Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Thomas H

G7,EU,US and UN Security Council joint press release

Post by Thomas H » 23 Apr 2021, 08:58

Tigray is not an independent country yet, but has more diplomatic clout than both Ethiopia & Eritrea combined.

G7 countries stand with Tigray
US stands with Tigray
EU stands with Tigray
UNSC stands with Tigray

Tigrayans are civilized people and shouldn't live with baboons anymore.

Source: Faceboook

sarcasm

Re: G7,EU,US and UN Security Council joint press release

Post by sarcasm » 23 Apr 2021, 09:23

Thomas H wrote:
23 Apr 2021, 08:58
Tigray is not an independent country yet, but has more diplomatic clout than both Ethiopia & Eritrea combined.

US stands with Tigray
EU stands with Tigray
UNSC stands with Tigray

They are all paid by TPLF goons

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 23 Apr 2021, 09:27

Thomas H wrote:
23 Apr 2021, 08:58

US stands with Tigray
EU stands with Tigray
UNSC stands with Tigray

No one wants to lose its servant and slave. Not that they care about your stupid Tigray, they knew they will miss your bending to them. Tigray is dead and TPLF killed it.

Thomas H

Post by Thomas H » 23 Apr 2021, 10:57

Source: Faceboook[/size][/b]
[/quote]

No one wants to lose its servant and slave. Not that they care about your stupid Tigray, they knew they will miss your bending to them. Tigray is dead and TPLF killed it.
[/quote]

Zemen,
What are you smoking? Did you say Tigray is dead? Are you sure? Well, I regret to inform you that we are wrapping up and putting the finishing touches on Ethiopia and once we dismantle Ethiopia, we will come after you and be ready to welcome us to Asmara. Mark my word!

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 23 Apr 2021, 11:07

Thomas H wrote:
23 Apr 2021, 10:57
Source: Faceboook[/size][/b]
[/quote]

Zemen,
What are you smoking? Did you say Tigray is dead? Are you sure? Well, I regret to inform you that we are wrapping up and putting the finishing touches on Ethiopia and once we dismantle Ethiopia, we will come after you and be ready to welcome us to Asmara. Mark my word!

[/quote]

I don't know if you guys are that funny or simply stupid. Again I repeat; Tigray and Tigryans are dead and TPLF killed them. What is most intriguing is, TPLF bend you to no end and you sold your credibility to save the dead TPLF, the same TPLF the one screwed you. Again, you people are too stupid for trying to revive the dead organization. Dead people never comeback, ever.