Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
TGAA
Member+

Re: PHOTOS: ZINABU BECOMES COMMANDER OF የቀበሌ MILITIAS|AMHARA LIYU MASSACRE QIMANT & WOLLO-OROMOS|SUDAN SOLDIERS ENJOY ME

Post by TGAA » 18 Apr 2021, 20:04

Yaballo the p--imp uncanny ability to cry and laugh at the same time . ሽርጣም አማራ ገደለ እልልል ልል ል ፤አማራ ወሎ አማራን ገደለ---- ኡ ኡ ኡ ኡ ኡ ኡ ኡ ኡ

TGAA
Member+

Re: PHOTOS: ZINABU BECOMES COMMANDER OF የቀበሌ MILITIAS|AMHARA LIYU MASSACRE QIMANT & WOLLO-OROMOS|SUDAN SOLDIERS ENJOY ME

Post by TGAA » 18 Apr 2021, 20:42

Yelma Hadaraw ! They are making fashion statement for sure . All this while shimels jalmero provides the cover-- the day that is no more -- you wouldn't know where the wind took them off.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 18 Apr 2021, 21:53

Yea they are in need of a warlord.. why don't walk the talk and be one and join?. Playing with a crayon is not the same as standing in front of a flying bullet. So thousand k.M away you p--mping your a--s off.Oh, you are the precious " elite " who is going to do crayone / baby photoshop you are excelled at? without you, all will be lost-- The gobenas for good or bad are right in the middle of it , but you -- the precious you -- go on old p--imp do the p--mping