Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
abel qael

I asked ABN to withdraw from Fi'nafintamu Meshrefet's fake election,and it just did it today. Good job ABN!

Post by abel qael » 20 Apr 2021, 04:52

Congratulations ABN, Job well-done, way to go! ! You have reached weyanay point of no return. Anyway, bilgina is your enemy as much as it is for me, and Meshrefet is now accusing weyane, Oneg-shane and ABN for the Axaye hinfishfish.

Noble Amhara

Re: I asked ABN to withdraw from Fi'nafintamu Meshrefet's fake election,and it just did it today. Good job ABN!

Post by Noble Amhara » 20 Apr 2021, 04:56

Even better all Amhara in facked up bilitgna abandon and leave the party and join Amhara struggle, teshager should announce Amharas departure from PP for secretly killing Asaminew and other fano generals in order to desolate, annihilate the Amhara innocents. Or either stay in bilitigna and make the facking party accountable for Amhara killings, if I was teshager I would protest with 100s of Liyu Hayl before grouping the whole region for full scale war

abel qael

Re: I asked ABN to withdraw from Fi'nafintamu Meshrefet's fake election,and it just did it today. Good job ABN!

Post by abel qael » 20 Apr 2021, 06:43

The midget, mentally sick gondre named agegnew teshager is a kimant killer, who is originally kimant himself, but it turns out he is one of the worst enemies of Amhara people. Therefore Amharas should kill that kimant-killer, z kimant dog NAMED AGEGNEW, even before they kill Meshrefet, Temesgenb Tiruneh and Demekech. He is inferiority complexed, full of shi't, mentally sick idiot. Hitler the killer of Jews was Jewish, much like the Kimant Killer Agegnew Teshager is Kimant.

THe best slogan from Bahrdar Demo Today!

ONEG_SHANE is Biltigina led by Abiy!
Ethiopia Be-cheqlaw Abiy atmeram!
BEADEN banda ne'w... Demeke Banda Ne'w, Agegnew Banda ne'w! Temesgen Banda Ne'w! Gizachew Banda n'ew! Abere Andun yimrex!