forces by ENDF lead by General Getachew Gudena.
The people and eyewitness of Ataye area have clearly said that it is the army who killed the Amhara special forces in Ataye. You can listen to this video.

Please wait, video is loading...

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 23 Apr 2021, 13:52

DefendTheTruth wrote:
23 Apr 2021, 12:45
Come out and appologize in due time, else you are also part of the junta, which you claimed to fight against.

You chose to take the foot-step of the useless "Temesgen Deselagn" (?) and labelled a grand allegation against the vanguard of the country and it should be your last nail on your political "anaysis'" coffine..
Defend,

What do you mean?

The General didn't name culprits; he said investigation is taking place. In other words, he said what he had to say as a leader.

Seyoum's source showed the Kemese leadership with Amhara p2 supplying them latest military equipment and arming some "special forces"? who can operate machine guns (army participants) etc. massacred people and burned towns out. So, the jury is still out to find them.

We know Oromo led government and leadership in p2 are the primary actors that are running the show (fighting) against TPLF in Tigray; Amhara are a willing junior participants. So, those who are fighting the TPLF in the front line as General Bacha pointed out are doing a great job alright but, that doesn't preclude any of them from being part of the conspiracy against the Amhara at Shoa/Ataie massacre. We need to wait until they're proven innocent before you ask Seyoum or anybody else to apologize.

One general has a track record of "unfairness" while he was running "Kemant" region incidents in Amhara as Seyoum pointed out; why bring him to Shoa now? is what Seyoum was asking?

You're just jumping the gun as usual; it goes to show your heartlessness towards the Amhara victims.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 23 Apr 2021, 14:19

DefendTheTruth wrote:

DTT, Your hypocrisy has gone through the roof seamlessly. Days a go when he blaber that Amharas are killing Amharas to take Benhsangul's gold. They take a picture while they bury the Amharas they themselves killed using grader, you brought him as evidence the culprit who are killing uprooting Amharas are Amhara themselves. Lo and behold now he implicated the Oromo Gernerals involvement in arming deshka and sniper guns for the so-called "OLF shene" you are asking an immediate apology from seyum and you seem ready to forgive him once he did because he is a village idiot willing to blem the victims of ethnic cleansing for their death. You haven't come yet with a sound answer though how OLF got armed with a new sniper and diska almost on personal level? We haven't heard that they overrun an army depot --what they have been doing is killing unarmed civilians . Don't you think that the people who have access to these weponse passed to them -- who would be well placed to do that an OLF general with a Key to pass on . At least it is plusable .

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 23 Apr 2021, 16:53

The problem Ethiopia has got right now is that most of the knowledgeable people have decided to step back and we don't hear much of their (crucial) voices and that made the field open and clear for those with less of knowledge dominate the filed and make the loudest sounds and that is filling the space and makes it look like the field is overwhelemed.

We can ignore them but the issue is not about what we see today, it is all about our tomorrow, our collective tomorrow. May be silense is not the best medicine in the case of an issue as important as the future of our country and its people, which is our fate.

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 23 Apr 2021, 17:18

DT,

Abiy killed non amhara media, killed non amhara opposition, killed non amhara demonstration... now they are after PP itself. :lol: :lol:

They care less about ethiopia no more than a kid cares for his health tempted with excessive candy. politics is a synthesis of a spectrum. Only the neo-fascist amhara have one!

Dawit Woldegiorgis and AEUP are planning a military coup detat and find the oromo generals an obstacle to a complete take over! Abiy's need for clapping is risking the dignity and life of men with valor and every federalist leaning entity.

They are taking the country down unless they have it all!! Ignore Abiy, form a coalition with loyal federalists in PP and the military, push from within and save the poor in the country.
Last edited by gearhead on 23 Apr 2021, 17:44, edited 1 time in total.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 23 Apr 2021, 17:43

Dawi und TGAA,

I didn't want to reply but I remembered something that I wanted to share.

It was the day I read somewhere on this forum about an Amhara organisation (LF), which turned out to be ABN later on. I still remember the person who shared the idea was the nick ze_showa or something.

My initial reaction to the news was something like: when all those who have already been there for a long time and then finally decided to abandon it and take the road back how come somebody else trying to take the same route, while watching the fact that those coming back in their droves bear the excruciating pain of being there over long time?

I am not sure if I also replied in the same way, but that was my feeling and initial reaction.

OLF, TPLF, ONLF; SLF and all other so called LFists were tired after spending decades over there and decided to take the route back, while ABN the late comer was just starting to head in there. There was something odd in my view with that decision.

In the case of the Oromo people OLF has never been an asset to the community it claimed to fight for, it has been all along a liability, the Oromo people has suffered in the name of this organisation while the organisation has practically contributed nothing for the wellbeing of the people itself.

Thousands and hundreds of thousands were maimed, killed, made homeless or expelled from their country over many years.

I know they always raise the language issue (and lately also about raising qeerroo) other than that they have never claimed about to have contributed anything towards the betterment of the people's life they claimed to fight for over half a century. Now they have given up. Afan Oromo was made a working language by OPDO (not OLF) and qeerroo was a tool OPDO used to consolidate its power base in Ethiopia as political party.

TPLF finally brought up on the Tigray people even worse damage and a once in many generations wrath and now Tigray is a burning field, unfortunately.

The same is true for the other so called LFists.

If those people who decided to create ABN failed to understand this glaring fact in front of themselves and still thought that they can bring something better to the Amhara people, then I think there is no one else that is more imbecile than these wannabe politicians and their acts will cost the Amhara people dearly.

Here mark my words .

Amhara people are dying, we know that well. But why are they dying in more numbers since this entity came to the scene claiming to defend them?

This is a question that people should ask themselves before demanding from others about crying for the victims.

If all those LFists didn't succeed in Ethiopia how on earth will ABN (the late comer) will ever aspire to get a better chance?

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 23 Apr 2021, 17:48

ABN is just a trojan horse. It is the derg and associated men in addis, with backing of a few of the billioners that are running a coup detat from addis!

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 23 Apr 2021, 18:06

The war on Tigray is launched by Abiy on behalf of his amhara handler's need to aquire land. Every General marched under his orders to assist amhara militias needs for land and issayas plot of vindication. every oromo opposition rejected the approach to cancel tigray's elected government while every amhara opposition rejected tigray's legitimate government and supported amhara war of aggression.

If amhara want to atone, the first step is to hand over occupied lands to Tigray !

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 23 Apr 2021, 19:07

I followed this give and take discussion. It is enlightening. But I say DTT put it wisely when he says it was known tribal parties have not done anything tangible to the people they claim to represent, naming TPLF and OLF. Why then he wondered the latecomers the NAMA boys thought they would be an asset to the people they claim they represent. I too do wonder, but not exactly. I believe there is a long hand manipulating that birth.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 23 Apr 2021, 19:29

TembienLiberation wrote:
23 Apr 2021, 13:40
DefendTheTruth wrote:
Ante weeesfatam Galla, please listen this:
Good that you came out with these known desperado FAKE NEWS factory managers. Birds of a feather flock together! :lol:

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 23 Apr 2021, 20:10

DefendTheTruth wrote:
23 Apr 2021, 17:43
Dawi und TGAA,

I didn't want to reply but I remembered something that I wanted to share.

It was the day I read somewhere on this forum about an Amhara organisation (LF), which turned out to be ABN later on. I still remember the person who shared the idea was the nick ze_showa or something.

My initial reaction to the news was something like: when all those who have already been there for a long time and then finally decided to abandon it and take the road back how come somebody else trying to take the same route, while watching the fact that those coming back in their droves bear the excruciating pain of being there over long time?

I am not sure if I also replied in the same way, but that was my feeling and initial reaction.

OLF, TPLF, ONLF; SLF and all other so called LFists were tired after spending decades over there and decided to take the route back, while ABN the late comer was just starting to head in there. There was something odd in my view with that decision.

In the case of the Oromo people OLF has never been an asset to the community it claimed to fight for, it has been all along a liability, the Oromo people has suffered in the name of this organisation while the organisation has practically contributed nothing for the wellbeing of the people itself.

Thousands and hundreds of thousands were maimed, killed, made homeless or expelled from their country over many years.

I know they always raise the language issue (and lately also about raising qeerroo) other than that they have never claimed about to have contributed anything towards the betterment of the people's life they claimed to fight for over half a century. Now they have given up. Afan Oromo was made a working language by OPDO (not OLF) and qeerroo was a tool OPDO used to consolidate its power base in Ethiopia as political party.

TPLF finally brought up on the Tigray people even worse damage and a once in many generations wrath and now Tigray is a burning field, unfortunately.

The same is true for the other so called LFists.

If those people who decided to create ABN failed to understand this glaring fact in front of themselves and still thought that they can bring something better to the Amhara people, then I think there is no one else that is more imbecile than these wannabe politicians and their acts will cost the Amhara people dearly.

Here mark my words .

Amhara people are dying, we know that well. But why are they dying in more numbers since this entity came to the scene claiming to defend them?

This is a question that people should ask themselves before demanding from others about crying for the victims.

If all those LFists didn't succeed in Ethiopia how on earth will ABN (the late comer) will ever aspire to get a better chance?
Hmm... 8)

It is this same ABN group and their behind the scene conspiratorial and manipulative evil shark enablers who wants the amara people to give up their peace and properties, instead go to kill and get killed on their behalf so that the same ABN folks and their enablers may come out as their dark corners and act as their saviors against the crimes of their own making. ABN and their covert enablers can benefit only from chaos, violence and instabilities. Actually the world bodies and the world governments knew their evil covert and overt nasty activities and hence wanted to cut them to their real sizes using various known methods.here and now. But the good PM as a statesman came out publicly and defended their greasy behind so that they may learn a thing or two about state building and democratic transformation. "Girrgirr le leba yimmechal" Yibbalal ekko, gobez

If there is peace, prosperity and cooperation between the people no one can even remember their name and their very existence on this planet. And that is a true nightmare for ABN and their enablers because peace kills them and may take them out of existence, metaphorically sating. :P
How else can these ABN boys and their true behind the scene pathological chauvinist power hungrily enablers organize against the government, defaming the government, discrediting the government locally and internationally taking the image of the "Good guy" for themselves and through that try to legitimizes the forceful takeover of the government out side the democratic process.

They are only doing what they have always been doing which is deceit, manipulation, lies, back stabbing and power grabbing, if possible. But never democracy!

That is also what that the Derg Junta expatriate refugee named Dawit W/giorgis living comfortably in a foreign country with all of his family members meant when he came out to say that the Amharas must go out and demonstrates against the regional and federal governments so as to overthrow them and establish a new dictatorship, perhaps with him as a new head of State and with Wollegga as a new part Amhara region. All these to be achieved through the deadly self scarifies of innocent children, sons and daughters of poor hungry peasants for whom in reality only practical peaceful democratic changes can bring incremental life improvements.
8)