Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame
Member+

Agames Seem to Enjoy Detailing their Disasters. They Keep Telling us How Many are Starving, How Many Died and So on.

Post by sesame » 20 Apr 2021, 09:18

Call me whatever you like, the more I hear and read Agames wailing about their disastrous situation, the better I enjoy it. And I have no doubt that I am not alone in this "perversion". Somehow, I lost my natural empathy when it comes to Agames. If they think they are going to tweak my sympathy when I read a million agames are not going to school, or 75% are facing starvation, my response, wtf do you want me to do about it. If you are stupid enough to start a war when most of your people are a weak away from starvation, then why should I care. Only when you start to lay the blame where it belongs will I behave normally towards you. It is the TPLF thugs who are directly responsible for your misery. Disown them. Condemn them. But as long you support them, then you are solely responsible for your misery.

Now look at this Agame detail the misery of his people, and he a medical doctor who is sitting it out in Addis. Instead of returning to tigray to serve his people, he expects outsiders to save them.
Please wait, video is loading...

sarcasm

Re: Agames Seem to Enjoy Detailing their Disasters. They Keep Telling us How Many are Starving, How Many Died and So on.

Post by sarcasm » 20 Apr 2021, 10:11

sesame wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 09:18
the more I hear and read Agames wailing about their disastrous situation, the better I enjoy it. And I have no doubt that I am not alone in this "perversion"

ዕዳኻ እዮም ዝነግሩኻ ዘለዉ One way or another, debts tend to get paid.

"እታ ሎሚ ንዘርኣ ዘለና ዘርኢ ጽባሕ ናባና ክትግምጠል ምዃና ኣትይረስዑ"

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Re: Agames Seem to Enjoy Detailing their Disasters. They Keep Telling us How Many are Starving, How Many Died and So on.

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 20 Apr 2021, 10:41

Nay mentay eda? TSEDAY Sher.muta kelbi. Men kwinat jemiru elukum? Zeyhalfela chiru meskerem teaawer. Selam gerken teerefken yehesheken. Yeedawna may ay amoken. Kabzi zelekeno keygedeken buzuh aytefekera.

sarcasm wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 10:11
sesame wrote:
the more I hear and read Agames wailing about their disastrous situation, the better I enjoy it. And I have no doubt that I am not alone in this "perversion"

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 20 Apr 2021, 11:28

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 10:41
Nay mentay eda?

"ኤርትራውያን ንተጋሩ ብዘድሕን መገዲ ወፍሪ ጌርና፤ ከም ተጋሩ ኾይንና እንተዘይ ተቃሊስና፤ ንሶም ከኣ ሕነ ዝፈደዩ ፤ ጽባሕ ንግሆ ፤ አብ ኤርትራ ሓደጋ ዘውርዱ መንእሰያት ክሃንጹ'ዮም። እንተዘይ ተቃሊስና ንጽባሕ ንግሆ፤ ሕነ ዝፈዳደዩ መንእሰያት ኢና ነጽንሕ ዘለና። "
ኣቶ በየነ ገረዝግሄር (ውፉይ) - ኣቦ መንበር ምንቅስቓስ ብሩህ መጻኢ ኤርትራ

Actually, this is what keeps me up at night. Isaias & Co supporters who are cheering the killing of Tigrayans, do not care about what could happen after say 20 years. What are they leaving behind to their children? What will the next generation Tigrayans (who grew up seeing what Eritrean soldiers did in Tigray) do to next generation Eritreans ? That is why I am standing with the people of Tigray at these difficult times. I will keep everything I post here for history as evidence that not all Eritreans sided with Abiy and Isaias.

FF 31:00

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 20 Apr 2021, 12:55

sesame wrote:
Call me whatever you like, the more I hear and read Agames wailing about their disastrous situation, the better I enjoy it. And I have no doubt that I am not alone in this "perversion". Somehow, I lost my natural empathy when it comes to Agames. If they think they are going to tweak my sympathy when I read a million agames are not going to school, or 75% are facing starvation, my response, wtf do you want me to do about it. If you are stupid enough to start a war when most of your people are a weak away from starvation, then why should I care. Only when you start to lay the blame where it belongs will I behave normally towards you. It is the TPLF thugs who are directly responsible for your misery. Disown them. Condemn them. But as long you support them, then you are solely responsible for your misery.

Now look at this Agame detail the misery of his people, and he a medical doctor who is sitting it out in Addis. Instead of returning to tigray to serve his people, he expects outsiders to save them.
It's the expression of Agames defining character- helplessness. Not once in their miserable existence have these leeches ever stood on their two feet. All these deafening wailing you hear from them, as always, is meant for buying sympathy from whom they think would be their potential saviors- the ferenjis.

Check out the clip below. As people who suffer from chronic and incurable inferiority complex, to elevate their image they were preoccupied with building high-rise hotles with borrowed Chinese money and labour in the middle of Addis, while their impoverished people were paraded in Tigray in front of anyone who was willing to throw them some crumbs in their direction. :mrgreen:

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 20 Apr 2021, 14:25

Low iq what you do doesn't bother us the slightest. If you are saying youre going to start another war few years from now be my guest. Your chigaram kilil is no match for Eritrea. If I had enemies in every direction I'd worry about my very existence, i wouldn't go poking them around. you're not in a position to make any threats.
sarcasm wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 11:28
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 10:41
Nay mentay eda?

"ኤርትራውያን ንተጋሩ ብዘድሕን መገዲ ወፍሪ ጌርና፤ ከም ተጋሩ ኾይንና እንተዘይ ተቃሊስና፤ ንሶም ከኣ ሕነ ዝፈደዩ ፤ ጽባሕ ንግሆ ፤ አብ ኤርትራ ሓደጋ ዘውርዱ መንእሰያት ክሃንጹ'ዮም። እንተዘይ ተቃሊስና ንጽባሕ ንግሆ፤ ሕነ ዝፈዳደዩ መንእሰያት ኢና ነጽንሕ ዘለና። "
ኣቶ በየነ ገረዝግሄር (ውፉይ) - ኣቦ መንበር ምንቅስቓስ ብሩህ መጻኢ ኤርትራ

Actually, this is what keeps me up at night. Isaias & Co supporters who are cheering the killing of Tigrayans, do not care about what could happen after say 20 years. What are they leaving behind to their children? What will the next generation Tigrayans (who grew up seeing what Eritrean soldiers did in Tigray) do to next generation Eritreans ? That is why I am standing with the people of Tigray at these difficult times. I will keep everything I post here for history as evidence that not all Eritreans sided with Abiy and Isaias.

FF 31:00

Aba

Post by Aba » 20 Apr 2021, 15:08

sesame wrote:

147,000? 48,000?
Then, what are these guys complaining about?

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 20 Apr 2021, 17:50

THE TRUTH

Inquiring Mind: How many terrorists got killed in Tigray today?

Mereja:Please open Sarcasm and Aba's threads to read how many Tigray terrorists are getting killed everyday.

Inquiring Mind: But wait a minute! Aren't both Sarcasm (eden) and Aba (Awash) paid cadres of the TPLF terrorist group. Why would they disclose their own terrorist casualty counts?

Mereja:Have you seen the agame's IQ score?

Inquiring Mind:Well, yes I have, and I believe their IQ is only 63, which is the lowest in the world. But what does that have anything to do with their reporting of their own casualty counts?

Mereja:Hmm... they are presenting their dead terrorists as "civilians" in an attempt to hoodwink unsuspecting Ferenji into lending them sympathetic ears.

Inquiring Mind:But why would the Ferenji who possess high IQ engage in self-deception?

Mereja:So long as agame's lies serve their neo-colonial agenda, it's in their nature for the Ferenji to be indifferent to the lies.

Inquiring Mind:But isn't the TPLF listed on the Global Terrorism Database as a terrorist organization?

Mereja:Yes!

Inquiring Mind:Are you saying the agame are Banda?

Mereja:The agame themselves are the ones who proudly wear the name Banda as a badge of honor. They have no shame in their Banda game.

Inquiring Mind:It's hard to see the agame as Ethiopians, when the rest of Ethiopians have no Banda bones in their bodies.

Mereja:Haven't you read their TPLF manifesto?

Inquiring Mind:I don't believe I have.

Mereja:Their manifesto states that their goal was to declare their Tigray's independence by stealing large swaths of land from the Amhara region and Eritrea.

Inquiring Mind:Is that why they invaded Eritrea in 1998?

Mereja:Yes, unfortunately they led 170,000 Oromo and Amhara young men to their deaths while trying to create their Republic of Greater Tigray.

Inquiring Mind:Did the Ethiopian soldiers know that they were dying for Tigray's independence?

Mereja:No, they did not. They were misled into believing that Eritrea invaded Ethiopia.

Inquiring Mind:Who misled them?

Mereja:The TPLF did. Seyoum Mesfin was behind all the lies.

Inquiring Mind:Is he the guy who took a bullet right between his eyes?

Mereja:Yes. He was responsible for the deaths of 170,000 young Ethiopians.

Inquiring Mind: May he rot in hell![/b]

Mereja:Amen! Amen! Amen!

Aba

Post by Aba » 20 Apr 2021, 17:59

You better go try and save your junta and his puppy.
Gelatian 6:7
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 20 Apr 2021, 18:32

sarcasm wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 10:11
sesame wrote:

Agame sarcasm,

You ተንከባላላይ ዘር have been reaping what you have sowed in your 27 years of power control....I think you have 27-3= 24 years to go in order to be free from your debts...

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF ዱቄት

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 20 Apr 2021, 18:51

I open the agame Sarcasm and Aba's threads just to see how many agame terrorists got killed that day. They are bearers of Great news! :mrgreen:

Aba

Post by Aba » 20 Apr 2021, 19:35

Fiyameta wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 18:51
I open the agame Sarcasm and Aba's threads just to see how many agame terrorists got killed that day. They are bearers of Great news! :mrgreen:
Flyodialamata,
Where are you getting your information? Radio Fascista? :lol: :lol: