Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik
Senior Member+

የአማራ ብሔራዊ ንቅናቄ ANM: "ሕዝባችን ከመቼውም ጊዜ በላይ የተጋረጠበትን መንግስታዊ ሽብር በተደራጀ አግባብ እንዲከላከል ጥሪ እናቀርባለን"!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 18 Apr 2021, 17:06

Please wait, video is loading...

gearhead
Member+

Re: የአማራ ብሔራዊ ንቅናቄ ANM: "ሕዝባችን ከመቼውም ጊዜ በላይ የተጋረጠበትን መንግስታዊ ሽብር በተደራጀ አግባብ እንዲከላከል ጥሪ እናቀርባለን"!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by gearhead » 18 Apr 2021, 21:27

የኔ መረጃ ወለየውን አብን ጎንደሬዎቹ እስስስላም ነውውውውው ይሉታል!! ጎንደር የተጠየፈውን እኔ ምናባቴ አርጌ ላንብበው?

ለመሆኑ ግን...የሌለ አማራ ከተፈጠረ ሳይሰለቅጥ ሳይደመስስ ሳይፈጭ እንዴት መጣ? ዱቄት አይምሰልህ ህዝቦችን ነው የምናወራው!!ስለዚህ አማራ ስንል ሰሙ ራሱ is synonymous with ethnic cleansing.

የተፈጩ ፈጪዋች አንፈጭም ያሉትን ኦሮሞና ትግራዋይ እንፈጫለን ብለው አየር ላይ የተበተነ ዱቄት ሊሆኑ ይሆን?

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: የአማራ ብሔራዊ ንቅናቄ ANM: "ሕዝባችን ከመቼውም ጊዜ በላይ የተጋረጠበትን መንግስታዊ ሽብር በተደራጀ አግባብ እንዲከላከል ጥሪ እናቀርባለን"!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 18 Apr 2021, 21:49

If this statement was written by NAMA, it showed how politically immature the NAMA leaders are. They have amnesia. It is not long time ago Ayatollah and Bekele Gerba lectured Abiy they had represented the Oromos interest, not him. It was not a long time ago that TPLF openly declared there was no government in Ethiopia and they were going to make one. It was not long time ago Egypt emboldened by home grown Ethiopian traitors that the country tried to dictate the dam’s negotiation. I like any other person was anguished by what was going on, the killing of Amharas or any Ethiopian pains me. I do believe Abiy should have been vigilant regarding the OLF Shene, he should anticipate TPLF would try to export its political crises. Yes, I am disappointed in that. But to say the prime minister of Ethiopia is the enemy of Amhara is the worst political statement that should not be said. But no one expects vision from tribal political leaders, which the NAMA leaders are. They are “mafaria.”

Jaegol

Post by Jaegol » 18 Apr 2021, 22:07

This mtfers are used by mosadd and egyppt to destroy the country and Abiy goes down at this critical cross roads moment... Ethiopia goes to the abyss
Remember Netanyahu saying in Amharic “now is the time “ which is the slogan of abn
Oh my God have mercy on traitor and banda ...there are tigreas and Oromo bandas and abn is the Amhara version banda 😁
God help the honorable PM
tarik wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 17:06
Please wait, video is loading...

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 18 Apr 2021, 22:14

ጉራጌና ልጅ ያቦካው የ transitional roadmap ሰረቃ የትም አያደርስም ስንል..በመርካቶ ሰባተኛ ስላቄያቸው ስም እያወጡ ተምበላጠጡብን!! ገዳዳ መንገዳቸው አገር እያጋየ: ተደራዳሪ እንኳን አንገቱን ቀና እንዳያረግ አሁንም በ11ኛ ሰአት የከተማ መንበላጠጣቸውን ቀጥለዋል!!