Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
teodroseIII

Pandemic Breaking Point: Bickering Over Covid-19 and “Vaccinations” Only Add Insults to Injections

Post by teodroseIII » 19 Apr 2021, 12:50

Over the past couple of weeks, as Covid-19 discussions and “vaccine” debates intensified, I realized that my passions were getting the better of me. When my wife and I first launched the Ghion Journal five years ago, I made it a point to reserve my wrath for those who sit at policy tables and promised that I would not direct my ire at the vast majority of humanity who are powerless when it comes to the injustices most of us care deeply about.

However, the crusade to get everyone jabbed lit a fire beneath me and robbed me of my empathy. Realizing that there is a wider agenda beyond public safety at play has motivated me to focus almost exclusively on Covid-19 and the experimental “vaccines” that are being peddled as panaceas. But in my quest to push back against this rush to inject everyone irrespective of their age or health status, I have become very antagonistic towards anyone who has joined in this campaign of disinformation and distortion...continued...

READ FULL ARTICLE AT: https://ghionjournal.com/pandemic-break ... cinations/