Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
EthioRedSea

Amhara should democratize themselves and join the fight for one Ethiopia with co-domination of all ethnic groups !

Post by EthioRedSea » 18 Apr 2021, 04:16

Ethnic Federalism is a lazy mind's solution. It is a primitive form of governance, where ethnic groups are forced to see their differences than similarities. Practically there is no centralism of policy making and power sharing.

The Amhara live in a dream. They think they have ruled Ethiopia for the last 500 years. Ethiopia was ruled by kings who had mixed ethnicity. In the last 500 years the amhara served the kings as soldiers and the Church was dominated or owned by Amhara clergy, who interpreted the Bible in the way it fitted them. The Amhara used the church as a means of justifying their rule over non-Amhara Ethiopians. This has resulted in the armed resistance of ethnic groups since Menelik II took power.

The Amhara form about 15% of the population in Ethiopia but control over 80% of the power. This imbalance has created armed tension, where the Amhara have been victims many times.

The Amhara need to democratize themselves and work with non-Amhara Ethiopians. By democraizing, I mean Amhara should learn other languages in Ethiopia. For example it is wise for amhara to learn Tgrigna or Oromo or Somali or Afar. Ethiopia has changed where non-amhara Ethiopians are rejecting Amhara domination of Ethiopia.

The amhara dance like Bantu Africans, where body movements are more important than the melody of music. This is OK for Amhara bit not for Oromo or Afar or Tigray. Thus we need to stop presenting Amhara dance as the main or only dance culture in Ethiopia because it is not.

Ethiopia will have to be multi-cultural, multi-lingual but one nation. Ethiopia will have to be a democratic unitary state in the long term but a civic federal state in the short term

Upto now The Amhara are the problem. They need to change.
Last edited by EthioRedSea on 18 Apr 2021, 04:23, edited 1 time in total.

Noble Amhara

Re: Amhara should democratize themselves and join the fight for one Ethiopia with co-domination of all ethnic groups !

Post by Noble Amhara » 18 Apr 2021, 04:22

dreaming is free buda

EthioRedSea

Re: Amhara should democratize themselves and join the fight for one Ethiopia with co-domination of all ethnic groups !

Post by EthioRedSea » 18 Apr 2021, 04:31

Noble Amhara wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 04:22
dreaming is free buda
I think this is too much for your primitive and savage brain. Think about it. Amhara need to democratize and co-operate with non-amhara Ethiopians for their own survival. Next time learn Tigrigna and try to be friendly with tigrayans etc. I am not asking amhara to give up their identity, which I support and admire too. But they should be supporting non-amhara Ethiopians and show solidarity when they are killed or forced to leave their homes because they are attacked by Amhara, Eritrean and Ethiopian Federal Army. The Amhara should feel the pain of Oromos being killed by Eritrea and Ethiopia troops as is the case in Wellega.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 18 Apr 2021, 16:10

EthioRedSea wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 04:31
Noble Amhara wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 04:22
dreaming is free buda
I think this is too much for your primitive and savage brain. Think about it. Amhara need to democratize and co-operate with non-amhara Ethiopians for their own survival. Next time learn Tigrigna and try to be friendly with tigrayans etc. I am not asking amhara to give up their identity, which I support and admire too. But they should be supporting non-amhara Ethiopians and show solidarity when they are killed or forced to leave their homes because they are attacked by Amhara, Eritrean and Ethiopian Federal Army. The Amhara should feel the pain of Oromos being killed by Eritrea and Ethiopia troops as is the case in Wellega.
if you mean eritrean tigrigna then good idea to tigray tigrigna absolutey no tigray has no signifance to amhara at all you are a worthless dusty barren caged region filled with satanic animals and beasts that deserved to be burned alive many of your tigrian cousins on ER will only be humanized once amputated

Amhara NATION can fully uphold itself without anyone help amhara will survive the only thing that is making us weak is dirty Ethiopianists, Bilisigna, and ABEN who serve enemies to weaken TRUE Amhara Militant NATIONALISM