Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
EPRDF

What happened to የእነ TGAA, Zelmakunun, Dawi and Sam ebalalehu ጀግናው አሻጋሪ መሪ.

Post by EPRDF » 21 Apr 2021, 18:33

Until very recently, Wendmoche TGAA, Zemakunun, Dawi and Sam ebalalehu were saying Abiy’s Ethiopia or death. They were just fine, cozy and comfy as long as Abiy is killing innocent Tigray people under the cover of rule of law.

But some of us tried to point out killing Tigraways won’t solve Amhara’s problem nor that of Ethiopia’s. We told them the hand that was killing Tigraways back then would come to hunt any one of us down any time soon, but wendimoche had deaf ears to listen to that kept enjoying the death, rape, and displacement of Tigraways. And those of us who opposed the war were labeled as Woyane anti-Amhara anti-Ethiopia anti unity and so on.

Here we go only a couple of months and the uprising engulfed Amhara cities so what is your take now?

I have noticed that some of you your tone has changed but not sure though if you still defend the Prime minister you loved to worship, or if you have considered examining your perception towards your hero?

TGAA
Member+

Re: What happened to የእነ TGAA, Zelmakunun, Dawi and Sam ebalalehu ጀግናው አሻጋሪ መሪ.

Post by TGAA » 21 Apr 2021, 20:23

We haven't committed till death do us apart with Abiy but with Ethiopia. Comparing to weyanns he is light years apart. I still have a soft spot for him but given either his Machiavelli mature or sheer incompetence his leading the country to precipe of desaster. Our vow is to Ethiopia..if he can't keep his vow we will keep ours. You are in the habit of comparing apple with Orange. Weyanns with more than 250000 militia and special force with ,,1/2 mechanized weapon at its desposal , cocksure of it's victor over Abiy started a war...you call that genocide..and the Amhars farmers in welega,kemise,Ataye who are a sitting duck for shimeles jalmero ethic cleansers are one and the same. It's not your political alignment with Weyanns that is offensive but a nonchalant way you mix to create an equivalent. Abiy need to control the mad horse he is riding keep his promise to Ethiopian people. No Ethiopian want exchange weyanns plan for OLF. . Hope he veeres away from the cliff he is leading the country to.
Last edited by TGAA on 21 Apr 2021, 21:07, edited 1 time in total.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 21 Apr 2021, 20:55

EPDRF , I am not what you think I am. I am averse to ethnic politics from the get go. I have believed it is the brainchild of uninformed, unread , slogan loving students of the yesteryear. I supported Abi, still do, because he has tried to pivot from the politics of we versus them. He did ok. But I like the Amharas who hit the streets in protest wonder why he has had a soft spot for the OLF armed wing. It is not a force embedded with the populace it claims to represent. It does not take that much to deny their existence using the military.
Despite that reservation, I still believe he has the national interest at heart ; he is not a village kind of politician, whom I detest.

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 22 Apr 2021, 14:23

TGAA wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 20:23
You are in the habit of comparing apple with Orange. Weyanns with more than 250000 militia and special force with ,,1/2 mechanized weapon at its disposal ,
Ato TGAA tew atawanabd,

You killed Abay Tsehay, Seyoum Mesfin, Asmelash Weldeselasie along with many other top military and political leaders of Woyane, you apprehended Aboy Sebhat, Gebru Asrat Tekeste Abraha and many high-rank TPLF officials months ago, but you never stopped there you still do and collaborate the killing, rape and looting that has been done over poor Tigraway civilians and their resource by outside forces.

Whenever someone comes to argue over the human side of the story, do not run and hide under woyane's misdeed to abstract the real picture.
Woyane will be charged for its deed, so you are. The crime you have committed in Tigray is gruesome and repulsive, you shall be held accountable for what you did on due time.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 22 Apr 2021, 18:37

Wendem EPDRF fact is fact and fiction is fiction.
" you never stopped there you still do and collaborate the killing, rape, and looting that has been done over poor Tigraway civilians and their resource by outside forces."
If the Ethiopian army committed the killing, rape, and looting I support these criminals to be brought to military court, and get an execution for their crime, if proven. I'm 100% for that. So don't lump me with anyone that is glee ing for the suffering of Tigrian people. I always differentiate between weyanees and the great people of Tigry. But unlike you, who happens to be a weyae ideolog, I take the responsibility at the doorsteps of weyanes , who are the cause of the Tigray people's misery.If weyane who governed the Ethiopian people with an iron feast for 27 years and thought that they can come back to power using the Tigry militia and special force by confiscating Northen mechanized army heavy weaponry started an atrocious war against their own country, what came next is in Tigry is their own making. The Tigry people need to hold them accountable for exposing them to external forces and for the damage. In Addition, had weyanes plan had been successful the whole country would have gone up in flames? I don't think you would deny that possibility. Knowing what I know about weyanes and their lie factory, I am not gullible to fell for their concocted story hook, line, and sinker. These are the same people who used to bomb public transportation in Addis Ababa, while they govern, to pretend that there was a terrorist threat to Ethiopia for their western supporters. I know I'm preaching to the choir -- but at least try to examine what I am saying . or you can dismiss it as you may.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 22 Apr 2021, 19:12

EPRDF wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 18:33
Until very recently, Wendmoche TGAA, Zemakunun, Dawi and Sam ebalalehu were saying Abiy’s Ethiopia or death. They were just fine, cozy and comfy as long as Abiy is killing innocent Tigray people under the cover of rule of law.

But some of us tried to point out killing Tigraways won’t solve Amhara’s problem nor that of Ethiopia’s. We told them the hand that was killing Tigraways back then would come to hunt any one of us down any time soon, but wendimoche had deaf ears to listen to that kept enjoying the death, rape, and displacement of Tigraways. And those of us who opposed the war were labeled as Woyane anti-Amhara anti-Ethiopia anti unity and so on.

Here we go only a couple of months and the uprising engulfed Amhara cities so what is your take now?

I have noticed that some of you your tone has changed but not sure though if you still defend the Prime minister you loved to worship, or if you have considered examining your perception towards your hero?

You should at least give us credit for supporting a leader who comes from a party that is entirely established to promote the interests of his preferred "people". You should at least be willing to give us some credit for trusting his words that he would equally be a leader to all of us without regard to our ethnic heritages. You should be commending our effort in waiting so patiently against all odds that the ugly is gone, the bad would pass and the good is on its way. The proverbial maxim is "trust but verify". We had blind trust without verification, for.." blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed." After waiting for three years, we have in a meaningful way turned the onus on to where it should be.

One thing you got so perfectly wrong is your iteration that the war against TPLF is a war of choice against Tigreans. I know you know you are making up a politically loaded misstatement that directly contradicts to the causes of the current tribulation ongoing up North. I don't intend to labor here to convince the willfully ignorant. I am not sure if there ever would be anyone leader in the whole world who would have waited the way Abiy did until TPLF made the move to wipeout thousands of soldiers in one fateful night and destroy sizable defense capabilities of the country to have been dragged in to such a costly war.

We are legitimately discontented with the way the current leadership in the country is handling issues, be it ethnic conflict or the operation in Tigrai or the tussle over the Abay dam with Sudan and Egypt or the political climate that is engulfing the country. We leave the permanent adulation of the leader to those who are bonded emotionally with the PM and, be reasonably critical of him when our trusts are breached, our support is abused and our confidence is shattered. It is the lives of millions on the line and, the way the leadership conducting business is far from the minimum it should be. However, that doesn't take away the credits that the PM deservingly earned for the astonishing achievements he was able to score.

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 22 Apr 2021, 21:45

EPRDF,

Ehiopia is not in a quagmire! It is on a high speed roller coaster with all the rail clamping nuts loose and ready to come out anytime.

Everyone senses it but lies to his/her own self, rationalizing that it won't happen during this ride; or hoping on the saving grace of mystical forces!

This is not 1991. Today, the sick amhara political culture and 100s of monetized youtube channels will emotionalizel and besmirch any of the characters that tend to deviate from their ideology. Abiy has opened the pandora's box for Ethiopia to become an amhara orwellian chamber which now has turned on him. No one can or will be willing to work in this environment where the outcomes are already predetermined. Afterall, the demonized, or the soon to be demonized, can't be participants in a losing game. Add to that, that it is impossible for politicians with contradicting ideologies and conflicts of interest for them to design a viable system...when all else fails, Esu will role in and suggest a similar system!