Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
teodroseIII

I Pray I Am Wrong; I Hope That I’m Ridiculed as “Chicken Little” About My Take on Covid-19 “Vaccines”

Post by teodroseIII » 20 Apr 2021, 12:13

For the past five months, I have been writing continuously about the perils associated with the experimental Covid-19 “vaccines” that are being peddled as a panacea by biotech corporations and their lackeys in the government-media-industrial complex. I pray every night that I am flat wrong about my predictions and that I am eventually dismissed as the next Alex Jones who trafficked in fear only to be proven a fraudster. Vindication will come at a horrible price; I do not want my warnings to be substantiated at the horrible cost that I fear will come to fruition in the not too distant future.

I have nothing to gain by writing daily about the risks of mRNA “vaccines” and the dangers that await those who sign up to be volunteers in this ongoing clinical trial that is being administered by Pfizer, BioNTech, Moderna, AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson. I am not getting paid for my troubles and the little contributions that I receive from our readers barely pay for the costs affiliated with hosting and marketing this website. I do what I do not for profits but out of passion for justice; I shutter at the thought of being right only to witness a holocaust caused by the very injections that were supposed to prevent mass-carnage....continued...

READ FULL ARTICLE AT: https://ghionjournal.com/i-pray-i-am-wr ... -vaccines/

Blueshift

Re: I Pray I Am Wrong; I Hope That I’m Ridiculed as “Chicken Little” About My Take on Covid-19 “Vaccines”

Post by Blueshift » 20 Apr 2021, 12:33

Theodore,

You are not a scientist. You probably need to zip it. Fighting a virus that is hard to even see with an electronic microscope, and confuses the human DNA as a mere Messenger RNA that mutates at will is very dangerous for the long term human survival. In other words, the virus will win sooner or later.
We have been here for about 200,000 years as human or semi-humans, our time here on Earth is expiring. In other words. we have to throw anything, including the bathtub at it. I say, the scientists are doing a good job. Get vaccinated today. Don't be a liability to human race. :lol: :lol:

teodroseIII

Re: I Pray I Am Wrong; I Hope That I’m Ridiculed as “Chicken Little” About My Take on Covid-19 “Vaccines”

Post by teodroseIII » 20 Apr 2021, 13:17

Blueshift,

So you are basically OKing clinical trials on human beings the same way Joseph Goebbels did 80 years ago?

Facts

Post by Facts » 20 Apr 2021, 22:17

This analysis on vaccines at “ghionjournal” proves this guy has no power of reason. It’s sad really. He obviously puts so much effort into his writing but without ability to reason and think clearly it’s just wasted effort. Hopefully he doesn’t end up a flat out nutjob because seems his writings are increasingly eccentric if not strange. What a waste.