Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Fiyameta

Wow! Just Wow!

Post by Fiyameta » 22 Apr 2021, 15:48

Am Nasty International, wow! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Amnesty International has culture of white privilege, report finds

Amnesty International has a culture of white privilege with incidents of overt racism including senior staff using the N-word and micro-aggressive behaviour such as the touching of black colleagues’ hair, according to an internal review into its secretariat.

".... control and influence over our resources, decision-making … has remained overwhelmingly in the hands of … people from the white majority Global North.”

“It is a timely reminder that discrimination, racism and anti-Black racism exist in our organisation.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ... port-finds

Fiyameta

Re: Wow! Just Wow!

Post by Fiyameta » 22 Apr 2021, 16:15

All the fake stories the I-Am-Nasty-International had written about Tigray initially referred to the agame as "Níggers", before the privileged white staff changed the N-word to Tigray for the sake of political correctness during publication. :P :P :P

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 22 Apr 2021, 17:16

Fiyameta wrote:
22 Apr 2021, 15:48
Am Nasty International, wow! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Amnesty International has culture of white privilege, report finds

Amnesty International has a culture of white privilege with incidents of overt racism including senior staff using the N-word and micro-aggressive behaviour such as the touching of black colleagues’ hair, according to an internal review into its secretariat.

".... control and influence over our resources, decision-making … has remained overwhelmingly in the hands of … people from the white majority Global North.”

“It is a timely reminder that discrimination, racism and anti-Black racism exist in our organisation.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ... port-finds

This is just ewwwwws!! I-Am -Nasty International stinks to the core. This are the folks try correcting us ... what a full of BS...only agamewoch the Tenkebalay- tendebalay impresses with this nasty people shine humanity bla ... bla ... bla.

They might address to the agamewoch like “our Starvin the skinny marvins níggas” :oops: :lol:

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 22 Apr 2021, 17:56

I-Am-Nasty International should hire the terrorist agame Tedros Adhanom as its CEO to silence the black staff complaining about discrimination and racism by their white bosses.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 23 Apr 2021, 05:40

There will come a time when the tools of neo-colonialism, like that of the Amnesty International, will be barred from setting foot on Africa's scared soil. Mark my words!

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 23 Apr 2021, 14:43

Where does the I-AM-Nasty International gets its fake stories from? :lol: :lol: