Senior Member+

I can't confirm nor deny, but....

Post by Zmeselo » 20 Apr 2021, 10:49

Somaliman

Re: I can't confirm nor deny, but....

Post by Somaliman » 20 Apr 2021, 11:35

Zmeselo wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 10:49

As far as Somalia is concerned, signing a military pact with Eritrea is not a problem at all. But signing one with Ethiopia is a big no-no, and no Somali in their right mind would agree with this - at least at present. For Somalia to sign anything with Ethiopia, leave alone a military pact, the following prerequisites are required:

1. Healing the past wounds.
2. Discussing and agreeing on the western part of Somalia currently occupied by Ethiopia, known by Ethiopians as the Somali region.
3. Forging trust between the two countries. This has nothing to do with the current friendship between PM Abiy and President Farmajo.
3. Testing such a trust and see how it grows, develops, and succeeds.

Then we can start having preliminary discussions for such a military pact and many more.

How can we sign a military pact with a country that's illegally occupying a part of our ancestral land!! No way! No Somali is fooled by the charisma of PM Abiy.
Last edited by Somaliman on 20 Apr 2021, 11:56, edited 1 time in total.

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 20 Apr 2021, 11:46

ኢሳያስ ኢትዮጵያን ኣስገበረ?

የኢትዮጵያና የኤርትራ ፕረዚዳንት ኣቶ ኢሳያስ :shock:

Looks like that Ethiopia is grudgingly Accepting Isaias's ንጉሠ ነገስትነት (Leadership of Eritrea and Ethiopia)
Please wait, video is loading...

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 20 Apr 2021, 12:29

Somaliman wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 11:35
Zmeselo wrote:

As far as Somalia is concerned, signing a military pact with Eritrea is not a problem at all. But signing one with Ethiopia is a big no-no, and no Somali in their right mind would agree with this - at least at present. For Somalia to sign anything with Ethiopia, leave alone a military pact, the following prerequisites are required:

2. Discussing and agreeing on the western part of Somalia currently occupied by Ethiopia, known by Ethiopians as the Somali region.
3. Forging trust between the two countries. This has nothing to do with the current friendship between PM Abiy and President Farmajo.

Then we can start having preliminary discussions for such a military pact and many more.

How can we sign a military pact with a country that's illegally occupying a part of our ancestral land!! No way! No Somali is fooled by the charisma of PM Abiy.
There is nothing more repulsive than seeing an agame who invaded Somalia and gang raped underage Muslim girls impersonating his victims. You're not fooling no one here, but your low IQ, savage agame self! Burn in hell! :x :x

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 20 Apr 2021, 13:07

Fiyameta wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 12:29
Somaliman wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 11:35
Zmeselo wrote:

There is nothing more repulsive than seeing an agame who invaded Somalia and gang raped underage Muslim girls impersonating his victims. You're not fooling no one here, but your low IQ, savage agame self! Burn in hell! :x :x
Agreed! :lol: :lol: :lol:
You're not fooling anyone here, but your low IQ, savage agame self! Burn in hell!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 20 Apr 2021, 13:34

:oops:
Pitiful, ugume!

Ok, here we go. Learn, the difference!

1. Cooperation
/kəʊˌɒpəˈreɪʃ(ə)n/

noun
the action or process of working together to the same end.

2. Domination
/dɒmɪˈneɪʃ(ə)n/

noun
the exercise of power or influence over someone or something, or the state of being so controlled.

3. Pact
/pakt/

noun
a formal agreement between individuals or parties.

sarcasm wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 11:46
ኢሳያስ ኢትዮጵያን ኣስገበረ?

የኢትዮጵያና የኤርትራ ፕረዚዳንት ኣቶ ኢሳያስ :shock:

Looks like that Ethiopia is grudgingly Accepting Isaias's ንጉሠ ነገስትነት (Leadership of Eritrea and Ethiopia)
Please wait, video is loading...

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 20 Apr 2021, 14:14

H.E. Fessahazion Pietros Amb of the State of Eritrea to Italy, received the Amb. of the Federal Republic of Ethiopia Mrs. Demitu Hambsa and discussed issues of mutual interest and the excellent friendship and esteemed relationship the two countries enjoy. #EritreaPrevails #EthiopiaPrevails
📷 Ghideon Musa

ኩሉ ቁሩብ ንእንተታት፡ ኩሉ ቅሩብ ንህንጸት ሃገር፡ ኮታ ኩሉ ቅሩብ ንዋሕስ ሃገር፡ ኣብ ግዜ ሰላም መምህር፡ ዶክተር፡ እንጂነር፡ ኣሳሰይቲ ኣብ ኩሉ ጽፍሒ ስርሓት ናይዛ ሃገር ዘሎ መንእሰይ ኣብ ግዜ ኩነታት ኩሉ ኣብ ቅድመ ግንባር፡ ብሉጽ ባህሊ፡፡
📷 Samy A. A
(ሃገራዊ ድሕነት: @hagerawiDihnet)

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 20 Apr 2021, 15:01

Zmeselo wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 14:14

ኩሉ ቁሩብ ንእንተታት፡ ኩሉ ቅሩብ ንህንጸት ሃገር፡ ኮታ ኩሉ ቅሩብ ንዋሕስ ሃገር፡ ኣብ ግዜ ሰላም መምህር፡ ዶክተር፡ እንጂነር፡ ኣሳሰይቲ ኣብ ኩሉ ጽፍሒ ስርሓት ናይዛ ሃገር ዘሎ መንእሰይ ኣብ ግዜ ኩነታት ኩሉ ኣብ ቅድመ ግንባር፡ ብሉጽ ባህሊ፡፡
📷 Samy A. A
I have what I call Home because of these brave souls!

Hats off To Our Indomitable Army!

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 20 Apr 2021, 15:47

quindibu wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 15:01
Zmeselo wrote:

📷 Samy A. A

EinQirbit,

Is your son or daughter amongst them? Lol

Are those kids deployed by your god issu in tembien or hawzien or shire? Hey! The majority of eris are worrying about the safety of their forcefully deployed kids. But you and alike don't give a rats asz as long as your kids are safe and going to best colleges in foreign countries and those who are falling in tigray and oromia belong to the disposable subjects aka the deAqi tekalat.

Sophia tesfamariam, issu's representative in UN was bragging in one of her interviews that her 3 sons are going to the best colleges in the USA and she is proud of them. Hence, would she send one of her sons to tigray let's say for showing solidarity or "eritreaness" or resilience as she blabbers frequently? Hahaha

Mesakin deqi ere.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 20 Apr 2021, 16:26

What if his answer is, yes? Then what, you twàt?

Secondly, one look on the faces of those lions is enough to tell anyone in which state they're in. A very happy state, with an optimistic view of the future. And I'm sure, that's what's bugging you.

As for Tgray, we told you already once before. The disturbance ended in 17 days & the mop up operation going on right now, can easily be handled by the Ethiopian Army and it is!

kerenite wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 15:47
quindibu wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 15:01
Zmeselo wrote:

📷 Samy A. A

EinQirbit,

Is your son or daughter amongst them? Lol

Are those kids deployed by your god issu in tembien or hawzien or shire? Hey! The majority of eris are worrying about the safety of their forcefully deployed kids. But you and alike don't give a rats asz as long as your kids are safe and going to best colleges in foreign countries and those who are falling in tigray and oromia belong to the disposable subjects aka the deAqi tekalat.

Sophia tesfamariam, issu's representative in UN was bragging in one of her interviews that her 3 sons are going to the best colleges in the USA and she is proud of them. Hence, would she send one of her sons to tigray let's say for showing solidarity or "eritreaness" or resilience as she blabbers frequently? Hahaha

Mesakin deqi ere.