Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
temari

PP Amhara and PP Oromia must clean themselves. Sorry I don't buy the bogyman ONEG-Shene narrative

Post by temari » 22 Apr 2021, 16:21

There is no way the Ataye incident can take place for days without the cooperation of Amhara security and administration. How on earth is that even possible? That is also the question Amhara president raised and I hope he will walk the talk. Every responsible official must be accountable and may even be charged if found cooperating with criminals. PP Amhara and PP Oromia must clean themselves. The ONEG-Shene bogyman can never be so big without a direct cooperation of PP Amhara and PP Oromia. I just don't buy the fairy tail.

Sadacha Macca

Re: PP Amhara and PP Oromia must clean themselves. Sorry I don't buy the bogyman ONEG-Shene narrative

Post by Sadacha Macca » 22 Apr 2021, 17:05

Obbo Temari,

I respect you for this. I am not sure if you are an Amara or not, but if you notice, the ones here who claim to be Amara, openly blame the OLF for everything, it could flood in gondar and then they'd say ''weyyy guddd shane oneg is trying to wash away the amara!''
You are not letting any potential bias against/for the OLF/''Shane'', to have you believing all the propaganda about them, as if they are all over the country, striking here and there, and somehow the govt is infallible, perfect, and not involved in any of these atrocities at all?!
It's just a way to deflect, a way to blame others for what they most likely did, yet they expect to fool all of us, all of the time.

Za-Ilmaknun

Re: PP Amhara and PP Oromia must clean themselves. Sorry I don't buy the bogyman ONEG-Shene narrative

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 22 Apr 2021, 17:07

temari wrote:
22 Apr 2021, 16:21
There is no way the Ataye incident can take place for days without the cooperation of Amhara security and administration. How on earth is that even possible? That is also the question Amhara president raised and I hope he will walk the talk. Every responsible official must be accountable and may even be charged if found cooperating with criminals. PP Amhara and PP Oromia must clean themselves. The ONEG-Shene bogyman can never be so big without a direct cooperation of PP Amhara and PP Oromia. I just don't buy the fairy tail.

Could you make the same argument for the way the ENDF Northern command was stabbed from behind? The facts leading up to the heinous betrayal by TPLF were objectively observable. However, the Federal Government did make the case that they never did see the attack coming and, the poor soldiers and their families paid with their blood needlessly. Our hearts are still aching !!

As Amhara Reginal President un-ashamedly said, the action by the attackers was stabbing in the back at the time the Liyu Hail is fighting against TPLF and other invaders. It is impossible to argue for and against the same occurrence with same reasoning and assuredly assume that the results are one and the same. One begs to ask why the Amhara administration and security is devastatingly operating against its supposedly constituency by cooperating with the arch enemies of their "people"?

Perhaps reasoning in line of gross negligence and supreme incompetence by the same administration could well sound reasonable than overreaching assertions against the body which has always been maligned from all sides, deservingly. It is just hard for me to buy the argument that the ADP administration actively works with OLF. If you however mean, the OLF zone in the Region, that is somehow an established fact.

I am not touching the motives and the would be benefits from the angles of the Oromo parties to justify the carnage, for it is glaringly oblivious. The search for false equivalence however, is an old political ploy that anyone party employs when confronted with such cruel realities that could go far deep in to challenging its mere survival. By deflecting and externalizing one's own creations, it could as well seed some confusion and, in the process buy some innocent support as we are observing here. The confuse/Convince politics will certainly continue a bit further before either it dies or kills all of us with it.